Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 916 of 1800
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2013 2:32am | Report
QQ. I just noticed how much I miss Urf.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2013 4:55am | Report
koksei wrote:

"Why did you guys get stomped bot"

"Um.. dude we were winning until your 4/0 midlane + their jungler just dove us"

"Where are your wards then?"

"We called for cover for like 2-3 minutes, since we were out of wards and it was likely they'd dive us, 3v3/4v4 would've been in our favor"

"proceeds trashtalk"

yup.

Somewhat the same thing happened to me, my duo-mate got tired of supporting so i told him i'd get it.

Picked taric->he picks brand.

Our top picked vladimir into wukong, my friend picked brand into maokai n malzahar.

Me and Vayne bot were destroying their bot-lane. Enemy realises this and just begins roaming bot. No top or mid tower.

It all ends up with my friend flaming me for having 10 deaths and building locket on taric when their whole team(except trist and leona who we were against) were fed as ****. And only our vayne did any damage..

Welcome to plat.

Also:dafuq?
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2013 6:29am | Report
^Did you lose a lot of games at 0 League Points or was inactive, else I see no reason why you were demoted...
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2013 6:32am | Report
It's probably his 3v3 or 5v5 team...

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Psychofrench
<Member>
Psychofrench's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2013 7:33am | Report
Not sure if I should QQ or not. I woke up yesterday with the crazy idea to finally start ranked, I just felt like I had to do it. So, I played all my 10 placement games yesterday and what an experience. Overall, I would say 8 games were not an issue at champ select, everyone being open to discuss and pick a role for the best of the team. I might have overlooked my choices in my first 2 games, this is the one thing I need to work on, picking and counterpicking.
I did experience some trolling in 2 of those games (One, we ended up with 2 mids). I was also pushed into the jungle in another, even though I hate jungling, but I did alright and we won that one. I got support in all 9 of the remaining games, and although my bottom lane only got outplayed once (Draven/Blitz too strong) I think I played fairly well in all my laning phases. Anyhow, I had no idea what to hope for, and I got dropped in Bronze I. It could have been better, but it could have been worse with a 5/5 record.

Next step: Silver.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2013 7:19pm | Report
I had been on a winning streak for my BO5 to get to silver around 7 wins carrying my teams and horrible ones like ashe,heimer mid and teemo top. So i get to my last match for the BO5 and my top is nasus and does horrible...even though he had teleport he gets caught, bot lane lost bad and i was doing good and turning the game again as lux mid while our shyvana was useless... i keep roaming everywhere and doing my job on teamfights with good positioning and not dying but no map vision even though i keep buying wards...

The game ends and from 98 LP i go down to 81...even after i was winning 2 LP per match even when going 17/4/14 as irelia, and losing 4-8 on a defeat but seriously...im sick of this
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2013 7:59pm | Report

In over two years of playing this was my first ever penta in LoL.

IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2013 8:03pm | Report
ROFL just won with nid another ranked almost penta since leona took my kill but didnt matter lmfao qualified for silver just need to win bo5 wish me luck!

Prob the biggest rager in mobafire ftl
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2013 8:04pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

In two years of playing this was my first ever penta in LoL.

oh man luther you're killing me here

i mean it took me like 3 years too but i did finally get a penta with jungle ad yi.

gonna be on euw more so we gotta get you that penta
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2013 8:05pm | Report
The worst part was how all the level 10-20/co-op for lyfe players congratulated me like I'd done something amazing.

Brb, gonna hang myself for a bit. The shame is too much.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide