Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The new Cassiopeia

Creator: NicknameMy August 30, 2014 11:24pm
1 2 3 4
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 4:12am | Report
^ It's really scary to be a pre-6 Swain with no real advantage on a pushing toplane, specially if you're against a competent player who knows how to freeze it. Not to mention lane freezing as Swain can destroy your mana reserves. I know there's a lot of people who like him top, but I'm not among them, I'd rather keep him as a reserve counterpick unless I have a really aggressive jungler.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 4:24am | Report
All true things. I just like playing Swain but hate playing him mid. Kind of like how I love playing Vladimir but cant stand playing him top lane.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 4:59am | Report
Amen to that, I wish Vlad was a good mid laner.
Vorcia
<Member>
Vorcia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 10:07am | Report
The extra damage and sustain turns her into a great pubstomper and overall a good solo champion, but she'll still have the same problem as before where she can't carry games due to her lack of range, waveclear, and mobility (the bonus 30% MS helps but you're either running or dealing damage since her cast animations are relatively long).

She might be picked in competitive as a niche pick, but I'd imagine her still being a bad solo queue champion.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2014 8:40am | Report
"Aspect of the Serpent's stacks multiplicatively with both Rabadon's Deathcap and Archmage. The three combined increase her ability power by 77.45%."

That is basically a nerf to Rabadon's Deathcap on cass. Also Veigar has fun now.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide