Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 74 of 1800
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2011 11:50pm | Report
ok honestly

so

I go on at 12 to play some games

lose one, win one,

and then my elo would have been higher than I started tonight if I won the third, which was my goal. We ****ing HAD IT, we HAD the game, we had all their turrets non-base except one bot and they had like, 2 of ours, we were up by kills, everything.

Then tryn decides every fight to go in 1v5, blow his ult, then die. I'm Kayle, and since he already has HIS ult, and other ppl would be more useful to ult, plus for the fact that he usually DIES before I even GET TO HIM, Tryn ****ing rages at me for not ulting him and blames ME. So I start ****ing following his ***, ulting him when he blows his right before he dies and he still ****ing dies, going in 1v5. AND HE KEEPS ****ING BLAMING ME.

We ended up ****ing losing, Tryn then blaming everyone else for the loss even though it was honestly his fault we lost...we was our main source of damage and he just kept dying right at the start.

SO, after 3 hours, I LOSE net 10 Elo and am pissed at the people I always get stuck with.

Honestly, WHY do I play this game anymore? I'm just so addicted to getting my Elo up...I should have never played ranked ffs.

I can't get my Elo up, I waste endless hours trying to, I get upset about it every day, and I always get with the worst ****ing teammates ever...

WHY do I keep playing this game?

I want to stop but I can't...

OMG I'm so pissed...

when I get home from work every day, I have a few hours to do stuff, and I spend it trying to get my ****ing Elo up.

Not the **** that matters and is actually useful and helpful, such as making sigs (which I enjoy and so do other people), not doing my summer work that needs to get done, not reading, not nothing, trying to get my ****ing Elo up, a damn number in a ****ing game, that pisses me off so much, and frankly that I can't get up.

WHY AM I DOING THIS...

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2011 1:44am | Report
tl;dr:
Wrath can't it up.

haha, aw <3 Play a few games with me. We do well together ^^
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2011 3:49am | Report
Some1 downvoted my Guide. No problem.
But he wrote "Runes?".

Yeah...
Thanks to Sykic!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2011 7:35am | Report
Someone down voted my guide... without voting... I sense a problem here.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2011 8:53am | Report
Someone upvoted my guide without commenting!

:P

<3

voting be srs business.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2011 11:08am | Report
Waaat? You got to comment everything you vote up on? D:

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2011 5:10pm | Report

ok honestly

so

I go on at 12 to play some games

lose one, win one,

and then my elo would have been higher than I started tonight if I won the third, which was my goal. We ****ing HAD IT, we HAD the game, we had all their turrets non-base except one bot and they had like, 2 of ours, we were up by kills, everything.

Then tryn decides every fight to go in 1v5, blow his ult, then die. I'm Kayle, and since he already has HIS ult, and other ppl would be more useful to ult, plus for the fact that he usually DIES before I even GET TO HIM, Tryn ****ing rages at me for not ulting him and blames ME. So I start ****ing following his ***, ulting him when he blows his right before he dies and he still ****ing dies, going in 1v5. AND HE KEEPS ****ING BLAMING ME.

We ended up ****ing losing, Tryn then blaming everyone else for the loss even though it was honestly his fault we lost...we was our main source of damage and he just kept dying right at the start.

SO, after 3 hours, I LOSE net 10 Elo and am pissed at the people I always get stuck with.

Honestly, WHY do I play this game anymore? I'm just so addicted to getting my Elo up...I should have never played ranked ffs.

I can't get my Elo up, I waste endless hours trying to, I get upset about it every day, and I always get with the worst ****ing teammates ever...

WHY do I keep playing this game?

I want to stop but I can't...

OMG I'm so pissed...

when I get home from work every day, I have a few hours to do stuff, and I spend it trying to get my ****ing Elo up.

Not the **** that matters and is actually useful and helpful, such as making sigs (which I enjoy and so do other people), not doing my summer work that needs to get done, not reading, not nothing, trying to get my ****ing Elo up, a damn number in a ****ing game, that pisses me off so much, and frankly that I can't get up.

WHY AM I DOING THIS...

The rush of getting your ELO up is great in this game. Even if I get ****ty teammates ( like you've seen first hand ), the need to want to try to do better next game keeps me going. I've never seen a game do it this well before I started playing this one.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2011 5:14pm | Report
bro

it's called

addiction

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2011 5:30pm | Report
*Sigh*

I am always forced to play tank... And I can't even play it. <_<

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2011 5:31pm | Report
then don't

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide