Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Summoner spell Heal

Creator: jeppejoppe May 7, 2012 10:39am
1 2 3
roarrgasm
<Member>
roarrgasm's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2012 7:12pm | Report
I like Heal but i feel like it doesnt heal enough and the cooldown is super long. I also like Exhaust but if you are a ranged ad carry, you will be too far away to use it because the range on Exhaust is really short. For Ignite, i usually like to use it on my ap carries instead because it helps in mid lane when you are 1v1 against another ap carry. As for Cleanse goes, i just dont like it because i am not very good at using it. Considering all of the options, though, i would still normally go with Heal
I have a guide about how to play a champion called Xin Zhao. He is a cool asian guy with a big stick and he looks like this...

--> LINK TO MY XIN ZHAO GUIDE! <--
I also have a cool guide about a champion that most people like to call... Kennen!. He is so cute and fluffy I could just hold him like a little kitty. He might electrocute you, though. He looks like this:

--> LINK TO MY KENNEN GUIDE! <--

+rep would be nice too if i helped you... ;)
CellOne
<Member>
CellOne's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2012 9:13am | Report
Exhaust isn't really bad on carrys.
The idea to pick exhaust as AD carry is about being able to stop a countercarry, who can jump on you easily (e.g. Irelia, Akali, Jax) without or with less help from your team.
I'd guess in low Elo Exhaust might be even better than Heal as Carry because I bet most guys wont know they need to protect the AD carry. Not sure though, long ago since I played in low Elo :P (wow so happy about my Elo atm xD E-Pen.is incoming)
Y ME NO LIKE VIKINGS.
DAFUQ.
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2012 9:46am | Report
Double Exhaust bot lane is actually pretty decent, assuming you have a great healing support. Heal is still commonly used, at least in my matches it is, but I would definitely not recommend double Heal bot lane.

Ignite is commonly used to help secure kills, and is used by most of the kill lane ADs to counter Heal. Cleanse is pretty much used to counter CC, but it does help counter Ignite.

If you have a good healing support, then Ghost isn't a bad idea, as that can give you extreme mobility and positioning.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2012 1:12pm | Report
I've been commonly using Heal when I go AD carry. Sure the enemy team could just get ignite, but I've been seeing people with two Heal do fairly well. I've seen an almost dead Varus back to half a bar of health after two heals went off.

Then that Varus walked through our team and got a Guardian Angel.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide