Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ult discussion/opinions

Creator: Opaque_Shadow June 11, 2012 7:31pm
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 2:28pm | Report
Forgot to say I dislike Trundle's entire kit, ultimate included.
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 3:07pm | Report
Yes, Darius can, but it's not like it stops him from destroying all of the guys who can't kite him.

Trynd is a melee hypercarry that is squishy. He is in people's faces and is focused every time. So please explain to me how it is situational.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 3:24pm | Report
Watch an enemy team funnel into the jungle then use Unstoppable Force for a very fast team fight!
Opaque_Shadow
<Member>
Opaque_Shadow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 4:15pm | Report

Trynd is a melee hypercarry that is squishy. He is in people's faces and is focused every time. So please explain to me how it is situational.

Because his ult saves him assuming the enemy team doesn't have any kind of dot at all and that his team is going to win, if trynd's team melts the remaining enemies will kill him anyway most likely. I is honestly a longer version of a yorick or zilean ult, not saying it ain't good, but the only time to use it is to avoid certain death, it cant push, it cant change the out come of a battle in a big way. It's just press R to not die.
Feel Free to send my referral link to anyone you know.

CANNON, n. An instrument employed in the rectification of national boundaries.
- Ambrose Bierce
Opaque_Shadow
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 4:18pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Forgot to say I dislike Trundle's entire kit, ultimate included.

I think part of poor trundle's problem is that the meta has a HUGE focus on having a gap closeer. Every champ almost has flash and tons of them have a blink or something(the new ones anyway). Of course I'm not 1005 on this ac I've only been playing since season 2 and so I never saw how Trundle used to be.

Ultima ratio regum. (The final argument of kings)
- Inscription on french cannons, on order of Louis XIV
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 11:00pm | Report
Trundle's weaknesses are his mana cost and his damn animations which cost him multiple hits and the ability to chase.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2012 12:19am | Report
I'm facepalming at people saying Tryns ult's sole purpose is to keep him alive in fights where he gets focused. If that were true, there would be no point in giving it an increased Fury bonus each level, and everyone would keep it at level 1 until every other skill is maxed out.

Trynds purpose in a teamfight isn't to stay alive and do damage as long as possible, EVERYONE is supposed to do that, but Tryn is more of an Anti-carry, meaning he comes in, kills your carries, goes out. His ultimate guarantees his survival, and without your carries killing him will be impossible because your team lacks the damage to do so to get through his life steal.

IMO the best usage of his ult is to use it the moment the fight starts. The immortality will prevent you from getting bursted down before doing any damage, and the 100 free Fury will bring you to 100% crit chance. You spin in, kill their AD in 2 seconds, and because Spinning Slash cools down each crit, you can spin again into the AP and kill him as well. His spin is off cooldown again and he gets away.

Not only Is doing this SAFER than waiting for the last second, it fully utilizes your ultimate, instead of just using the immortality portion to stay alive and deal damage.

If he snowballs his lane, again he can use it for free crit chance and kill you every time he comes back from his base.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
TreyDobe
<Member>
TreyDobe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 11:35pm | Report
I wonder has anyone had a team where you all had global ults (ultimates that have extremely long range that can hit people from nearly anywhere) and managed to all hit one person at the same time ? I'd think it would be awesome to have Ashe, Nocturne, Lux, Gangplank and Draven in one team and use their ults from different parts of the map to catch their victim completely by surprise and unable to escape xD

Don't Mess with the Stache~ Braum Twisted Treeline guide

Feel free to check my youtube vids out! CLICK HERE!
Opaque_Shadow
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 11:59pm | Report
TreyDobe wrote:

I wonder has anyone had a team where you all had global ults (ultimates that have extremely long range that can hit people from nearly anywhere) and managed to all hit one person at the same time ? I'd think it would be awesome to have Ashe, Nocturne, Lux, Gangplank and Draven in one team and use their ults from different parts of the map to catch their victim completely by surprise and unable to escape xD

MLG anaheim, not ALL global, but two or three, it owns.

"Artillerymen believe the world consist of two types of people; other Artillerymen and targets."
- Unknown
TreyDobe
<Member>
TreyDobe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 12:04am | Report

MLG anaheim, not ALL global, but two or three, it owns.

Any gameplay of this happening? I'm gonna make a full team with global ults for trolling in pvp someday and post it on youtube lol

Don't Mess with the Stache~ Braum Twisted Treeline guide

Feel free to check my youtube vids out! CLICK HERE!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide