Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Who carries harder (for ranked)

Creator: dadde August 4, 2011 12:09pm
dadde
<Member>
dadde's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2011 12:09pm | Report
Hi, Ive read so much that the way to break out of elo hell is to play carried champs if your all by yourself and not queueing with a friend. So with this said i was wondering what are some of the hardest carry champs for jungleing are. Normally i jungle WW, Yi, Xin but i kinda have some doubts to how hard they carry late game. Yi is classified a carry and so is Tryn also a doable jungle to which i own but which of the 2 carry harder and is theoretically better to break me outa elo hell? Is there anyone that may be better than those 2 such as Fiddle or Noc? Maybe even WW? Im really not sure which way to go here so any advice to point me in the right direction would really help.

Current ELO = 1300 (low i no)
Main junglers currently = WW (60% win ratio), Xin (64% win ratio)

Thanks in advance for your help.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2011 12:30pm | Report
Xin, Tryn, Noct, and Yi are all not really team dependent...any jungler works though, really...

and dude, there is not really such thing as elo hell, there are just some Elo's that you need to carry harder in.

Plus, 1300 is good...above average...most people consider Elo hell below 1000...

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2011 1:35pm | Report
In general the easiest characters to carry with are melee DPS junglers. Master Yi, Shaco, Tryndamere, Nocturne. But only if you're really good at them.

Orianna's also OP right now so that's definitely viable.
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2011 3:23pm | Report
Trundle and Nunu are both strong picks in ranked imo, though they might be more team reliant. They just have som great early ganks compared to WW as an example ^^
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2011 3:30pm | Report
Dotter wrote:

Trundle and Nunu are both strong picks in ranked imo, though they might be more team reliant. They just have som great early ganks compared to WW as an example ^^

I would consider warwick a much stronger pick than both of these champions.

Nunu doesn't have quite the early game presence that he did before, and trundle, while great, is just not as powerful as warwick, who is more powerful in the jungle and has more presence late-game.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2011 7:29pm | Report
^yea

Nunu and Trundle are goot counter junglers tho

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2011 11:43pm | Report
I use to think only playing carries is how to get out of the low elo bracket as well . Buy , what I've come to realize is that picking what the team needs is better than trying to instant lock on a carry . Look at it is I can carry this game as s support or a jungler :) .
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide