Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

PBE Thresh Change

Creator: OTGBionicArm April 15, 2013 9:10pm
1 2 3 4 5 6
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 12:20pm | Report
it has a higher ratio than requiem too, but yeah like i said before his damages are high and everything else seems fine to me, his hook isnt easy to land because its kind of narrow (at least for me it is) and even if you do land it its not like a blitzcrank pull thatll pull you through walls, i also find it easier to dodge threshs hook because it does have a cast time

honestly other than the range blitz's hook seems stronger than threshs specially if you consider the fact that once you get pulled by blitz youre also going to get knocked up and silenced too while for thresh youll get slowed

so for me i just think his damages and ratios need to be nerfed because of the free ap he gets
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 12:43pm | Report
and then we get to Galio's problem of "i have free stats but riot thinks I spam too much damage, so they took me ratios".

Sig made by elenah
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 1:29pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

it has a higher ratio than requiem too

thats actually good, Requiem is a global ultimate on a hypercarry mid
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 2:53pm | Report
yeah i understand that moon just pointing it out, the ratio on threshs ult is pretty high for a support that gets free ap over the course of the game
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Joshified
<Member>
Joshified's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 9:25pm | Report
Well...
It was a brilliant nerf actually.
You can still viably max q first for the cooldown, but if you do you become more utility than the damage threat Thresh has always been.
It also gives you the option for a more damaging route max e first instead, this then rewards Thresh for landing the perfect q's since the cooldown will be higher, you are forced to make better decisions to when q is the best move to be using.
Also through maxing e, thresh gains so much more peel for his adc, it will be quite interesting to try his new playstyle out.

TL;DR
Nerf good.

Mundo goes where he pleases.

And pleases, where he goes.

1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide