Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

OTG's Season 5 QoL Suggestions

Creator: OTGBionicArm January 4, 2015 8:55am
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2015 1:43pm | Report
I really don't think the Brand change would be too useful. I've never really had a problem with killing people 1v1 with him.

Same with the Varus changes. I haven't had any problems with him really.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2015 3:04pm | Report
With my proposed Cho changes, I would commend your bruiser'gath, Nicknamemy. ;p
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2015 3:10pm | Report

I must have a vastly different approach to playing Galio, seeing as I play him as if he's a tank. (even as AP). Also, never knew he was able to cast it on creeps ever.

I generally play him as a tanky mage. It's not that much different. Even a tank, disabling yourself for a couple seconds lategame means you will be taking a metric ****ton of dmg.

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2015 3:12pm | Report
I usually play him full AP tbh (I actually jungle him more than lane) and I just kinda, play selfishly I guess. I go in a tank with ult and always shield myself.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2015 4:00pm | Report
No Taric or Urgot changes?
Seriously?

Basically MOBAFire.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2015 4:00pm | Report
No Taric or Urgot changes?
Seriously?

No QoL changes will help them. They are beyond broken in design. Full reworks are needed.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2015 9:04pm | Report
from what im hearing Sejuanis changes have made her much better than other tanky junglers, you must be out of the loop

naut needs more damage in something that isnt his shield to be relevant, buff his Riptide damages so he can deal damage when his shield is down, and if i remember correctly when naut came out they nerfed his MS because when it was higher it was pretty much impossible to get away from him

brand change is stupid, like nickname said the counterplay to it is to spread out so it deals less damage, with your change its "spread out so i get a ton of damage or spread it evenly through my whole team?" using yourself to bounce like ryze does is a much better change if youre worried about 1v1 scenarios

why make it so galio cant cast it to allies? i can hardly see how thats a QoL change plus it takes away from his "defender" theme, it auto casting when you ult might be a good change(even though they already changed it so you can cast it while you ult which is good enough)

i wouldnt remove the mana cost on oranges but i would reduce the mana cost

kalistas ult doesnt need to do damage for the utility it provides and why have it automatically throw yourself into the enemy team? "cuz soloQ doesnt know how"? what if youre using it to save someone in lane when you get ganked and they get shot right back into the enemy team and die because they didnt press the button fast enough?

50 range is a lot of range, plus unlike caitlyn he gets an AoE slow and a snare ult, caitlyn has a skillshot single target slow and trap snares that can walked around

one QoL change i personally would like to see is an indicator to tell you which AA is going to heal you on xin
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 12:50am | Report
I feel like his laning can be a bit terrible because his abilities are so easy to dodge. His level 1-3 are painful unless he gets consecutive full charged Q's off, and even then it's often moot because sustain is so easy to come by in bot lane nowadays from relic shield or ****ing Soraka.

I play duoq with a Diamond 5 ADC main (who just like me used to be D2) and if you play Varus with the right support (Janna, Braum etc), his laning phase is amongst the strongest in the game, even before 6. Only risk is jungle ganks.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 12:59am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

I play duoq with a Diamond 5 ADC main (who just like me used to be D2) and if you play Varus with the right support (Janna, Braum etc), his laning phase is amongst the strongest in the game, even before 6. Only risk is jungle ganks.

What are best supports for him?

I've been playing him with Naut sometyimes, more as a joke that wneded up working, and it does pretty well. Do you want someone that all-ins or protects? Or helps him poke even?
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 4:47am | Report
You could always build Ghostblade + Triforce + Red Enchantment on Ashe, it makes her crazily hard to reach unless with high mobility carries but her issues remain. I still think her E is pretty much useless. I mean, Ghostblade is actually usable on her because the stats are overall good and she's decent with CDR but eh.

On a small note, I think Swain could deal bonus damage during ult to minions but receive a healing reduction adjustment so he doesn't benefit from it more than he does now. He already has pretty obvious weaknesses and this small buff would at least let him clear faster post-6.

And FYI Gangplank does often use remove scurvy for sustain, and he could use other changes (this from someone who plays him often) such as: W with a lesser mana cost, E should be castable without him stopping and the R AP ratio should go down and instead have an increased slow.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide