Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Percentage kill system!!!

Creator: MrCuddowls July 31, 2012 9:27am
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 9:24am | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Slowed me down, How

I did say in the video that cs was not my strong point in the video but i am playing with balls now. i did fix a lot of things

it didnt effect you in this game much, but in higher leveled games you have to be there for the jungle leash and defend incase of an invade. If your not there your team is downa man at the level 1 fight that could may happen. Also say if singed where to face check the bush adn two enemies where in it, he's be screwed with out any help.

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 10:13am | Report
  • work on cs obviously
  • mass auto attacking the wave is pushing it, which isnt always bad but, they do have a kill lane.
  • don't tower dive as teemo when you are low hp.
  • putmore shrooms around and soread them out.
  • if you are fighting people i'd slow the video down.
  • be aware of zones you died a few for not knowing zones.
  • yes 2.5 AS is the max.
  • they didnt wanna do baron they pinged you back, you shoulda fallen back(enemy team or something could of been coming ect)
  • try and use teemos passive
  • weord build order but, i guess it worked XD.

bam hope it helps, also slow down video at fights i'd say.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 10:41am | Report
SkullzX wrote:
  • work on cs obviously
  • mass auto attacking the wave is pushing it, which isnt always bad but, they do have a kill lane.
  • don't tower dive as teemo when you are low hp.
  • putmore shrooms around and soread them out.
  • if you are fighting people i'd slow the video down.
  • be aware of zones you died a few for not knowing zones.
  • yes 2.5 AS is the max.
  • they didnt wanna do baron they pinged you back, you shoulda fallen back(enemy team or something could of been coming ect)
  • try and use teemos passive
  • weord build order but, i guess it worked XD.

bam hope it helps, also slow down video at fights i'd say.

I could have gotten Zerker's but the Mobility Boots suits my style a lot more
Malady is 100% best item on Teemo in my opinion. Absolutely necessary in any AP/Hybrid Teemo build
I Get Nashor's Tooth because of the AP and Attack Speed
Not a necessary item But I think it works Best
Those are the main AP items for My build
There is one Hybrid Item that i feel is core to Teemo
Hextech Gunblade This item Gives you Life Steal and Spell Vamp, Effectivly utilizing both your Poison and Auto attacks to gain HP.
The Last Core Item is Madred's Bloodrazor
This item provide more AS and something i like to call health shredding
On teemo, this item is a beast
I Built Hybrid Teemo instead of Full AP because it is a life saver,
The over time damage done by your poison will still give the enemy a chance to hit and kill you, if you have a powerful Raw attack, They wont be able to do that.

AD Teemo is bad in my opinion, Mushrooms are only there for the CC. (i actually keep 1 of my 3 mushrooms to use it as a nuke in a fight]]
Poison won't Do much since you have no AP
Plus your Losing out on A LOT of the cool stuff that teemo can do with his poison if you build AD

The rest is Situational
The Rabadon is Situational, i usually don't take it but when i do my poison becomes Crazy
I May Get a Wit's End Sometimes if i need it.
I got the Ionic Spark because i was out putting so many attacks that it would proc every 2 seconds
I think it is a better item to get than the Rabadon.

That is all i had to say about the itemization (sorry for the mini guide)

I generally Tend only Mushroom the parts of the map im passing through
I dont intentionally go around using the Shrooms all over, i do use them all but not in an organized manner. the only thing i think about is How i place the. i dont stack 3 Shrooms in one place because they don't stack. I like to spread them out, It look prettier on the map

What is a kill lane?

Ya i was playing stupidly in this video, generally jumping into situation that are not good to be in.

For the zone tip, do you mean be aware who is inside hiding in which bushes, if not than i don't understand XD

Teemo has a very Cool Passive but i was so caught up in moving around everywhere and protecting and pushing lanes that the passive never came to mind. i generally use it early on but thats it.
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 3:46pm | Report
*face palm* this will take a while to explain.

OK the items were weird I get you want attack speed just thye are weird it's ok though if thye work for you and yes the maldy is a great item, I personally like witt over ionic spark though.

I know shrooms don't stack but, you can still roam a little and get map vison fro your team plus, you can pick up kills that way from lower hp people walking over them PLUS it could help you get an assist from a fleeing enemy. Also shrooming buffs and baron and dragon pays off pretty quickly for the vision.

Kill lane is where you have either an agressive support and an adc or something like 2 bruisers, basicly the name says it all the whole purpose of that lane is to KILL the enemy laners push them out of lane and then push for the turret. Basicly you get kills easily.

Zones is where people can hit you, there are wide zones such as AOE things there are cone zones such as Darius pull and there is long zones such as kogs posion slow trail(there are more but these are basicly champion zones). Basicly if you are in an enemy's zone it could be dangerous because they could slow or pull you or what ever then kill you ect. here is a video it's old but meh still works. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kxGQ3gWdrM

also if you use your passive you could of hit 2.5 AS...thus making you build weird since you cant optamise your passive.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 3:59pm | Report
Tanky AD teemo is the best way to play him, stacking AS doesn't help you wtih damage and AP does ok in damage but tanky sustained damage and slows with frozen mallet is so much nicer, you still do damage with your shrooms and get utility from them with the slows and sight. Generally put them anywhere an enemy can gank you (your jungle, river, etc.), at major buffs (blue and red, yours and enemies) and objectives (drag and baron)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 4:04pm | Report
also Teemo is outclassed bot as an AD carry, he doesn't really have an AD carry kit (I mean it works since you have a blind and MS buff, but can you compare it to Draven? Graves? Ashe? Urgot? Vayne? no), try playing him bruiser top. Especially if you build that attack speed hybrid build, the enemy AD will always beat you in a fight late game just because of items and kit; you do not have the damage to compete with an AD carry, and if you are the team's AD you lack that damage that an AD needs to provide, which will almost guarantee a win for the enemy late game if their AD plays it right (AD is most often the most game-changing player just because of the damage that can be dealt late game with proper positioning). As bruiser top, you counter most tops with your range and speed and slows, you're still tanky and do damage, and you can use your haste along with your shrooms to provide slows and sight to push the **** out of top when the enemy is elsewhere.

oh and actually they weren't harassing you a lot, you had the range advantage, just gotta work on focusing on last hitting instead of just running around :P

And it's 100 in 12, not 15 ;D

At around 4 min in the video you start CSing pretty well, keep it up!

@ 5:45, when you get grabbed, you shoulda ran up to your tower, you had more of a chance of getting away.

what you are calling "playing impulsively" is just diving, basically...that doesn't have to do with "natural senses" or w/e you call it, people just generall dive when they think they can get a kill, sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. When you were alone bot and they dove you, they knew there would be on repercussions so they could, but when you flashed in and got that kill, that was just you overestimating your damage/survivability. I don't really know what that has to do with "impulse". Same when you dived and died, not sure what was running through your head but it was just a bad idea.

Lol dat shroom kill and free blue buff

Especially when you are the AD carry, where positioning is key, you have to move around (kiting, doing damage while moving); a lot of the times you died you literally stood in the middle of their whole team and took damage, you can't do that.

I find it humorous how they didn't just win it when they noticed Singed was gone, they coulda just pushed up mid but they were just running around like chickens without a head lol. good job pushing top tho and getting that first inhib.

Lol no he couldn't have tanked it, you couldn't do it with just the two of you...you shoulda left when he did. Awareness!

Notice how you only had around 200 AD and 200 AP, that is not nearly as good as having some more AD and tankiness, the hybrid is not very effective with that little AP anyway, and you died quickly without doing too much damage.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 4:32pm | Report
^ Plus there was no crit :(
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 4:59pm | Report

also Teemo is outclassed bot as an AD carry, he doesn't really have an AD carry kit (I mean it works since you have a blind and MS buff, but can you compare it to Draven? Graves? Ashe? Urgot? Vayne? no), try playing him bruiser top. Especially if you build that attack speed hybrid build, the enemy AD will always beat you in a fight late game just because of items and kit; you do not have the damage to compete with an AD carry, and if you are the team's AD you lack that damage that an AD needs to provide, which will almost guarantee a win for the enemy late game if their AD plays it right (AD is most often the most game-changing player just because of the damage that can be dealt late game with proper positioning). As bruiser top, you counter most tops with your range and speed and slows, you're still tanky and do damage, and you can use your haste along with your shrooms to provide slows and sight to push the **** out of top when the enemy is elsewhere.

oh and actually they weren't harassing you a lot, you had the range advantage, just gotta work on focusing on last hitting instead of just running around :P

And it's 100 in 12, not 15 ;D

At around 4 min in the video you start CSing pretty well, keep it up!

@ 5:45, when you get grabbed, you shoulda ran up to your tower, you had more of a chance of getting away.

what you are calling "playing impulsively" is just diving, basically...that doesn't have to do with "natural senses" or w/e you call it, people just generall dive when they think they can get a kill, sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. When you were alone bot and they dove you, they knew there would be on repercussions so they could, but when you flashed in and got that kill, that was just you overestimating your damage/survivability. I don't really know what that has to do with "impulse". Same when you dived and died, not sure what was running through your head but it was just a bad idea.

Lol dat shroom kill and free blue buff

Especially when you are the AD carry, where positioning is key, you have to move around (kiting, doing damage while moving); a lot of the times you died you literally stood in the middle of their whole team and took damage, you can't do that.

I find it humorous how they didn't just win it when they noticed Singed was gone, they coulda just pushed up mid but they were just running around like chickens without a head lol. good job pushing top tho and getting that first inhib.

Lol no he couldn't have tanked it, you couldn't do it with just the two of you...you shoulda left when he did. Awareness!

Notice how you only had around 200 AD and 200 AP, that is not nearly as good as having some more AD and tankiness, the hybrid is not very effective with that little AP anyway, and you died quickly without doing too much damage.

Im actually trying to improve my ELO right now. i play Teemo Top always and i generally have good games with him. But anyway, do you think that Teemo is a good champ to carry a team in an attempt to improve your ELO?

Now for the build the mentality behind it is to have equal Amounts of AP and AD
I was Able to get 2.5 Attack speed, The Maximum. I think out putting that many attacks is Very good for a build like this.

What do you feel about using the shrooms as a nuke in a fight?
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 5:02pm | Report
Also i have a Quick Question about the CS
So 100 by 12 minutes seems like a stretch to me
Are you supposed to kill every single Minion There
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 5:11pm | Report
^It's not a stretch. And yes, you should be hitting almost all of the last-hits. You're not going to get 100 CS by 12 minutes every game, but that's a goal you should shoot for.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide