Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

On ARAM Howling abyss. OP champions & just...

Creator: Sirnikolai November 21, 2014 11:10pm
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 11:47am | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:

All my other champions have their respected builds from this website!

Ah.

Guys, I think I know what the problem is.
For utter hilarity, click >>here<<!

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 12:00pm | Report
sirell wrote:

Are you supposed to build Lich Bane? Seemed to work for me, but I've only rolled magic doge once. :(

It's good as a last item, but Spirit Fire poke is AP Susan's main attraction
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 1:19pm | Report
There's one "fact" here. Video games don't required skills!

Too be good @ something is the duration of how long you have been playing, not skills like kids say these days.

Here are some REALISTIC skills.
-Cooking Skill/Baking Skill
-Communication skills
-Direction/mapping skills.
-Driving Skills
-Survival skills.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 1:21pm | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:

Your obviously weren't on terrible an team. I know my items sets THX, but no thx. I'm doing an different build for akali so idc what you kids think!

All my other champions have their respected builds from this website!

Please do listen Sirnikolai as I mean no disrespect but you will learn quickly that the builds on this or any other site is merely a suggestion of what items do and do not work on certain champions and although the builds will sometimes work they will not always work because the enemy team will build to counter it so you have to learn what items work for your champion and which items counter your opponents and build accordingly.

I know how you feel because I was in the same situation before especially with this site (ask yourself if you like) but in all seriousness no matter how they come across to you now you soon realize that a good majority of the community actually knows what they are talking about and most importantly they do want to help you get better at LOL even if their attitudes can make it seem like they don't.

I am not going to tell you how to play though and I am not going to pretend I know how because I don't but believe me when I say I have learnt to listen to others and absorb their advice even if I can stand the person who is giving it to me... Basically Swallow the pride and just be humble :)

Sirnikolai wrote:

Too be good @ something is the duration of how long you have been playing, not skills like kids say these days.

Thats where you are kind of wrong, League of Legends requires alot of skill depending on the champions you play and the style you play them.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 2:42pm | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:

'Video games don't require skills', lmao. You must be new to the world. Congratulations on being born yesterday.

Also, @MyBloodisBlack, you seem to have matured a lot. That's probably the best post I've seen you write in your whole duration here, particularly your first paragraph, and I mean that sincerely.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 3:02pm | Report
@sirell I'll take that as a compliment and I am glad I could show I matured alot thank you

although I am sure its not the first decent thing I have said on Mobafire seriously?
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 4:17pm | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:

Here are some REALISTIC skills.
-Cooking Skill/Baking Skill
-Communication skills
-Direction/mapping skills.
-Driving Skills
-Survival skills.

I just want to take a quick minute to poke at this little statement: All of these skills are a sum of knowledge and Experience. Cooking is a sum of knowing what goes good with what meats, how long to cook it for and so on. based on this definition how do Video games require less skill? Even FPS's on a high level require skill by this definition. Weapon spawns, map control, learning to not die a lot. these are all skills in of themselves and as such have base knowledge components that come with experience. League and any other game is no different.

"Realistic" is a moot point here. if you are wanting to speak about how Video games don't require skill say why they don't. and better yet don't counter argue against yourself like you did here: "Too be good @ something is the duration of how long you have been playing"
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 4:50pm | Report
"Too be good @ something is the duration of how long you have been playing".

A lot of hardcore gamers would always go against this statement. You can aquire different skills besides what you guys think are skills.

-Your not born to Have Super Video game skills No one can assume that.
- "Duration" how much time you spent learning the game, tho video games skills don't vary here. - "Duration" Your brain is capable of storing knowledgable info overtime.
- "Duration" Gamers use their senses Sight, Touch, Feel( these are Not skills( You have been born with them.

Understand now? The same way how people's look sensitivity is evaluate during FPS games.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 5:05pm | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:
"Too be good @ something is the duration of how long you have been playing".

A lot of hardcore gamers would always go against this statement. You can aquire different skills besides what you guys think are skills.

-Your not born to Have Super Video game skills No one can assume that.
- "Duration" how much time you spent learning the game, tho video games skills don't vary here.
- "Duration" Your brain is capable of storing knowledgable info overtime.
- "Duration" Gamers use their senses Sight, Touch, Feel( these are Not skills( You have been born with them.

Understand now? The same way how people's look sensitivity is evaluate during FPS games.
no I don't understand your point of view what does a person's Look Sensitivity have to do with his skill? how do Video game skills not Vary? How is game knowledge different from the more Realistic "Cooking" Knowledge and "Driving" Knowledge. How is seeing something on a screen and reacting to it different than seeing something while driving and reacting to it?

You aren't arguing anything here. you are just arguing for the sake of arguing because you are being proven wrong and you don't like it. Grow up kid.
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 5:14pm | Report
Kazega wrote:
no I don't understand your point of view what does a person's Look Sensitivity have to do with his skill? how do Video game skills not Vary? How is game knowledge different from the more Realistic "Cooking" Knowledge and "Driving" Knowledge. How is seeing something on a screen and reacting to it different than seeing something while driving and reacting to it?

You aren't arguing anything here. you are just arguing for the sake of arguing because you are being proven wrong and you don't like it. Grow up kid.

I'm an grown Man & yet you guys don't want to hear "Duration" the truth really.
Did you know i've played SO MUCH NHL 2014 that i have skills now:) that's the view you guys look @ it, but in reality its Duration! I'm done I gotta do soemthing else besides trying to get info through gamers thick skulls lol.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide