Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

CAC 1 - Part 2a - Role Discussion

Creator: Jebus McAzn March 27, 2011 7:58am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2011 5:27pm | Report
I agree with the thought on making this a ranged damage dealer in the lane.

Would anyone be against making this champion kind of like Sona/Udyr in terms of abilities?

Cast spell, spell effect occurs, spell persists with secondary effects as an added on hit effect to auto attacks. Would certainly tie into the fact that the champion is a debuffer.

Also I don't think we would want to necessarily define whether the champion would be AD or AP exclusively allowing some theory-crafting to occur, so having maybe half the abilities scale off each or make it a hybrid champion that could go either way.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
TehGus
<Member>
TehGus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2011 5:52pm | Report
pennywise wrote:

has the passive been decided upon yet?

because i think that if there is a lack of / need for CS potential, the champs passive could be once every X seconds when an enemy champion slays a minion within X range, no gold is rewarded to the enemy champion, and instead rewarded to CAC1 ... obviously this would need to be tweeked, due to the potential to steal blue buff from a jungler, just by literally walking up to it...

just my input for the champs passive

Skills come later.

Also, Jebus, how about deciding whether will he be ranged or melee after the skillset is decided, or decide it at the same time?
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2011 6:08pm | Report
What type the champ is comes first - the skillset comes after.

Speaking of which, I think this thread is pretty much concluded.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide