Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

teleport really strong why have people not...

Creator: Cooper112 April 4, 2014 1:36pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
LogaNCOD
<Member>
LogaNCOD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2014 6:44am | Report
Yes,teleport it's very good if you know how to use,but ignite is better at beggining,when you want to level...
Do ya feel lucky punk?
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2014 2:25pm | Report

@MyBloodisBlack
You're right to some extent but you're missing a very crucial point, which is that some summoner spells are not really worth since they're either outclassed by others or are useless in the current meta.

For example, Ghost is inferior to Flash at least regarding most champions, even ones that have a blink spell or an escape tool. Revive could only be used on Suicide Karthus and wards are pretty much doing the same job Clairvoyance does. Finally, Clarity is completely useless after level 30. Not to mention that very few people take Exhaust anymore as Ignite is superior to it in any role.
In addition to the facts above, it also matters which spell you're using on each champion and against what team composition. Ignite on Lux for instance sucks hard.

revive is actually disabled on SR if i remember correctly, should be a dominion and 3v3 only spell now
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2014 8:42pm | Report
tl;dr this entire thread:
People talk about teleport in a intelligent manner. Mybloodisblack jumps in and *********s stupid everywhere touting clarity. Gets proverbial smack down from entire site.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2014 8:53pm | Report

People talk about teleport in a intelligent manner. Mybloodisblack jumps in and *********s stupid everywhere touting clarity. Gets proverbial smack down from entire site.

You should make more of these TL;DRs on other trainwreck threads. +rep
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2014 6:12am | Report

thank you, it was getting confusing already
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2014 3:35pm | Report
Was there any needs for the last few comments? yes I spoke about Clarity instead of Teleport but seriously was being jerks really needed?
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2014 3:38pm | Report

Was there any needs for the last few comments? yes I spoke about Clarity instead of Teleport but seriously was being jerks really needed?

Apparently it was. Even if not, I'm pretty sure it was no effort so no need to feel bad about that.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2014 3:46pm | Report

Because most of us have had this conversation with countless other people like you claiming Clarity is worth using for silly reasons. We've devolved from actually explaining why it's bad to simple mockery.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2014 6:44pm | Report

The only reason you've stated for Clarity being good is to help noobs manage their mana. I'm sorry, but if that's the best reason you can come up with for being adamant about Clarity being a usable spell, then you kinda had it coming...
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2014 7:22pm | Report
sometimes i use clarity when i play ultimate bravery and see some people take it in ARAM
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide