Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 304 of 334
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 3:12pm | Report
Tried watching Death Parade, but almost got cut on all the edge, I dropped it after 2 episodes. Currently, I'm still watching Parasyte every week and I'm on 125th episode of Gintama.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 3:30pm | Report

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 3:38pm | Report
Btw, What's up with all the Cowboy Bebop fanboys on the web? I've watched 4 episodes and sure it's not bad but it's not that good. Kinda overrated tbh.

I assume it's because it got dubbed and introduced a lot of people to anime. But I just can't see the greatness in it.
Probably need to see a few more episodes before I judge it. But so far I'm not that impressed.
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 4:28pm | Report
Joxuu wrote:

idk if this was directed to me but... giving a **** =/= rights

IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 4:41pm | Report
Slappiz wrote:
Btw, What's up with all the Cowboy Bebop fanboys on the web? I've watched 4 episodes and sure it's not bad but it's not that good. Kinda overrated tbh.

I assume it's because it got dubbed and introduced a lot of people to anime. But I just can't see the greatness in it.
Probably need to see a few more episodes before I judge it. But so far I'm not that impressed.

Personally I enjoyed it because of the soundtrack (I love the intro) and the story, It's got lots of action with enough story in between, as you get further in you learn more about Spike and everyone else and the character development is highly praised because of it, it's not really dropped on you like some anime's it simply progress with the episodes, becoming a bit more interesting with each teaser.

From what I hear as well the dubbed version is considered better than the original, some of the few anime's where people would rather listen to the dub then the original.

At first it was something I would watch at night, 1 or 2 episodes and then I was done, but as I progressed further in I started watching 3 to 5 episodes and eventually I watched 10 episodes to finish the series.

It might take a while but it is a pretty good anime in the end.
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Undying Rage lasts 5 seconds, but love lasts forever. So why not check out jhoijhoi's signature store for signatures you will love for sure!
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 4:47pm | Report
It wasn't really directed towards anyone but some may feel rustled. Posting an opinion is ok, having different opinions is ok, discussing about each others opinions is ok but forcing own opinion down someone's throat or putting someone down for having a different opinion is lame.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 4:55pm | Report
can we all just take a moment and appreciate this
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 5:22pm | Report
Slappiz wrote:

Yes, I agree wholly. It's seriously overrated.
Kind of like Back To The Future and other oldies like that. People put value in their sentimental memories of watching it back in the days when there were nothing that could rival it, rather than making objective comparisons to all other media that has come out since. (<- applies to most that have watched a lot of good anime) They could also be new to the medium. Then again, considering the quality of the average anime I see why something even remotely good gets this kind of praise.
Quoted:

You don't. It's mostly the same.
Almost all of the episodes feature self-contained stories(stories that resolve in a single episode), very little progression occurs.
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 6:11pm | Report
Nevertheless, I will probably force myself through all CB episodes.

Just finished first season of Spice & Wolf, I was like "is that IT?!" when it ended and I had to do a quick search and to my relief I found a season 2 as well. phew

Truly a gem among animes.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2015 4:02am | Report
Maigo dropped Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari. Can't say I blame them.

Also, is it just me or does it look like Nisekoi is going to move towards something that, from afar, might look like a sort of conclusion which, in other words and with lack of better description, could be called an.. end?
********'s a pretty good fertilizer

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide