Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Apen Mundo or Full Tank Mundo?

Creator: I post stuff April 12, 2013 1:44pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 11:51am | Report

He is gonna kill you!!!
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 12:09pm | Report

WE GOT A WINRAR

Also Nickname i lold hard ty ^
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 9:28am | Report

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Aseafy
<Member>
Aseafy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 5:57pm | Report
I don't see why spirit of the elder lizard would even be that good on dr. mundo ... it barely does any damage per cleaver, and buying a tankier item would let you live longer. Just buy blade of the ruined king, the attack speed scales better with his e.

And you shudn't buy it too early anyways, dr. mundo needs to prioritize his health first imo cos he's actually pree squishy early on, and he melts himself with burning agony (figuratively, and a little bit literally)
In-depth guide to the Twisted Treeline - Whether you want to play competitively or for fun (:
Find the fun of ranked 3's by clicking here!

Thank you to The Nameless Bard for my signature!
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 6:01pm | Report
Aseafy wrote:

I don't see why spirit of the elder lizard would even be that good on dr. mundo ... it barely does any damage per cleaver

It procs on every single tick of Heart Zapper.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
Aseafy
<Member>
Aseafy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 7:59pm | Report
which is only an extra 13 ish damage.
In-depth guide to the Twisted Treeline - Whether you want to play competitively or for fun (:
Find the fun of ranked 3's by clicking here!

Thank you to The Nameless Bard for my signature!
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 8:05pm | Report
It actually gives a pretty nice boost to clear speed and his AoE damage. Obviously if you want Mundo to do his job properly as a tank you would not want this item, but this thread is dedicated to his damage builds, so might as well.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2013 8:59am | Report
I tried the Spirit on Dr. Mundo and the damage was noticeable at first, then it became meaningless.

IMO, stick with Madred's Razors or Spirit Stone until it's time to sell it and go for a Blade of the Ruined King or something.

Sunfire Aegis has a similar effect, does more damage and gives armor and HP. I go for utility or straight up damage over Elder Lizard for late game.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2013 9:43am | Report
True dmg is true dmg and just like on Twitch, that true dmg can stack up over time, especially if you hit multiple targets with it. And it has definitly a visual reason to get.

Also, again, that damage oriented builds are definitly better for lane as you need more farm than the jungle can give to make it effective.

BTW: I heard that in TW and KR they use Elder Lizard on for example Ezreal or Twitch.
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2013 12:04pm | Report
Not everything asian is better you know. Look at North Korea. LOL

I still don't see the benefit. Twitch is AA oriented, granted, but 40 damage over 3 seconds is roughly 13 dmg/second. No scaling.
I think the main comparison here should be that true damage versus APen/MPen. Does it really hold up when compared to Black Cleaver, Last Whisper or Void Staff?

Still, that true damage is what it is, a reliable 13 dmg/second, nothing to be scoffed at really. I'm just wondering how effective it really is. It applies on every tick of Heart Zapper? Ok, is it just refreshing the proc or giving you 40 dmg/second?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide