Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Playing since beta, AMA

Creator: throatslasher October 8, 2012 12:34pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 2:22pm | Report

My name is throatslasher from an inside joke. I needed a handle on the fly as I was making a WC3 account, and my friend and I came up with throatslasher. You cannot slash someone's throat after you tear it out. To slash a throat properly, they have to be alive and conscious.

Hands down old gangplank or launch fizz. When they overbuffed rumble recently, that would be a close 3rd. this was before jayce, and he was hands down overpowered. Jayce is WAY TOO OVERPOWERED AT THE MOMENT AS WELL. That was super rambling. list:
1. old gp
2. jayce
3. launch fizz
4. overbuffed rumble

are you sure youve been playing since beta. release fizz/jayce are definitely not high on the list of "most broken champs since beta"

old tf, old jax, release xin, release irelia, ezreal, leblanc, udyr, etc etc were far more broken in their state. hell the buffed rengar is more op than most champs on that list.

Thanks to Anal Samurai for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 2:26pm | Report
that is just my experience. I know of launch xin and old jax and old tf, but I never played jax or tf back then. I did play a TON of launch xin the moment he came out. Thank you for reminding me. I'm talking when the champs were released. When Fizz was released, he was so broken, I played 2 normal games with him, took him to 1700 ranked, and won 8 in a row. Jayce is pretty ridic right now. No bad matchups ATM.

I also played a lot of release irelia, and she feels about as broken then as jayce does currently.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 2:30pm | Report
SirAeros wrote:

1st-How much Fun was Playing Dr. Mundo or Garen back on the Sunfires gold Age?

2nd-Thoughts on the Old Champions getting UP due to changes over time(AKA Powercreep)?

3rd-What do you think would be the most Hilarious Dota/LoL "Crossover" laning Match?(For me it is settled even beetwen Cassiopia or Karthus Vrs Silencer and Pudge vrs Bliztcrank)

1. Amazing. I didn't play much garren, but I did play a lot of 4 sunfire cape mundo.

2. I hate it. I hate how my 2 favorite top laners, nasus and poppy, are so beyond unplayable it's a joke.

3. Cass and Karthus would **** on silencer. his 'curse' is broken when they cast a spell, so they can cast a bomb and instantly remove the curse. Honestly, there is no good matchup. dota and lol are 100% different games.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 2:37pm | Report
Champion that's the most fun to play, in your opinion?
Champion you've played the most?

by jhoijhoi
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 2:45pm | Report
Quoted:

Champion that's the most fun to play, in your opinion?
Champion you've played the most?

Karma. can be frustrating at times. Either that, or playing smurf games with nasus where they let you farm for 30 minutes straight and you walk into a teamfight and one shot a carry. Yes, one shot. Or gp back when he was viable.

GP. I played him a ton during pre-S1, S1, and S2, he's my 3rd most played champ in s2, even though I haven't played him in ranked for months upon months. The meta shifted away from him, and nerfs wrecked him. Take away his cc and give him back his 16g a parlay and his e denies creeps.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 2:50pm | Report
Was heimerdinger ever fotm?

which champions lore do you like the best?

back in the day who was the best in x lane that no one plays in x lane anymore? (eg top corki)

most anticipated skin release?

*CLOPCLOPCLOPCLOPCLOP*

throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 2:56pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Was heimerdinger ever fotm?

which champions lore do you like the best?

back in the day who was the best in x lane that no one plays in x lane anymore? (eg top corki)

most anticipated skin release?

1. YES. back when he had three turrets and his grenades hurt towers, he was borderline unbeatable. he could seige practically by himself, throwing a grenade at the tower whenever it's off cd. Literally, he was unbeatable. They made his grenade no longer hurt towers and his turrets down to 2 and he was ****.

2. I don't read lore. Backstory to league is pretty meh to me.

3. AP alistar top, before they nerfed his ratios. sorc shoes, a couple dorans rings. Just headbutt them every time it's up. did 250-400 damage, cost no mana, just ridiculous. This was before they reworked his passive, but he still did ******ed damage. That or old guinsoo jax.

4. bloodlord vlad. I have 2 vlad skins. Then they just kept nerfing vlad to the ground. Thanks, riot. You guys are going to regret your PFE skins when they nerf ezreal to rubble after S2 championships :D

AWESOME QUESTIONS GUYS KEEP THEM COMING
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 3:06pm | Report
I never played Heim at that point, but I remember when he still could do that, don't remember him being OP though lol.

Were you excited for Magma Chamber?

Do you ever play dominion/what do you think about dominion?

did you solo q or premade back pre 30?

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 3:11pm | Report
When karma was released did people go ape**** crazy like they do for other new champion nowadays? how did people react at her release?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 3:19pm | Report
Old gp, you mean denyplank?

Was he really that strong? or are we talking older than that?

Short history of the metas used?

I'm only familiar with the sooner 2.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide