Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

What do you think of Anivia?

Creator: Fragamacrunch February 9, 2011 9:05pm
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2011 11:04am | Report
I played her few times only (when she was free), and i can generaly tell you that she's hard to play effectively, something like udyr, but she's more rewarding.
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2011 11:30am | Report
A good Anivia is super hard to shutdown with a proper tank. She has all the tools to kite extremely well, etc. I would agree with PotatisFarfar in the fact that she is just flat out better than other casters.

I'm going to throw Mundo out there and say that if built as tank he has too much damage output for his current survivability. I'll probably receive rage for this but whatever lol. I'm a little bitter that he didn't receive a nerf for being a great offtank and my beloved Olaf got hit in the face to the point of being a mid-low tier champion. I mean they both have the same problem of being too tanky and still doing tons of damage. x.o

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
Garlix
<Member>
Garlix's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2011 12:07pm | Report
Yes Anivia is great but her late game isn't that special...
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2011 12:18pm | Report

A good Anivia is super hard to shutdown with a proper tank. She has all the tools to kite extremely well, etc. I would agree with PotatisFarfar in the fact that she is just flat out better than other casters.

I'm going to throw Mundo out there and say that if built as tank he has too much damage output for his current survivability. I'll probably receive rage for this but whatever lol. I'm a little bitter that he didn't receive a nerf for being a great offtank and my beloved Olaf got hit in the face to the point of being a mid-low tier champion. I mean they both have the same problem of being too tanky and still doing tons of damage. x.o

The difference is, Olaf has greater AS for less damage and Mundo has lower AS for more damage, so it's generally fair.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Tendresse
<Member>
Tendresse's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2011 12:25pm | Report
Garlix wrote:

Yes Anivia is great but her late game isn't that special...

It is actually. First off because she usually finishes her build before others because she rapes so much midgame, secondly because her nukes strike for 1k when her build is finished, and lastly because her wall is still one of the best CC in the game and is unaffected by items.
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2011 1:27pm | Report
I think her damage is much too high for the amount of incredible CC she has. She may be squishy as hell, and she may be hard to play, but her creep-wave clearing is matched only by sivir, her AoE damage AND single target damage are both through the roof, and she has slow, wall, and stun. If she's not OP, I don't know what is. Even if you stack MR against her she'll CC you to death.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Riggsinator
<Member>
Riggsinator's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2011 8:21pm | Report
She's good if your team can protect her. If they focus Anivia hard and you can't stop the focus. Then she'll be gone early in team fights.
"Thats a paddlin'"
Iratesniper
<Member>
Iratesniper's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2011 12:16am | Report
I think she is a little op, due to wall, nuke, stun, and egg.
The biggest problem with her is that "If the target has been chilled, they take double damage."
I feel that the double damage should be reduced.
Speicial Thanks To Scrax and TRUeLM For Creating My Signatures

Check Out My Builds

In Progress
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2011 1:40am | Report
Its so hard to say because if you nerf her to much I can see her becoming useless

And for those that say Anivia's wall is the best CC in the game don't play her enough because that wall is So Bloody Hard To Place.

Maybe a slight damage nerf is needed and a change to her passive but she may end up the same sort of fate as Gragas. Underplayed for ages, finally found the spotlight, then nerfed down so no-one plays him again

I've a bigger issue with Mundo. I mean at the moment his ultimate gives him 75% of his Hp back. Thats plain out-******ed.

I play with a lot of varying Elo people at the moment and every single one of them complain about Mundo more than Anivia.
To them Anivia is a pain and needs a nerf, but Mundo is stupidly OP
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2011 2:14am | Report
haveing problem with mundo? get 2 ignite debuffs or a katarina or a miss fortune, problem solved?

+ tank mundo don't really do any dmg if u get a banshee veil...

It is not ok to say. It is Only OP if u know how to place it, or It is ok that she is Op so long that she is hard to play...

I haven't lost 1 game with anivia... and that kinda says alot

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide