Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Quick question about Ryze and Zhonya's Hourglass

Creator: dadde April 12, 2011 11:39am
1 2 3 4 5
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 5:27pm | Report
I was about to interject that the manamune is for towers, not team fights, but Jebus beat me to it

Manamune is especially good when you need to split push lanes - Ryze can then easily push, compared to AP ryze (which only gets 20% AP on his auto attacks)
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 5:39pm | Report
@Trojan, yeah I partially stated that in the following post, didn't specify split pushing, but I often do since I take teleport.

Zeprido wrote:

Ryze doesn't thrive off of AP as much as he does mana, out of the three items (tear, MM, AA) Manamune allows you to accumulate mana at the fastest pace allowing you to reach your prime a lot faster, while improving you ability to farm and take down towers faster(since your AD>AP).
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 5:45pm | Report
I never said get AP, maybe get MP? Abyssal or Void staff
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 5:47pm | Report
That's how VMan builds. Void Staff+RoA is all the AP he gets - the argument, however, is that Tear of the Goddess is a potential +1000 mana, which is huge, and that Manamune is more desirable than AA.
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide