Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

I need a trainer!

Creator: Stimulispakij March 18, 2011 9:11am
17 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 12:22pm | Report
well, for instance, you should always get banshee's if vs a karthus and you don't want to constantly die. That is more important usually than some extra AP.

Spirit visage is great in conjunction with people that use spell vamp/life steal, such as Vlad, Swain, and Morgana.

yea.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
eXecute
<Member>
eXecute's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 1:54pm | Report

well, for instance, you should always get banshee's if vs a karthus and you don't want to constantly die. That is more important usually than some extra AP.

Spirit visage is great in conjunction with people that use spell vamp/life steal, such as Vlad, Swain, and Morgana.

yea.

See is there a guide somewhere that talks about all the counters there are? If not, someone should do that.
Hard as he waits for freedom's hand
A unified voice for freedom of choice
One man stands
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 2:08pm | Report
eXecute wrote:

See is there a guide somewhere that talks about all the counters there are? If not, someone should do that.

Hm, maybe I'll do something along those lines or get Mowen to do it =D

That might not be a bad idea...however...

most descriptive guides (note how I said guides, not builds) have a "situational items" section, which usually covers things like this.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 3:11pm | Report
Spirit Visage does not increase healing from spell vamp or life steal.
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 3:26pm | Report

Hm, maybe I'll do something along those lines or get Mowen to do it =D

That might not be a bad idea...however...

most descriptive guides (note how I said guides, not builds) have a "situational items" section, which usually covers things like this.

To be honest, after writing that super huge post, I thought about writing a champion counters guide. So, if you haven't started, I might take up the challenge :D
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 3:50pm | Report

Spirit Visage does not increase healing from spell vamp or life steal.

yea i know i realized that right after i posted it

i get it for more hp regen + cdr

too lazy to change it harhar

SatansFate
<Member>
SatansFate's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2011 9:23am | Report
Really, it's a matter of learning the counters for people.
For example, a major part of Jax's survivability comes from dodge. To counter that, you would want Sword of the Divine.
If you champion has a heal, such as Warwick, Soraka, Karma it's sometimes worth getting Spirit Visage - it depends on that math.

Really, you can only learn positioning etc from playing a lot. Just think, everytime you die, "why did I die?", "What should I have done instead?".

You should also try and understand the broader mechanics of the game - where/what gives most xp/gold, what gives advantages etc. This gives a good idea of what I mean.

edit: come to think of it, a guide on counters might be a good idea. I'll think about it.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide