Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

With all the new review shops opening...

Creator: Vynertje June 20, 2014 5:28pm
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2014 6:06am | Report
I don't think "Ancient Member" is the right title, then.
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2014 7:09am | Report
Quoted:

You don't have the award somehow ... :o
Thanks to Ubnoxius for this sig!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2014 10:38am | Report
Quoted:

yea, calling it "ancient member" and then giving it to people who haven't been around all that long makes no sense.

if they don't remember people like Jet and Junsupport, they're not ancient...no offense, guys.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2014 10:53am | Report

yea, calling it "ancient member" and then giving it to people who haven't been around all that long makes no sense.

if they don't remember people like Jet and Junsupport, they're not ancient...no offense, guys.

Don't remember Jet, I do remember Junsupport. Junsupport had a terrible Heimy guide which I absolutely hated, iirc that was when he was scout.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2014 11:56am | Report
I remember Jet but not Junsupport, lol.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2014 12:35pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
^^ Now that a few more badges have been released, just wondering if the "choosing which badges to display" thing is accessible anywhere? I can't seem to find it.

Looks like this hadn't been added yet. We'll work on getting it out, sorry!

You have five badges! Woah. There should be a scrapbook where all the badges are laid out, so as to challenge us to collect them all lol.

I'll see if we can at least make a thread. :P Fun idea.

"Ancient Member" is just the badge associated with achieving Vet rank. I have added a sentence to the front of the description to clarify this. If you're a Vet and haven't gotten your's yet it could just be taking a while to show up. If it goes a couple more days without showing up pm Psiguard.

I feel like the fact that some of you who have been around the forum a SUPER long time have a skewed opinion of what a "long time" for someone to be consistently active on the same forum is. I feel like all the Veterans have been around the site a "long time." :)

We are looking into adding more badges like this, so don't fret if you're not a vet and want some bling.

If you are hoping for a "Guide Critic" badge give us some time. We have to manually identify and review people's Review Shops (similar to Altruistic Artist) so it will take a bit. We're still working on handing them out!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2014 1:33pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:
They might be testing it. She was the first reviewer anyway :D

Yup, I was just trying to make sure it worked so I gave it to someone with several badges and someone with no badges. I'll try to get out the rest of them soon. Give it some time and then PM me if you think I missed someone.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 3:30pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
^^ Now that a few more badges have been released, just wondering if the "choosing which badges to display" thing is accessible anywhere? I can't seem to find it.
Vynertje wrote:
Wut, why have you been awarded guide critic while for example Bananaman and I haven't gotten anything yet?

Maybe because my review shop was the very first on MobaFire and I've reviewed hundreds of guides since 2011? ;)
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 5:32pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Maybe because my review shop was the very first on MobaFire and I've reviewed hundreds of guides since 2011? ;)

Girl, my review shop was open up WAAAAAYYYYY before you even THOUGHT about playing LoL.

www.ToshabiReviewsYourStupid*****ince2004.com/LeagueOfLegendsPrePreBetaDoTAEdition/itsAThing
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 5:33pm | Report
It appears there is a problem loading the page. Gosh, my internet must be acting up again...

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide