Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Apen Mundo or Full Tank Mundo?

Creator: I post stuff April 12, 2013 1:44pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Aseafy
<Member>
Aseafy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 8:27am | Report
I don't understand why you would think about buying atma's ... kind of a waste of a slot on mundo o-o
In-depth guide to the Twisted Treeline - Whether you want to play competitively or for fun (:
Find the fun of ranked 3's by clicking here!

Thank you to The Nameless Bard for my signature!
DarkAkumaLord
<Member>
DarkAkumaLord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2013 5:56pm | Report
Because I'm crazy? And ure Canadian? And I change it to rylai's
+1 Rep me if you think I help you or others or don't Pick A Card.

... Man I used to say that stuff. It's been years.
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2013 10:24am | Report

Lol if ure talking bout ap go brute force and shtuff now do the numbers

?????????????????!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!!!?!

So you're telling me that if I'm talking about Havoc on AP champions, I should take Brute Force , a mastery that gives AD, and do the numbers ? oooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Nighthawk:

quit flirting with my waifu

or i'll fight you

TO THE DEATH

NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2013 11:57pm | Report
Actually, in the inhouse, Mundo top was actually a good force. I think it has potential, as he can beat many lanes if he hits cleavers and is just unkillable. Just think about him starting with 2 Rejuvenation Bead and 3 pots, dat sustain. This leads also into a fast Warmog's Armor.

If I play AD Mundo, runes are AD + standard ****, masteries 21/9/0. I prefer to start with my Elixir of Fortitude + 3 Health Potions, then go for boots to counter the enemy laner, then Blade of the Ruined King to have 2 forms of % damage. This also scales really well with your Blunt Force Trauma. Then I go Frozen Mallet for the superb slow. After that, multiple options. Randuin's Omen against physical damage, Wit's End for attack speed and magic damage and Last Whisper to increase your physical damage. If you need more MR, get Spirit Visage, more armor, Sunfire Aegis.
He is gonna kill you!!!
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2013 4:56am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Actually, in the inhouse, Mundo top was actually a good force. I think it has potential, as he can beat many lanes if he hits cleavers and is just unkillable. Just think about him starting with 2 Rejuvenation Bead and 3 pots, dat sustain. This leads also into a fast Warmog's Armor.

If I play AD Mundo, runes are AD + standard ****, masteries 21/9/0. I prefer to start with my Elixir of Fortitude + 3 Health Potions, then go for boots to counter the enemy laner, then Blade of the Ruined King to have 2 forms of % damage. This also scales really well with your Blunt Force Trauma. Then I go Frozen Mallet for the superb slow. After that, multiple options. Randuin's Omen against physical damage, Wit's End for attack speed and magic damage and Last Whisper to increase your physical damage. If you need more MR, get Spirit Visage, more armor, Sunfire Aegis.

no Last Whisper plos. Your spells and Sunfire Aegis + Wit's End all deal magic damage. Get something better instead like Moar HP or actual AD items (wtf wits? get maw) like Youmuu's Ghostblade or Atma's Impaler

Made by -NA- Veng Lmfao
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2013 5:54am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

OMG OMG I WAS THAT MUNDO OMG :O

Im famous now :O
:D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Thalia Kael

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2013 8:47am | Report
DarkPercy wrote:

no Last Whisper plos. Your spells and Sunfire Aegis + Wit's End all deal magic damage. Get something better instead like Moar HP or actual AD items (wtf wits? get maw) like Youmuu's Ghostblade or Atma's Impaler

Well, I look at the complete build rather than on 1 item. If you have Blade of the Ruined King+ Randuin's Omen+ Last Whisper+ Frozen Mallet, you need AS and MR. There is only 1 item which combines that stats. AS scales really well with Masochism and thanks to it + Blade of the Ruined King you deal a good amount of physical damage aswell.
He is gonna kill you!!!
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2013 8:50am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Well, I look at the complete build rather than on 1 item. If you have Blade of the Ruined King+ Randuin's Omen+ Last Whisper+ Frozen Mallet, you need AS and MR. There is only 1 item which combines that stats. AS scales really well with Masochism and thanks to it + Blade of the Ruined King you deal a good amount of physical damage aswell.

Yo Maw of Malmortius + Youmuu's Ghostblade give AS and AD and MR, just like Wit's End and Last Whisper lol
Nighthawk:

quit flirting with my waifu

or i'll fight you

TO THE DEATH

Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2013 8:55am | Report
Bros bros, just build full health :D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 5:26am | Report
I know, 3 Warmog's Armor + Randuin's Omen (booh Botrk) + Spirit Visage (booh Liandry's) + Atma's Impaler (would give 88 AD, is worth 5170 gold then) best. Boots? Who needs boots? Just get Nimble + Wanderer + Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed and be happy.

Hey, it even worked, lol, totally unkillable in teamfights and just smashing in the carries face all the time. Stop you? If they try, they die to my team.

I died in the moments my whole team died before me, i got hardcore ganked by the enemy jungler, or I went in as 5 and suddenly I were alone after my team run away for no reason.
He is gonna kill you!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide