Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

On ARAM Howling abyss. OP champions & just...

Creator: Sirnikolai November 21, 2014 11:10pm
NorthernRedStar
<Member>
NorthernRedStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 7:58am | Report
Poke champions and AoE mages rule the map. Initiators with non-ultimate gap closers are not too shabby either.

The only truly useless champion in ARAM is AD Nasus.
Guides: Vel'koz | Zyra
Signature by Natuhlee

sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 8:02am | Report
That's why they build him AP.
NorthernRedStar
<Member>
NorthernRedStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 8:58am | Report
sirell wrote:
That's why they build him AP.

Obviously. If only you could stick to people long enough for the ultimate to rek them.
Signature byNatuhlee

Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 9:21am | Report
LevasK wrote:
Sirnikolai- You are super new to this game, please wait until you hit level 30 before you make such bold statements. Also those stats mean nothing, because that sample size is way too small+ you have to realize that your own lack of skill is also impairing these stats...

TL:DR- Get some more experience with this game before you judge the power of champions.

You think your so smart, tho i'm an quick learner. I know better not to charge in to 4 other champions, but geez how to get kills with akali?

Not to mention when your teammates don't know their item sets, your obviously going to lose!
Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 9:42am | Report
Dude, what he told you is true, if we look at your games your builds pretty are pretty much non sense on everychampion you played.
Don't take any offense from that, when I started the game I used to build Trinity Force on pretty much any champ (cos you know it gives everything, it has to be super good right ? :D), and i'm pretty sure everyone here did some serious ********s when they were so new to this game like you.

He just told you in a nice way that you should experiment the game way more, then you'll be able to tell people "yo i think this ****'s op"

I don't get why you react like that, you should chill mate :p
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 10:19am | Report

Obviously. If only you could stick to people long enough for the ultimate to rek them.

Are you supposed to build Lich Bane? Seemed to work for me, but I've only rolled magic doge once. :(

Sirnikolai wrote:

You think your so smart, tho i'm an quick learner. I know better not to charge in to 4 other champions, but geez how to get kills with akali?

Not to mention when your teammates don't know their item sets, your obviously going to lose!

Did you read my post?
gatekept
<Member>
gatekept's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 10:25am | Report
Annie useless on aram? How so?

It's a constant teamfight on Howling abyss and she has an AOE team stun, plus shes ranged for constant harass and insane burst. I would consider her top tier in aram. Far from useless.
Like Us on Facebook for Fresh League Memes + RP Giveaways!
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 10:51am | Report
Annie is very useful in the right comps. If your team has some kind of hard initiate (like Malphite or Amumu) then she is awesome. If your team has a very passive comp tho, you won't be able to do a hard engage which Annie is really good in. Her ability range is too short to have proper poke imo, depending on the range of the enemies ofc.

I would say that the most awesome champs in ARAM are the ones that can both engage as poke. Champions (like mentioned earlier) as Nidalee and Jayce.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 11:04am | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:

A quick learner*. Good for you. If you actually need to ask the question: How to get kills with Akali? You got a lot to learn and even if your team builds sub-optimally it doesn't mean you will lose.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 11:16am | Report
Yuo ob
LevasK wrote:

A quick learner*. Good for you. If you actually need to ask the question: How to get kills with Akali? You got a lot to learn and even if your team builds sub-optimally it doesn't mean you will lose.

Your obviously weren't on terrible an team. I know my items sets THX, but no thx. I'm doing an different build for akali so idc what you kids think!

All my other champions have their respected builds from this website!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide