Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tribunal...It's time for riot to change things...

Creator: gabpin October 13, 2011 6:39pm
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 2:08am | Report
Pro tip: Get all the rage out after the game. In the Score screen..
gabpin
<Member>
gabpin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 3:40am | Report
Ya i know I did bad things, but the fact is wich game would permaban someone for verbal abuse ? there a mature language filter for that anyway and they should just do like in other game block chat for 13- if they don't want them to see bad things..
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 3:58am | Report
You should not be verbally abusing people. Full stop. If a large amount of people all agree that you should be punished, you must have said some really awful things. Therefore you don't deserve to play this game as you're making the experience less fun for everyone else.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 4:15am | Report
JunSupport wrote:

The date is probably an error (tons of games have this problem)...

Instead of outing yourself, why don't you go send a message to Riot's support team like the pop-up suggests?

http://support.leagueoflegends.com - They take a few business days to get back to you, but I'm sure it would be more helpful to you then complaining on a fansite.

I normally don't say this but - OP, you're just being stupid.

Unless you've been suspended multiple times before (leading up to a permaban) and not telling us (which would make you an even bigger prick), it's pretty obvious that Riot would not permanently ban someone with verbal abuse.

No one here cares if you think you didn't deserve a permanent ban, so quit crying for attention from insignificant strangers and go check with Riot's support.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 5:07am | Report
Too lazy to read everything right now. So sorry if I say somehting that's already been told...

But you can't just have said **** or anything. There is something you don't tell us, right?
If you harassed someone, just even a little, you should get a bann. .3
Tho if this is your first time it may be a little hard for that much bann...

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 5:41am | Report
Just complain to Riot Support, persuade them, and then just ask for RP or something.

Bunkerzor
<Member>
Bunkerzor's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 5:45am | Report
trololololololol

MTG Fans check this out!

EVERYTHING MAGIC THE GATHERING
th3BlackAngel
<Member>
th3BlackAngel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 6:41am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Just complain to Riot Support, persuade them, and then just ask for RP or something.

Why would they give him RP if he got banned? Even if its not a perma-ban as it says and that was a mistake, he shouldn't be getting rewards at all lol.
Nidalee - Olympic Gold Medalist Guide <-- Recently Updated
Thanks to Nameless for this amazing sig

What People Look For In a Guide
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 5:17pm | Report

Why would they give him RP if he got banned? Even if its not a perma-ban as it says and that was a mistake, he shouldn't be getting rewards at all lol.

trust me, Riot is ****ed up (as are a lot of companies, but especially Riot).

Just tell them like, this has been a huge inconvenience for me, I don't think I should have been banned at all as I did nothing wrong, and a lifetime ban is far to long for almost any kind of ban, let alone 'verbal abuse' which I remind you is NOT what I 'should' have been banned for (having never directed any abuse at a fellow player) but for swearing. Please check your logs on this matter, as I have been an avid LoL player throughout my time here, and have dedicated plenty of money in support of Riot.

etc etc.

kin333x
<Member>
kin333x's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 6:14pm | Report
yeah... tf2 had a glitche... i told them about it... and next week i got a email saying "sorry for the inconvenience. we have sent you a hat. hope you have fun playing tf2."

...wtf

it had something to do with the items that all my items were missing they fixed it but... A HAT come on give me 4 and ill be good... but it was 1 hat come on.
"Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess
We seek it thus, and take to the sky
"
—LOVELESS, Act 1
Thanks to jhoijhoi MoonEdge For the sigs!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide