Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Can I play Heimer?

Creator: JoeyBucketz December 1, 2012 8:35am
24 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2012 9:19pm | Report
Moonie, you were told by the Admin to return to the thread discussion and publicly admonished for your disrespect. What more do you need before you realize that you need to calm your jets and get off my back? I work a full time job and have a full time college schedule, while being married. So I don't have the time to sit in mommy and daddy's basement and play video games all day, like you apparently do. I learn what I can and give advice where I can. I wouldn't get the rep I do if all I tell people is ********. Stop slandering me in public, or you're going to get alot more admin attention than you ever wanted.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 6:55am | Report
Moon, the title I think you're confusing Editor with is Scout. Yes, people who just get rep for being funny and who have no game knowledge at all could become a Scout, but that's something we're aware of and it's also the main reason why there have been - and still are - discussions about a complete rework of the system.
Editors are only able to help us edit the database, which with all the recent Season 3 patch changes is quite useful :)

Overmyynd, just because Mowen only told Moon not to be rude doesn't mean you can go ahead and say whatever you want about him, tone it down.

Final warning to all of you, cut it out and get back on-topic.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Madreds
<Member>
Madreds's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 2:02pm | Report

Edit: Ignore the "deathfire active", this was posted in the preseason, and now DFG has changed and no longer has an active.

DFG still has active, deals 15% from max HP and makes you deal i think 20% more dmg for few seconds
thanks to The_Nameless_bard for the signature.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 4:11pm | Report
To readdress an earlier point, Rylai's Crystal Scepter does not proc with Heimy's turrets.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide