Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1559 of 1800
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2015 8:51pm | Report
Just because you have no idea what I'm talking about doesn't mean I'm being incoherent. Basically my coworker ignored what I told her to do and made my tarantula's enclosure very wet. This caused things such as leftover food, the cork bark hide, and the actual substrate (among other things) to start to mold and rot inside the enclosure and attracted mites, which reproduce madly in such an environment. Basically, I'm just really lucky these were harmless mites that are mostly an irritation as opposed to parasitic ones that would have killed my tarantula outright.

LOL I know what you were talking about, but that's not the point. Watch your grammar =p.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2015 8:58pm | Report
My grammar was fine (I admit I do use parentheticals a lot though lmao). I don't know what you're referring to, unless it has something to do with me using "it" as a pronoun making the subject of some of the verbs slightly harder to discern. Oh, and that typo where I typed "the" twice. "I'm lucky all my pet is currently is pissed off" is a bit of an odd-sounding statement though, I do admit.

EDIT: The irony of saying I use parentheticals a lot in a parenthetical.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2015 9:08pm | Report
Nikolai you have absolutely no right to criticize anyone's grammar. Or anything else really. You kinda suck at everything. Especially typing.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2015 1:59am | Report
Nikolai you have absolutely no right to criticize anyone's grammar. Or anything else really. You kinda suck at everything. Especially typing.

LMAO

+rep
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2015 2:25am | Report
It really sux when people don't do it right for our pets :s
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2015 4:54am | Report
My grammar was fine (I admit I do use parentheticals a lot though lmao). I don't know what you're referring to, unless it has something to do with me using "it" as a pronoun making the subject of some of the verbs slightly harder to discern. Oh, and that typo where I typed "the" twice. "I'm lucky all my pet is currently is pissed off" is a bit of an odd-sounding statement though, I do admit.

EDIT: The irony of saying I use parentheticals a lot in a parenthetical.

I can't really use parentheticals as my own excuse, because usually I type whats on my mind wrong out wrong first before proofreading it, as I realize I miss out words such as 'the' 'that' 'these' 'its' and if i word sounds the same but spelt differently such like, there=their, knew=new, right=write I know=no. These are usually my grammar errors, but I'm more lazy @ capitalization. I do say I do a lot of parentheticals in terms of speaking "talking around in circles" if it's close to the meaning, but in terms of of speaking about subject. I usually have to rephrase what i speaking like your example "I'm lucky all my pet is currently is pissed off".

Edit: See i did it again=p my speaking usually influences my typing oh well.

[comment edited by moderator]
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2015 5:08am | Report
i thought it could only happen in bronze/silver but..

A friend of mine asked me to play one game on his account because he didn't want to drop out from Plat IV and he has been unable to play for a good time. So I went Karthus top (eventually I won lane against Riven and could also solo kill her a couple of times) and when we won the game mid and jungler were flaming me well for "KS"-ing..

But those 2 guys were flaming everybody all game long even if we're winning hard. I thought it was only low ELO where people are sick.
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2015 5:23am | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:

Go **** yourself.

I have no issue with you typing poorly or complaining about your games. While the **** you say regarding that is questionable, it doesn't piss me off. But homophobic remarks are the one thing that really brings out how much of a piece of **** someone really is. Who the **** are you to judge and talk **** about who someone loves?

Honestly, False probably doesn't give a **** considering who it's coming from and I'm probably getting more pissed than he is, but no one can deny how vile the intent was with that, and how much it made you look like a homophobic piece of scum.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2015 5:24am | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:

ROFL

Okay so for one I'm pretty sure he wasn't even talking to or about you, and for two throwing out homophobic insults is completely unacceptable here (or anywhere else). Kindly get the **** out and don't come back.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2015 5:48am | Report
Right, it should go without saying that was completely unacceptable. Issued a temporary ban while I discuss the exact consequences, but take it from me there's a high chance you won't be seeing him again.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide