Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Platinum player AMA

Creator: DRAGONLOL11 September 5, 2012 2:17pm
80 posts - page 5 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 1:58am | Report
How do you feel you've grown as a player from 1.2k elo to 1.9k?
DRAGONLOL11
<Member>
DRAGONLOL11's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 5:05am | Report
Quoted:

How do you feel you've grown as a player from 1.2k elo to 1.9k?

I feel like I improved greatly both as a player and as a man. My attitude is better (I got even banned once for being ******* when near 1.1k~).

Quoted:
^ Ikr.. Tina got to a point to where she got 14 kills with Lulu o.o
happens :D
Once i boosted friend from 1200 elo to 1300 with only Lulu, and my average per match stats were 10-2-5 or something like this :P

Quoted:
@Instalock Lulu
So if I play Lulu, I can totally rape or get raped?

On lane - yes. But in general, if u lose lane ur team will be lacking damage strongly, because lulu which is behind deals 0 dmg. Tho you will always have utility, so you can always carry by doing big plays like polymorphing their AD carry, shielding ur carry and peeling targets off him with 80% slow and then ulti'ing urself to stop katarina ulti :P
Playing on EU-west, currently 2000~ ELO.
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 8:07am | Report
Quoted:

^ Ikr.. Tina got to a point to where she got 14 kills with Lulu o.o

Like I said Tina too good. Though she doesn't seem to play her much atm, at least not AP mid lulu.

Nysk
<Member>
Nysk's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 3:23pm | Report
hey any tips for a noob player first account lvl 18 i just start using ezreal and i suck U_U im im decent whit mundo and blitz but i want to use ezreal U_U
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 3:32pm | Report
How do you make soloqueue enjoyable? Mostly my lack of ranked experience is just due to finding normal games more fun. I like the idea of working towards a goal, but even in duo queue it just gets more stressful and everyone acts like douchebags. I can get past that if it happens every once in a while, but most of the games I've played have just been me and my friend trying to carry a bunch of bickering *******s. :/

So how do you keep doing it? Is there any advice you can give about enjoying a solo ranked game even when you get the stereotypical "elo hell" team?
Thanks to Fatelblade for the sig!
FatelBlade
<Member>
FatelBlade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 5:12pm | Report
Mhhm, constant reinforcement. I think Moon said this in that if your team is douchy, quit in lobby. Better to wait 30 mins rather than losing with a douchy team. If someone with no ranked experience, and a horrible KDA as well as a WL ratio is matched with you, don't let them carry role. I've had games where a guy was at 2 Wins 11 Losses ranked, and played Zyra for every ****ing ranked game he played. He wanted to Zyra. I rudely told him to stfu, and we won, with him doing pretty well as Garen top. If I am ever first pick, I take advantage, study my teammates, and ask them to go to a role that they seem to do best at. If that means I must support, I'll do it, but there is usually that one person that wants to support because they think anyone else will **** it up and feed.

Just my 2.23 cents, and this is all based of of >1200 games, but over 300 of them.
Thanks to jhoijhoi for the awesome PsiGuard-loving sig!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 6:59pm | Report
FatelBlade wrote:

Mhhm, constant reinforcement. I think Moon said this in that if your team is douchy, quit in lobby. Better to wait 30 mins rather than losing with a douchy team. If someone with no ranked experience, and a horrible KDA as well as a WL ratio is matched with you, don't let them carry role. I've had games where a guy was at 2 Wins 11 Losses ranked, and played Zyra for every ****ing ranked game he played. He wanted to Zyra. I rudely told him to stfu, and we won, with him doing pretty well as Garen top. If I am ever first pick, I take advantage, study my teammates, and ask them to go to a role that they seem to do best at. If that means I must support, I'll do it, but there is usually that one person that wants to support because they think anyone else will **** it up and feed.

Just my 2.23 cents, and this is all based of of >1200 games, but over 300 of them.

If I followed that philosophy, I'd probably never play ranked at all. More than half the games I play are with "douchy teams," or at least part of the team. Also, not letting other people take carry roles isn't exactly an option if I'm last pick.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
FatelBlade
<Member>
FatelBlade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 7:14pm | Report
That makes sense, however the games you play will be enjoyable, and if you are last pick, then take jungle, and just say you called it. This is the works in Low Elo Scrub play.
Thank you Jovy for this bomb *** sig!
DRAGONLOL11
<Member>
DRAGONLOL11's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2012 12:00am | Report
You unfortunately can't make all ranked games enjoyable, sometimes u want to throw ur computer, but it happens. Thera are also awesome games. The reason i play ONLY ranked is because.. I don't enjoy normals. I dont feel any emotions when playing normals. But when I play ranked im happy when i win, and sad when i lose.

:P

About playing Ezreal@
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=18712
All you need to know about this character, the rest u lack is mechanical skills and game experience and hopefully u will get this when u play more :P
Playing on EU-west, currently 2000~ ELO.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2012 4:34pm | Report
@Fatel,

You must be really lucky if you call a role and actually get it, especially at your Elo lol.

Also letting people choose the role they "claim" they are best at, even if you play the role, is not a great idea. Just last game wit Psi some guy said he is best at AD, so we let him AD, and he almost lost it for us -- died like 2x in 3 min. >_>

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide