Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

What do you think of Anivia?

Creator: Fragamacrunch February 9, 2011 9:05pm
Tendresse
<Member>
Tendresse's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2011 5:47am | Report

And for those that say Anivia's wall is the best CC in the game don't play her enough because that wall is So Bloody Hard To Place.

She's the champion I play the most, I think I should know. The fact that a skill is hard to use has nothing to do with the effectiveness of said skill, because the same can be said about any skillshot. And tbh, it's not even that hard.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2011 8:11am | Report
Everyone say it hard to place but me no think so :)

shinussiel
<Member>
shinussiel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2011 8:26am | Report
Anivia is not OP. No champion is OP. All champions have their uses and all champions can function best in situations others cant. She has good cc, so? If she can't hit that stun she really screws up her rotation and it isn't that hard to dodge. If you have cleanse that stun is nothing. Her wall can allow her to get out of alot of places. Don't chase her. Also, it has a long cooldown so if she uses it in a fight focus her! Her E does double damage to chilled. So what? The double damage is pretty much the same damage as Kassadin's Null Sphere. Her egg allows her to revive if she doesn't take damage. Simply dont try to kill her 1v1. Gank her! If she is getting cocky it will be a easy gank for a good jungler. And her ultimate. Does ok damage in a reasonably sized area but the amount of mana it eats allows her to only keep it up for a few seconds if she wants to use the rest of her abilities at all. I don't think she is OP I just think she isn't played enough for people to know how to counter her and therefore the few that do play her have a advantage.
Made by Scrax
Check out my Renekton Guide (Under Construction)
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2011 10:37am | Report
I don't understand why people say Anivia is not OP?

Look, let's analyse her (lol anal-yse)..

1: She is a caster. How is this an advantage you ask? range. She can attack an enemy from a resonably safe distance, farming minions with ease knowing that you can stand resonably close to your turret and last hit minions from a safe distance, this also saves you from a bit of melee harass and allows you to attack them from a distance.

2: Rebirth- [Upon dying, Anivia will revert into an egg and will get an armor and magic resistance modifier of -40 / -20 / +10 / +40. If the egg can survive for six seconds, she is reborn with the same percentage of health that her egg had left. This can only happen once every four minutes.].. Firstly let us estimate how often this proc can occur, lets say a average game time is 30 minutes: so you get to use it around 8 times in a game (7.5, rounded). Its overall not that great since its not an effect that will last all game, HOWEVER it does have its benefits, and that is having a second chance.

There are countless benefits of this passive, it can be used to suicide in order to regain full health! A way in which you can stall your enemy until backup arrives! Act as a tank if your enemies are resonably stupid and desperate to kill you (hence target you)! A way in which you can Nuke down your opponent if he fails to kill you (TWO TIMES). Yes this passive is amazing (built in Guardian angel).

3: Flash Frost YO. YO. YOOOOOOOO. We got a slow. An attack which damages everyone in its path. AOE explosion that stuns for 1 second, and a motherflippin' 12-8 second cooldown. Please. PLEASE explain to me how this is not OP? Some people consider Olaf's Undertow as a badass skill..this is Undertow on steriods.

Crystallize is a strategic wall that can save your entire team, break up the opponents team and lasts 5 seconds. Very useful if used correctly.

Frostbite Double damage, nuff said.

Glacial Storm AOE slow, and just look at the magic damage?!

Her skills are amazingly overpwoered, with short cooldowns and HUGE nuking power, the downside is the expensive mana BUT it can be solved with the blue golem buff.

4: Her base stats are amazing!

Summary: nuke + CC + survive = OP
OP= Anivia.
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2011 11:15am | Report

haveing problem with mundo? get 2 ignite debuffs or a katarina or a miss fortune, problem solved?

+ tank mundo don't really do any dmg if u get a banshee veil...

No offence but that advice is plain out silly
What happens when I'm in a normal game? I can't see if someone had Mundo, even then my team now has to take either 2 ignites (which can still not solve the problem) or have a Katrina or MF. One semi-useless champion and one champion that most people don't have

Also Banshee's Veil has a 30 second cooldown. Cleaver has something like a 4 second cooldown.
And thats not taking into account that someone else on the team might have CC
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2011 11:33am | Report
u don't got ignite? there is this little item called executioners calling. It will help u!

Banshe veil is not only for the shield , the mr it gives is enough to cripple the dmg cleavers do!

Tank mundo is a joke if u know how to counter him.
Dps mundo on the other hand. I can call that a bit op ^^
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2011 11:51am | Report

I don't understand why people say Anivia is not OP?

Look, let's analyse her (lol anal-yse)..

1: She is a caster. How is this an advantage you ask? range. She can attack an enemy from a resonably safe distance, farming minions with ease knowing that you can stand resonably close to your turret and last hit minions from a safe distance, this also saves you from a bit of melee harass and allows you to attack them from a distance.

2: Rebirth- [Upon dying, Anivia will revert into an egg and will get an armor and magic resistance modifier of -40 / -20 / +10 / +40. If the egg can survive for six seconds, she is reborn with the same percentage of health that her egg had left. This can only happen once every four minutes.].. Firstly let us estimate how often this proc can occur, lets say a average game time is 30 minutes: so you get to use it around 8 times in a game (7.5, rounded). Its overall not that great since its not an effect that will last all game, HOWEVER it does have its benefits, and that is having a second chance.

There are countless benefits of this passive, it can be used to suicide in order to regain full health! A way in which you can stall your enemy until backup arrives! Act as a tank if your enemies are resonably stupid and desperate to kill you (hence target you)! A way in which you can Nuke down your opponent if he fails to kill you (TWO TIMES). Yes this passive is amazing (built in Guardian angel).

3: Flash Frost YO. YO. YOOOOOOOO. We got a slow. An attack which damages everyone in its path. AOE explosion that stuns for 1 second, and a motherflippin' 12-8 second cooldown. Please. PLEASE explain to me how this is not OP? Some people consider Olaf's Undertow as a badass skill..this is Undertow on steriods.

Crystallize is a strategic wall that can save your entire team, break up the opponents team and lasts 5 seconds. Very useful if used correctly.

Frostbite Double damage, nuff said.

Glacial Storm AOE slow, and just look at the magic damage?!

Her skills are amazingly overpwoered, with short cooldowns and HUGE nuking power, the downside is the expensive mana BUT it can be solved with the blue golem buff.

4: Her base stats are amazing!

Summary: nuke + CC + survive = OP
OP= Anivia.

Not to mention she can farm faster than sivir, even without items. So if you think her base stats are good, imagine her once she has an archangel's, a rabadon's deathcap, a rod of ages, and a zhonya's hourglass twice as fast as the enemy nuker.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2011 2:32am | Report

u don't got ignite? there is this little item called executioners calling. It will help u!

Banshe veil is not only for the shield , the mr it gives is enough to cripple the dmg cleavers do!

Tank mundo is a joke if u know how to counter him.
Dps mundo on the other hand. I can call that a bit op ^^

hmm I actually found Tank mundo to be much better, I am interested to know how do you build DPS mundo :O?
Fragamacrunch
<Member>
Fragamacrunch's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2011 11:00am | Report

hmm I actually found Tank mundo to be much better, I am interested to know how do you build DPS mundo :O?

DPS Mundo is much, much better than tank Mundo. Buy boots, Spirit Visage, and then a Starks for lifesteal and attack speed. He already gets 2 BF swords from his Masochism, and then if you buy an IE he hits like a truck while being incredibly beefy. Wait, this thread is about Mundo, right?
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2011 2:21pm | Report
Tbh if they don't have Ignite, tank Mundo is extremely hard to deal with.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide