Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

OTG's Season 5 QoL Suggestions

Creator: OTGBionicArm January 4, 2015 8:55am
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 1:55pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
He needs a mayor
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 2:44pm | Report
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 4:23pm | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:
GP's don't max Q tho, you only gain slightly more damage output and a lot more mana cost. Maxing W keeps the mana costs the same and gives GP waaay more duelling strength + sustain.

E definitely needs the standing still thing go away and maybe they can make the R cannons deal mixed damage and increase the slow per hit. Like:
"Gangplank's crew be shooting anywhere on the map in 7 waves of cannonballs, dealing 40/60/80 (+15% bonus AD) physical damage per cannon ball wave and slow for 20%. For each cannonball wave hit a bonus 4/8/12 (+5% AP) magical damage and 5% slow is added. The bonus effect stacks up dealing a maximum of 28/56/84 (+35% AP) magical damage and 35% slow."

PS: Numbers are just an example of what I had in mind, so high quality balancing not guaranteed

8 extra gold that early is still a lot either way, also the idea of the ult is a good idea if the enemy is dumb enough to stay in it and fight you, im sure when GP ults you youre going to get the fight out of his ult, just increase the slow on it without it stacking
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 8:56pm | Report
Does anyone else think the width of GPs ult needs to be reduced?
Because right now it is pretty massive.

Basically MOBAFire.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 9:04pm | Report
Does anyone else think the width of GPs ult needs to be reduced?
Because right now it is pretty massive.

That's the only thing that makes it good. If anything it isn't big enough considering how much the slow and damage suck.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 10:15pm | Report
It was once way bigger, pre anti-****-in-the-pants-plank rework.
He is gonna kill you!!!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 10:51pm | Report
But now with the pattern of cannonballs it has a completely stupid duration because the ultimate lasts forever.
If they land it on you dead centre, you're slowed, so you're stuck in there, so you get slowed EVEN MORE and that just continues forever.

Basically MOBAFire.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2015 2:32am | Report
But now with the pattern of cannonballs it has a completely stupid duration because the ultimate lasts forever.
If they land it on you dead centre, you're slowed, so you're stuck in there, so you get slowed EVEN MORE and that just continues forever.

It's nowhere near that dramatic. And, as said, damage is still ****ty and so is the slow. If your reasoning is "if it was smaller I would've survived with my 50 HP" then no. Ez ult has the same width and outdoes him in damage regardless of Ez' buildpath.

And I agree with Meyjhe: there's no point in making GP weaker than he already is, even as a jungler your cooldowns on Q are very important, specially with early red buff ganks. If all you're going to do with an incapable early game duelist is farm in the jungle than you're just subjecting yourself to irrelevance or invasion.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2015 3:56am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:
8 extra gold that early is still a lot either way, also the idea of the ult is a good idea if the enemy is dumb enough to stay in it and fight you, im sure when GP ults you youre going to get the fight out of his ult, just increase the slow on it without it stacking
I rather have the ability to farm because I am not dead than that I would want to have 8 gold bonus per 2 minions.

About the ult; Maybe. Either way the ult is too little of a threat atm, mainly because it deals magic damage.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2015 11:27am | Report
Still, the problem of Parrrley is, it can't really exist in a balanced kit. Either it is too strong and it shoots the enemy out of lane or it is too weak and is useless except for farming.
He is gonna kill you!!!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide