Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Sorry.

Creator: HiFromBuddha July 31, 2015 1:16am
33 posts - page 1 of 4
1 2 3 4
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2015 1:16am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
Oh wow. This is called "cultural appropriation" and you're an absolute fat american **** for doing this.

The consequences are as follows:

- I no longer desire intercourse with you;
- You are to post an official apology to all the potential helisexuals on mobafire saying you never intended to steal their terminology or their oily desires;
- You are to change your avatar from miss fortune to the american flag. You are not a woman, stop offending women by posing as one and stealing their right and cultural expression of boobs/lack of boobs;
- You are to request Mowen for a name change to "HiFromNeutralDeity"

If you do all this we might enjoy a brief frottage session. I will choose the lube and the flavor. Otherwise I'll send you NicknameMy nudes.

I would like to apologise for my actions and my words that have been undergone and spoken in the past week or so. I would like to apologise for my irresponsibility and ignorance to those aspiring helicopters on this site. At the time, I did not think of my actions, and I did not think of the consequences or the negative emotions that it would invoke in helisexuals on this site.

For one, I would like to apologise to the helisexuals. As I have mentioned, my actions were of a ground-level standard. I feel as if these impulsive actions really prevented our relationships from lifting off. I am sorry for acting as if everything spins around me. I would also like to thank you guys for not drawing out your blades, but instead acting as a landing pad for me as I unknowingly began a fast descent. I hope that with this incident behind us, we, together, can reach new altitudes.

I would like to apologise to the women out there on this site. My continuous posing of the non-male genitalia species has caused not only much confusion, but also much grief as I continued to portray myself as big-breasted anime girls that embody perfection. I feel as if this long term abuse of internet imagery has blackened our relationship too far. This relationship has already been darkened more than Chris Brown and Rihanna's.

It was proposed that I change my avatar to the American flag to represent the patriotic, fat American that I am. I considered this, but after much thought, I decided to not go for this as I believe that by representing myself as an American right after this apology, I would be saying that Americans are nice people. Instead, I have decided that I shouldn't lie to the people. The other reason for not changing to the American flag of my country is because I'm not American. I decided that as opposed to remaining neutral, I have decided to use this new opportunity to instead promote something positive. TRIGGER WARNING for those that are dedicated meat-eaters, this excess of green may trigger your traumatic vegetable memories. I have decided to change my flag to the old Libyan flag. After the new redesign of the new Libyan flag, many people have commented on the ableist nature of this flag, and I whole heartedly agree with this cause. The Libyan flag is completely neglecting the people of the country with bad night vision, so they cannot see the black bar through the middle, as well as the moon and the stars. Since this is a flag that not everyone of the country can enjoy, I have changed my profile picture to the old Libyan flag, in protest as well as to raise awareness of this issue around the world. #ShowMeTheMoney

I am still in the process of changing my name to be more neutral, but I don't know if I'm ready for this change yet.

Finally, I would like to apologise to FalseoGod. Have sex with me. Bring banana lube.
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
ri]
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2015 1:39am | Report
I would also like to apologise for trolling thiis website on and off virtually nonstop for the past 1 to 2 years, because I lacked a sense of purpose on my life and may be mildly hyperactive. I understand I don't have balls as big as Toshabi, but I am not going to change that because you should all be happy the way I am.
I would also like to apologise to Vynertje because I thought that he was a ****ing nerd and at he needed to get a life.

I still do think that actually.

Basically MOBAFire.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2015 1:44am | Report
I told you I would choose the lube ¬¬

banana is fine

Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2015 2:58am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
I told you I would choose the lube ¬¬

banana is fine
ofc banana is fine, how can banana NOT be fine? >:O
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Thalia Kael

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2015 3:08am | Report
You're the living example of the answer to that question.

:^)

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2015 3:09am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:
ofc banana is fine, how can banana NOT be fine? >:O

If you're gonna switch your gender from banana to bee and then say "banana is fine"...
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2015 3:25am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
If you're gonna switch your gender from banana to bee and then say "banana is fine"...
Why end your sentence just on the spot it got interesting? :o

And bananas were never not fine, bees are just better <3
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2015 4:16am | Report
I would also like to apologise to Vynertje because I thought that he was a ****ing nerd and at he needed to get a life.

I still do think that actually.

(skip to 1:59)
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2015 4:24am | Report
I have to say, I like your new avatar.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2015 4:53am | Report
I have to say, I like your new avatar.

Thank you for supporting my cause. I dream of a world with no ableism. I want a world where people in wheelchairs can stand up for their rights and walk their own path. A world where we cheer for deaf people so they know our support. I want a world where a blind man can see a good future.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide