Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

WTB morg rework

Creator: RCIX April 16, 2012 12:18am
21 posts - page 2 of 3
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 9:38am | Report
Morgana's not that hard to deal with, just play Galio.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 9:50am | Report
.......So basically you're just lazy? REALIZE that Morg SHOULD be farming up for RoA/Hourglass so she'll have ~200 AP whilst you get a Rabadon's and jump up to ~400 AP. Plenty of champs can out farm Morg and THEIR damage is considerably higher early on. Morg has 2 offense based skills pre 6. IF she misses her bind, then you can easily step out of her Tormented Soil....I'm still failing to see WHY you're complaining. Want to out AoE clear morg? Take Brand/Ziggs/Viktor/Ahri, their early game damage is above her's and are easily capable of forcing her from lane.

This complaint and idea Morg needs a rework is completely and utterly unnecessary. All I've seemed to gather is that you're upset Morg's mechqnics allow her to farm well. Essentially "She doesn't need to work for it" woopty doo, get over it. IDK what more to say really, but Morg isn't the end all beat all you're making her out to be.

I'm not trying to sound like an ********, but you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 9:52am | Report
Fizz kind of facerolls morg too, Either you trollpole out of Binding, or you get caught while q:ing so if she is quick on the combo you are not on soil when caught.

Akali just one needs one essence of shadow to get out of her ulti range before it locks down...

There are a number of ways to deal with her, and that's not counting just pure Mercs...
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 10:01am | Report
You want "doesnt have to work at farming"? Try solo topping against a Mord. Has no mana, early Hextech makes his abilities TOTALLY free by lvl 6 (and before that they cost so little life that buying a shield and not spamming them to **** does the job good enough), which means infinite sustain, and all he has to do is use his three abilities at lvl 7 to wipe out an entire creepwave in five seconds, getting every single last hit nearly guaranteed, all the while getting tankier and tankier as he does it because the spells he uses to clear the waves GIVE HIM A PASSIVE SHIELD THAT DOESNT GO AWAY AS LONG AS HE IS CASTING HIS FREE SPELLS THAT HAVE RIDICULOUSLY LOW CD TIMES. THAT, sir, is broken. The only person i consistently lose to in lane like this is Garen. Silence+spin to win=ow. As for morgana, dodge her Q, poke her back and land your skill shots, call for a gank when she hits lvl 7 or 8, outfarm her, have everyone on the team get a banshees to block her ult late game, win. Banshees is just too damn useful for almost every character anyway so thats not much of a problem. The answer to most problems in mid lane is to harass the hell out of the people you are playing against. You can either do what i just said, or play leblanc. Leblanc trumps most mids, including morg.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 5:02pm | Report
Morgana is one of the most overrated champions in the game
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Vitigam
<Member>
Vitigam's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 5:28pm | Report

Play Katarina against Morg, give no ****s.....

Morg is somewhat like Kennen, you almost NEED to get Hourglass, which delays her damage considerably, unlike rushing deathcap on 99% of other AP mids.

If you're having trouble in lane against Morg, you're either failing to avoid her snare, or not understanding the advantages of early harass against a champion who can't win trades without landing her Q. Morg can't handle persistent harass early. She doesn't need a rework, you just need to learn how to counter her mechanics.

As well to clarify her Tormented Soil only clears caster creeps when it is rank 3 with minimal AP. And it's due to the fact that Tormented Soil reduces MR over time as it ticks.

Either way, Morg isn't the end all beat all AP mid. She's a SAFE pick for mid lane. Hard to gank essentially "immune" to CC if you can't break her shield. Capable of farming with minimal effort. SAFE, not OP, not broken, not impossible to kill, SAFE.

You just gotta get better at fighting her.

Agreed, she really isn't broken. You just got to work around her, ever champ has their counters, right?
Thanks to Arcana3

Check Out All These Peeps Who Make Sigs <3
LaCorpse, Jhoijhoi, Miss Maw, Arcana3
Xiron
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 5:32pm | Report

You want "doesnt have to work at farming"? Try solo topping against a Mord. Has no mana, early Hextech makes his abilities TOTALLY free by lvl 6 (and before that they cost so little life that buying a shield and not spamming them to **** does the job good enough), which means infinite sustain, and all he has to do is use his three abilities at lvl 7 to wipe out an entire creepwave in five seconds, getting every single last hit nearly guaranteed, all the while getting tankier and tankier as he does it because the spells he uses to clear the waves GIVE HIM A PASSIVE SHIELD THAT DOESNT GO AWAY AS LONG AS HE IS CASTING HIS FREE SPELLS THAT HAVE RIDICULOUSLY LOW CD TIMES. THAT, sir, is broken. The only person i consistently lose to in lane like this is Garen. Silence+spin to win=ow. As for morgana, dodge her Q, poke her back and land your skill shots, call for a gank when she hits lvl 7 or 8, outfarm her, have everyone on the team get a banshees to block her ult late game, win. Banshees is just too damn useful for almost every character anyway so thats not much of a problem. The answer to most problems in mid lane is to harass the hell out of the people you are playing against. You can either do what i just said, or play leblanc. Leblanc trumps most mids, including morg.

1. What does Morde have to do with ANYTHING?
2. Leblanc wins early, and then proceeds to drop off. Morg is the opposite. So either you bank on your team COMPLETELY carrying you late game (unlikely), or you passively farm as Morg and bring more utility in team fights.
3. Harassing the enemy doesn't work 100% of the time, some champs simply win trades outright or out sustain your harass. Kennen for example has NO mana, unless you're playing as a different manaless AP, Kat, Vlad, or Morde for example, you're going to run OOm. You run OOm you've now just lost any ability to trade with your enemy.
4. If you're complaining about Garen....I have a feeling you have less than ~300 games played. Or you're just plain bad.

Either way:
Moon has a very good point.
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 9:11pm | Report
Dodge bind gg.

Her full combo post 6 is pretty much an instakill though.

tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 9:17pm | Report
I just play Kennen and abuse my high base AD and 575 range using creeps to block her Q.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 11:53pm | Report
Morgana is sooo boooring, and sooooo easy to play...
Really.. Roll your head across the keyboard, make su reto hit "d->r->1" and u just won a teamfight..

Pre-teamfights u get half the creeps by pressing one button, u're allowed to start with a doran's ring due to sustain from passive.

So ****ING EASY AND BORING!
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide