Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

teleport really strong why have people not...

Creator: Cooper112 April 4, 2014 1:36pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2014 9:43pm | Report
who would have known a cooper thread would evolve into a mybloodisblack thread

also if i see someone not take a mobility spell im probably going to camp that lane and take advantage of them constantly if im jungling
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Lady Amelyne
<Member>
Lady Amelyne's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2014 1:51am | Report
This is a bit irrelevant

As I said I am not saying you should always have Clarity for example but as I said before if you know you playing with newbies or players who are mana hungry and you do know how to use Clarity to its full potential then surely its something to consider since you may be able to lead that team to a victory with forward thinking

I'm not trying to be mean or anything but this is kinda like saying "I totally approve of my kids eating poop before transitioning to 'more advanced' food."
Credits go to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2014 3:54am | Report
I give up you guys even don't try to listen, you haven't tried to understand what I have said and you just don't hold an ounce of respect for others so with said I am out of this thread

RANT OVER
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2014 5:37am | Report
Oh, the irony. Honestly, since your lack of game knowledge is apparent, you should really stop giving your advice at all. Not to be mean or disrespectful, but there IS a reason why you're in Bronze and that's because you don't know how to play the game well.

Taking Clarity for noob teammates isn't forward thinking, it's backward thinking.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2014 5:20pm | Report
I may not have the same amount of knowledge as you but thats not the reason I am in bronze...I am not going to sit here and explain myself but I know in every single match I played and will play in the future I have given my team 100% of my effort and thats all I could do...Yes I have lost but that is because the opposing team was vastly better and I respect them enough to say well done for their victories.

I know exactly how to play this game, I did not say at any point Id rather play with Clarity...I merely said there might be times but at the same time I agreed it probably is useless when playing in Ranked for example but none of you bothered to realise that and instead thought I was worth mocking but thats just the kind of people Mobafire community is...I write about it before and its clear even though alot of people got offended you merely ignored it and assumed you was good people and that those who say you are not are the bad people.

Its funny that you guys blame me for turning this in a thread about me but I didn't ask for people to make it about me I merely posted an opinion that you could have ignored but instead you all felt the need to belittle me because I actually still have opinions and not some mindless sheep like the rest.

Read my words clearly....GET A LIFE!!! stop telling people who think differently to you that they are stupid and accept that for every debate whether its 99%, 50% or even 1% some people will disagree with you and that doesnt make them always right but its sure as hell doesn't make them stupid either.

RANT OVER - MOVE ON - GO BACK TO THE TOPIC
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2014 6:56pm | Report
This is never ever ever going to get back on topic.
Lock thread?

Basically MOBAFire.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2014 7:07pm | Report

I may not have the same amount of knowledge as you but thats not the reason I am in bronze...I am not going to sit here and explain myself but I know in every single match I played and will play in the future I have given my team 100% of my effort and thats all I could do...Yes I have lost but that is because the opposing team was vastly better and I respect them enough to say well done for their victories.

I know exactly how to play this game, I did not say at any point Id rather play with Clarity...I merely said there might be times but at the same time I agreed it probably is useless when playing in Ranked for example but none of you bothered to realise that and instead thought I was worth mocking but thats just the kind of people Mobafire community is...I write about it before and its clear even though alot of people got offended you merely ignored it and assumed you was good people and that those who say you are not are the bad people.

Its funny that you guys blame me for turning this in a thread about me but I didn't ask for people to make it about me I merely posted an opinion that you could have ignored but instead you all felt the need to belittle me because I actually still have opinions and not some mindless sheep like the rest.

Read my words clearly....GET A LIFE!!! stop telling people who think differently to you that they are stupid and accept that for every debate whether its 99%, 50% or even 1% some people will disagree with you and that doesnt make them always right but its sure as hell doesn't make them stupid either.

And you were doing so good and behaving so such a long time. :[
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2014 7:16pm | Report
if youre going to post false information then people are going to tell you youre wrong, this is a forum and everyone is trying to help each other, so posting false information isnt going to get you very far
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2014 9:28pm | Report

I may not have the same amount of knowledge as you but thats not the reason I am in bronze...

Yes, it ****ing is.

So you admit that Clarity is useless in a competitive environment and will only be considered a troll spell otherwise?

You're not a mindless sheep, you're just mindless. Look, we never made it about you. To quote Vapora a few pages back, Clarity has ALWAYS been trash, regardless of what you say. It's not about you. Stop being so self-absorbed.

Get a life? You're one to talk. This isn't about agreeing or disagreeing with you. Again, you can use your brain to look at Clarity, notice that every other spell is superior to it and conclude that it should never ever in a million years be taken. We don't belittle you because you have an opinion. If we do belittle you, it's because your opinion is a stupid and laughable one.

You're not exactly shutting the **** up either. You said 'Rant Over' in your previous post, but here you are again, spouting self-centred bs. This is the internet and if you're going to give Bronze advice, no one is going to take you seriously, especially if you're not even going to keep to your own word. Stop taking everything as an attack on you. Act your ****ing age and grow some balls already. Or just do the rest of us a favour and don't ever post anything League-related, though I reckon some would just wish you never post again. All things considered, I've been really patient with you, but it's really starting to hurt my head now.

And yes, a lock on this thread would be good. It devolved from an OP spell to the ****test trollfest spell in the game. I can literally feel my IQ drop talking to this guy. God, it hurts.
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2014 10:34pm | Report
****ing martyr complex.
Say dumb thing.
Everyone corrects you.
Insist you're right.
Now everyone calls you dumb.
Then you ignore the fact that you said something dumb, the acted stubborn, and just focus on the attacks. While you climb up on your cross.

We got in a tiff before and everyone jumped on me for saying it, but can you just go away forever like you SAID you would last time?
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide