Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Live Champions' Design Statuses - Learn and...

Creator: JunSupport August 2, 2011 12:31pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Freddy Shopan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 3:44pm | Report
awwww yeaaaahhhhhh more galio buffs upcoming. As far as Vlad goes, I saw in there something about removing ignite's heal reduction? That would be a pretty important buff to him.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 3:58pm | Report
Ignite isn't really that big of a threat to Vladimir.
(Notice how Ignite is a common spell choice, yet Vlads still appear in high-elo)

Vladimir's strength is in his high lane sustainability with Transfusion and strong escaping/dodging power with Sanguine Pool.
And Hemoplague guarantees that a good Vladimir contributes to late-game, even if he doesn't do anything else.

What hurts Vladimir most is silence. Silence = No spells = No troll-pool. That's why Cho'Gath and Blitzcrank are so good against Vladimir. Silence makes him downright useless.

In my opinion, there needs to be a new summoner spell that does an AoE silence for a flat 1.5 seconds. Like a dash!

"Sonic Boom: Champion dashes forward, and causes all nearby enemy champions at the impact point to be silenced"

Cooldown 200-ish
Range: 500
Silence AoE: 350

Strong initiation version of Flash. :)
Though, the dash would probably get paired with Flash for broken games. Could remove the dash and call it "Resonate".
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 4:03pm | Report
That'd be an important buff to Mundo/AD Sion/Vlad/Tryn/Singed/Soraka/Sona/Taric/Karma.....Shall i go on? It would mean they would have to make more items like Executioner's Call. Bilgewater Cutlass etc. (Items that apply a Mortal Strike effect) Because HP regen or massive late game Life Steal AD carries like Tryn would become unstoppable. I'm not wholly against it TBH at the same time I can see how game changing it would be...I mean Mundo late game is pretty much un-killable when fully built. Same with Singed. If they did this it would mean HUGE re-balances for healing components...Soraka would become the OP healer that could sustain her whole team and then some late game....@_@
Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Freddy Shopan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 4:06pm | Report
Probably explains why they haven't implemented it yet. xP But that silence thing sounds quite interesting.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 4:07pm | Report
@Jun: Malzahar/Blitzcrank AoE silence...Pair "Dash o' Silence" with them and you have an even more unbalanced situation when it comes to channeled abilities.

I can see the allure, and it would be nice, but rather than having 70+ Champions with a potential to silence, I'd like to keep the number where it is XD.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 4:10pm | Report

That'd be an important buff to Mundo/AD Sion/Vlad/Tryn/Singed/Soraka/Sona/Taric/Karma.....Shall i go on? It would mean they would have to make more items like Executioner's Call. Bilgewater Cutlass etc. (Items that apply a Mortal Strike effect) Because HP regen or massive late game Life Steal AD carries like Tryn would become unstoppable. I'm not wholly against it TBH at the same time I can see how game changing it would be...I mean Mundo late game is pretty much un-killable when fully built. Same with Singed. If they did this it would mean HUGE re-balances for healing components...Soraka would become the OP healer that could sustain her whole team and then some late game....@_@

Well more so than she already is...Ignite's MS effect is the one thing that can balance out healers or HP regen tanks/ LS AD carries.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 7:10pm | Report

That'd be an important buff to Mundo/AD Sion/Vlad/Tryn/Singed/Soraka/Sona/Taric/Karma...

All heals are currently under rework. More precisely, sustain healing is being nerfed HARD. They want to make heals more clutch, and will probably add loads of fun new effects to make the champions more enjoyable.

This is why they plan to remove the anti-heal from Ignite.

Also, they won't need to make more items like Executioner's Calling. Executioner's is a strong early game item. People just don't use it because Ignite already has the wounding effect.
When Ignite is nerfed, Executioner's will be buffed. There are also various champions who can anti-heal, like MF, and Trist.

@Jun: Malzahar/Blitzcrank AoE silence...Pair "Dash o' Silence" with them and you have an even more unbalanced situation when it comes to channeled abilities.

Not really? People use Exhaust to chain slow and Riot has no problem with it.
I also said the dash could be taken out.

1.5 seconds of silence without damage is a situational type of CC, because it doesn't stop auto-attacks, making it useless against carries.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
JunSupport
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2011 6:48am | Report
Incoming.

AP Poppy nerfs. Riot wants to pull the insta-gib Poppy back into being the fighter/tank she was made to be. Laning buffs, and late-game nerfs. :>

Also, Sona/Soraka reworks MIGHT be coming out next patch! Really hope it does go through. I'd love to try out Soraka as a battle mage. ^______^
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>

Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2011 6:53am | Report
JunSupport wrote:

Incoming.

AP Poppy nerfs. Riot wants to pull the insta-gib Poppy back into being the fighter/tank she was made to be. Laning buffs, and late-game nerfs. :>

Also, Sona/Soraka reworks MIGHT be coming out next patch! Really hope it does go through. I'd love to try out Soraka as a battle mage. ^______^

We need G.U.B.M. soraka skin first.

Also, any kind of laning buffs for poppy are welcome.

Just push her lane and she can't do anything, the enemy laner can just roam all day.
Tri lane for life.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2011 10:55am | Report
Awe but instagib Poppy is what made her so loved by many T_T. At the same time feared by all....Reigning her in a bit isn't a bad thing, other than the fact I don't see many Poppys :/.

On the plus side laning improvements? How? Making her passive more OP? Well whatever the end result making Poppy have a less ****py laning phase sounds good to me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide