Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 778 of 1800
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 3:53am | Report
Double quadra with Viktor on ARAM.
Double stolen penta by our panth.

MAJOR QQ

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 5:16am | Report
T_T I've dropped bellow 1200 CAUSE OF BADDIES LORDY.... WHY DO YOU NOT KNOW WTF TO DOOOOO NOOOOOBSSSSS ALSDKFJAKLSDJFKLASDFLJKSADJKL..... Sigh
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 6:07pm | Report
THIS IS NOT HOW I WANTED MY FIRST PENTA T~T
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 6:31pm | Report

Dominion.

I play as Alistar, point defender numero #1 BR.

I have the lowest point score in my team, but I've done the most, in the form of keeping 3 people off a point I'm protecting at once.

Our Sion starts to flame everyone including me, for "Noob Ali".
Whining all day, I'm pretty sure 9/10 people reported him.

So, I decided to try and make someone's day on the Tribunal. Something good out of something bad and whatnot.

Unfortunately, you can now get punished for reporting incorrectly.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
CJWalker
<Member>
CJWalker's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2012 2:27am | Report
I'm just a "little" annoyed at how riot releases new champions that are obviously OP, then nerfs the **** out of them two weeks later. . .Why dont they balance the champion BEFORE they release it?

I'm looking at diana (no I didn't buy her, I knew she would get nerfed. . .)

and lol at graves getting nerfed. . .again.
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2012 2:32am | Report
CJWalker wrote:

I'm just a "little" annoyed at how riot releases new champions that are obviously OP, then nerfs the **** out of them two weeks later. . .Why dont they balance the champion BEFORE they release it?

Because they need them to go live and get enough feedback in order to know exactly what to hit.
PBE doesn't provide enough information to make changes.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2012 3:36am | Report
Anastasios wrote:

Because they need them to go live and get enough feedback in order to know exactly what to hit.
PBE doesn't provide enough information to make changes.

+Rep'd Best response ever.
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2012 5:47pm | Report
Nautilus is so ****ing gamebreaking it's not even funny. QQ.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
EndTheWorld
<Member>
EndTheWorld's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2012 5:50pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Unfortunately, you can now get punished for reporting incorrectly.

Really? Awww. I could justify that by saying that's what he did though. Cause all he did was whine all game. That counts, right? ;~;
I support. Hard. If you don't find me supporting, I am:
A: Extremely tired.
B: Drunk
C: ARAM
D: Premade.
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2012 8:13pm | Report

About this game. I got three kills by 4 minutes and had a great ult that got my friend a kill when he should have died counter jungling. Our top was a Garen who fed a Rengar and our mid was a Kennen who fed a morde. So we were pretty behind other than me and my friend playing Pantheon.

My friend and I outplayed the other team so hard that we won two teamfights in a row even though the other team was so fed. We got pretty fed and 3 man baroned as soon as we killed their jungler when he stupidly didn't run from us. We continued to push mid and killed all of their towers except for one nexus tower. during this time we killed 3 of their teammates and only me and my friend had taken any damage. our kennen ali and garen were all at full health. but for some reason even though it was a 5v2 they refused to push and just ran away. by this time i was doing so much damage that literally we could have tower dived and still won at that moment. But no. They ran.

So then like one minute later when their whole team was up we decided to go destroy their Lee Sin bot. Our garen who was going tank garen and was thus completely useless decided to just continue farming top. our Kennen ran away as soon as the other team showed up. Our alistar stayed for a while but got out when he got to low health. So it was me and my friend against 4 of them. He tanked while i shot at them and continually flashed back to get away from them. We killed two of them but then my friend died and their morde and oriana were still alive so I had to flash out to save myself. I got back to base where garen was and stood guard at the turret. Oriana ulted me into them and me and garen both died. They pushed to the nexus and My team revived in time to kill them but the rest of their team had already respawned. We then chased a Nunu & Willump through their jungle but ali headbutted him to safety like a genius.

We had one last team fight in which They let the fed Rengar get to me so we had no adc because they decided that i didn't need protection or help. We got aced except for my friend. He got back to base and defended as best as he could killing two of them in a 1v5 under base turrets. They won. And I had to tell myself not to flip the table. We could have won in an amazing comeback but these idiots lost us the game. So to everyone that says "you just have to tell people what to do and be positive" You're wrong. You have to do that and hope that they listen. Because more likely than not they won't and you'll end up losing when you deserve to win.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide