Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 31 of 1800
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 3:03am | Report
Damn, can't play LoL. Well... that's unfair. I actually want to play for the first time in like a week, and it's offline.

Sad.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 3:25am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Damn, can't play LoL. Well... that's unfair. I actually want to play for the first time in like a week, and it's offline.

Sad.

ME TOO. :(

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 6:27am | Report
I make something pretty. But it's not mine. So I can't claim credit for it. SADFACEPANDAFACEOFSAD.

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Miraisen
<Member>
Miraisen's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 7:18am | Report
**** this, finals, and still need exactly 6250 IP for cassiopeia. This is gonna be a long weekend T_T
Miraisen - US
In ninjas we trust...
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 8:23am | Report
lol that's a lot of IP. Why not just buy some RP?

♡ sig by owentheawesomer ♡
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 8:39am | Report
6 hours at Dairy Queen = $55 USD
6 hours on LoL = 3000 IP

>:D

Too bad I quit my job at Dairy Queen after school went out. Now they're out of positions so I have to get my money doing random **** for neighbours etc.

Usually hedging -.-

Anyway, my point is that if it's at all possible, if you can do an hour of work for someone it wil save you much more time in the long run.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
th3BlackAngel
<Member>
th3BlackAngel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 11:59am | Report
Its Patch Day.
Nidalee - Olympic Gold Medalist Guide <-- Recently Updated
Thanks to wRAthoFVuLK for this amazing sig

What People Look For In a Guide
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 3:07pm | Report
Patch day. It hurts!!!
EDIT: The time! IT KEEPS GOING UP!!!
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2011 9:32am | Report
I hate that when I'm out-laning an enemy that has the same character as me Caitlyn and then you lag a ****load at turrets then is now low as the enemy.... With a Tryndamere feeding bot and letting the team proceed to take the tower then make their way middle to dive. *sadface*

I just ****ing hate lag overall.
I hate my computer overall....
I hate ****ty people who should play co-op vs. ai for lyfe.

Keels
<Editor>
Keels's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2011 4:28pm | Report
I hate people who, as Mundo, dc because they're laning with a Gangplank and don't get kills. I hate ****knuckles who say "/all GG NOOB(insert character)" or generally take everything too seriously.

THE MORE YOU PLAY THIS GAME. THE BIGGER OF AN ******* YOU CAN BECOME. THE LARGEST DOUCHES ON THIS GAME ARE THOSE +500 WINS. Honestly. If those ****pocket ***whipes hate playing with "noobs" so much then they should go ****ing play ranked.

Generally, the bane of my games are bad people(I don't yell at them. That's stupid and demoralizing.), and people who excessively blame other people. I never yell at my bad teammates, or do the douchebag "plz stop feed" thing, cause that's ****ing gay. Anyone who does that never helps, and QQs and wonder why they lose. I try to be nice, and supportive, and versatile. I mean, people who take mid as Tryndamere because they think they're the hottest s--t since Regi and end up feeding piss me off. I can play any role to a competent degree, and I understand the needs of my teammates. I don't jungle in solo normal queue on my smurf account; most lower level players can't hold a solo lane, and that's not their fault. I learned to play a tank early, so I understand that there is a ****ing TEAM DYNAMIC TO THIS GAME. Getting 10 kills as Galio is not good. I'm much more satisfied with low deaths/high assist games than games where I go legendary.

So... to summarize. I hate people who are inflexible, inconsiderate, and put down their own teammates. The last one is the highest crime you can commit, to me.

I don't care about my rep, but you can +rep if you want to.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide