Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Release Notes v. 1.0.0.125

Creator: Jebus McAzn September 13, 2011 6:50pm
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2011 12:30pm | Report
Poor Morde...yeah he got hit hard...ah well, if you QQ enough they will do something about it.

Nid, and Shaco buffs are sweet! As well as Olaf (hopefully a bit more for him and shaco in the future).

Garen nerfs...gooooodddd now I don't have to see my life get cutdown. Just misread the judgement stuff...so he will still be shredding me a bit, early game.
STRYKER29
<Member>
STRYKER29's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2011 12:32pm | Report
Looks like a good set of changes. Now if only they could make Poppy's Paragon of Demacia display how many stacks it has. That would be nice...
Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for four-leaf clovers. ~Author Unknown

When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work. ~George Bernard Shaw
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2011 12:34pm | Report
about time they fix those damn poppy bug -.-' I like that patch, theres an awful lot of good buff and nerf.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2011 3:14pm | Report

WTF.
Rammus has the highest base AD now.

It's alright for true tanks to have high AD, because they fewer incentives to build Trinity Force or scale with attack speed.

They need the extra auto-attacks to help draw aggro from players.

caucheka wrote:

seems like a good patch. missing the irelia nerf that was hinted at.

Guinsoo said they decided to withdraw the Irelia nerf after some internal discussion.

They were planning to nerf her W. I think that's... yes, it's Hiten Style.
Most likely to hurt her sustain and true damage because Riot is driving to kill the sustain meta right now and true damage is probably what makes her deal damage too easily.

They're going to try to re-adjust their plans and put extra thought into how to nerf her.

Glad irelia isn't being nerfed

Irelia WILL get nerfed. She's OP. Riot confirmed this.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
JunSupport
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2011 3:32pm | Report
EvilDice wrote:

Brand - Sadly I feel that brand was a very over rated champion, and hitting his early game is really where you want to hit him, but they need to buff his late game. The lane phase is what Brand really has going for him atm. Not huge nerfs but not necessarily needed.

Mathematically, Brand has the highest potential AoE damage in the game.
Him and Orianna made me think the AoE meta would take off again.

EvilDice wrote:
Garen - What the ****? He needed no buffs. He needed no buffs. Judgement gets a 10 base damage nerf in exchange for a .2 ratio buff? Really? If you haven't been running AD runes on garen yet, you'd better start now. Pretty stupid balance here. He needed nerfs, he didn't need a rework. They basically just took a little damage off some skills and shifted it elsewhere. All in all he loses .1 ad and 10 base damage off his combo.

Pretty sure the point was to shift some early game power into late game power.
Garen has always been good early game, a little too good, while steadily dropping off late.

I think this is a nice change.

EvilDice wrote:
Kassadin - Some more compensation for his rough early game. He's going to be really strong against casters laning but hist main problem still stands: it's extremely hard for him to farm and it's probably what is keeping him balanced right now.

I'd say the buff to Netherblade solves that. The extra 10 damage and going up to 90 damage late game is really nice.

EvilDice wrote:
Olaf - Actually, not that bad of a buff. Lane olaf anyone?

The armor and mana buffs were for his jungle... o_o

EvilDice wrote:
Orianna - Her lategame is still godlike. What they really need to do is remove her ability to do any kind of damage. Bam! Balanced! Really though, these are decent nerfs. Ori will have to actually position her self in a more vulnerable place, which actually means quite a bit. Skilled orianna players will still shine with her, but this is definitely a step in the right direction. Her utility is just so strong.

They want her late-game to be good. You have to account for her high skill-ceiling.
Her damage needs to stay rewarding for her difficulty level, and right now it's close to the right spot.

It's her early game that's still kind of messed up. She can zone, harass, and last-hit, all at the same time.

EvilDice wrote:
Rammus - His lategame scaling is fine. They are buffing him in the wrong places. That damage scaling buff is quite the buff though...

The base-ad scaling improves his jungle slightly too. Shaves off 5~10 seconds on what is already a very very fast jungle route.

EvilDice wrote:
Shen - Hextech shen anyone? The ap scaling buffs are pretty huge. Not quite sure what this will do to him yet, these buffs have me stumped.

Abyssal Mask. That is all.

EvilDice wrote:
Skarner - His kit just sucks. I really don't see these buffs helping him.

His jungle...? >_>
This was exactly what people wanted. His jungling was weak despite him being suppose to be a champion whose thematically a beast who scampers out of the brush, grabs you, and drags you to your doom.

EvilDice wrote:
Taric - New taric looks extremely strong. He's going to be a lot better lategame because of his ult. Taric cait just got even more op with taric's stun buff. -.-

Actually, the stun compression may not be as good as before.

The stun loses a 0.5 second duration if the enemy is running away from you, and now tenacity will reduce it more effectively.

EvilDice wrote:
Notable non-nerfs

Morgana - She's autoban right now. Will not lose vs an ap mid. Lategame her ultimate is probably top 3 in the game. Did I mention she has a spellshield that allows her to be un cc-able? This ***** is just ridiculous.

In my opinion, Morgana is good where she is.

Her Black Shield is reduced by magic damage. So if you apply some burst, she cripples quite quickly.
The general strategy is to build Zhonya's Hourglass so you can survive diving in with your ultimate AND use the shield on your carry.

I feel its her spell-vamp passive needs a rework however.
Morgana stays in lane EXTREMELY well purely through Soul Siphon. It should be split up like how Swain and Irelia's ultimates were changed up.

I believe the proper stats are 15/25/35% spellvamp.
I feel this should be adjusted to something like: "5/15/25% flat spellvamp, spells gains bonus 15% spellvamp while dealing damage to champions."

Encouraging her to aim her combo at her lane opponent more often over spamming Tormented Shadow on minion waves]].

EvilDice wrote:
Xin Zhao - im low elo xin terrors me he builds full tank and dies in 2 hits nerf him again riot please. plz.

Xin doesn't need no more ****ing nerfs. He's received REPEATED low-elo nerfs. -_-

EvilDice wrote:
Garen - He already is fotm but his so called "nerfs" don't really change his status much.

Those weren't nerfs. It's called a balance change. Nerf + Buff for a shift in perspective on the champion.

EvilDice wrote:
Taric - With his buffs Taric(and probably Caitlyn) are going to be seen in every game. He's got a strong(now stronger) early game and an ultimate that makes him somewhat useful lategame.

Single-target stuns always make a good FotM. :P
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2011 4:27pm | Report
Baxxie wrote:

CC it.
Focus him down.
Buy Warden's Mail.

Or just whatever.

Seriously, can't you counter a ****ing Garen? It is easy as ****.

Dude, I already know how to ****ing counter a Garen >.>

If you can't read the post properly, don't even post. Nowhere in there did I say PLZ HELP NEED GAREN COUNTER.

@cauch

50 AD is a fair bit, but still doesn't really ruin his early game...

Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2011 4:34pm | Report
Anyone saying anything about tarics stun is silly.

The speed makes up HUGE for the decrease in duration. Taric is flat out op now IMO>
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 7:41am | Report
JunSupport wrote:

Mathematically, Brand has the highest potential AoE damage in the game.
Him and Orianna made me think the AoE meta would take off again.

The problem with Brand is that his base damages are high/normal despite his passive. With his passive he gets a lot of free extra damage on all his spells. They just need to nerf his base damages a little. I think he deserves some buffs to his ratios too.

Quoted:

I'd say the buff to Netherblade solves that. The extra 10 damage and going up to 90 damage late game is really nice.

What...
That really doesn't change ****.. And this comes from an experienced Kass player.

Netherblade still is an incredibly ****ty skill.

Quoted:

Abyssal Mask. That is all.

Or the Abyssal+Rylai combo I've been running :P
Wasn't all that before, but now damn it! NOW THE WORLD WILL SEE IT'S GREATNESS!

Quoted:

His jungle...? >_>
This was exactly what people wanted. His jungling was weak despite him being suppose to be a champion whose thematically a beast who scampers out of the brush, grabs you, and drags you to your doom.

Still a buff in the wrong place.

Quoted:

Xin doesn't need no more ****ing nerfs. He's received REPEATED low-elo nerfs. -_-

Someone doesn't get what he replied to :P
He's obviously joking.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius

"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 7:42am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Obv you have no clue what your talking about either. AD Garen has one of the highest burst damages in the game, whether it's higher then Talon or not, idk, but it's higher then any AP Carry with proper items.

Only baddies play him full AD.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
JunSupport
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2011 8:45am | Report
Searz wrote:
Skarner

Still a buff in the wrong place.

Skarner was pretty much made to be a jungler. This was a good WELL-PLACED buff.
It's not everything he needs, but it did drop his jungle time by maybe 40 seconds, and that is AMAZING.

I feel he could use a bunch of buff on his stats.
Base armor so he doesn't get as low in the jungle, base mana (and maybe mana regen scaling) so he can spam more during his route without running dry (even with blue).

If he has a stronger jungle, he's likely to be a lot more viable as a ganker too (being able to go straight to a lane to attack instead of recalling).
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide