Ezreal Build Guide by PulsefireEzreal
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hey Guys, this is my first guide here on MobaFire,so please rate and comment and help me to make it more pleasant to read :D.
Ezreal is a great champion. He deals Tons of Damage with his amazing combos and he has a funny ult which is called Trueshot Barrage. You can fire it around the map where ever you want. It's great to secure kills and begin teamfights. At all it's a lot of fun to play him - for sure!
Note: I know it isn't very filled. I have a lot to do, so I can't write more. But in near future, I will upload more informations!
Who need's a map?
Thanks to Riot Games for this awesome video!
Pros / Cons
+Great Range with Mystic Shot
+Can finish luckers and begin teamfight with Trueshot Barrage
+Best early harass champion with Mystic Shot and Essence Flux
+Double Flash with Arcane Shift and Flash
+Nice damage with all his abilities
+AWESOME legendary skin!
+Good damage in 1v1 because Mystic Shot cant hit other minion or champion
-Well,the AD Carry get the most time focused
-Veeeeerrryyyy squishy (In this guide a bit reducted by Banshee's Veil)
-If you spam the whole time your abilities, you'll have mana problems
-Easy to kill with 2 or more champions
Explanation Of The Items
The Black Cleaver
: Gives a nice attackspeed bonus and and standard movement speed!
: KABOOM!! If you buy this item so fast, you will PWN them all! Best item for AD carrys EVER. Plus 80 attack damage and 25% chance for crits, and the best is: Your crits will do 250% damage instead of 200% !
: FOREVER CARRY! 55% attackspeed, a nice crit chance and movement speed buff. Perfect for every AD carry!
: Yeah, what should I say? It buffes you generally, gives health, movement speed and so on. The best is the both passives: Slowing the enemies cuz of Phage so they dont run so fast away from your crits and the Sheen buff for your Mystic Shot, remember, it applies on-hit effects!
: There should be 1 item for defense in every guide, and so this is mine. Banshee's Veil gives you a nice protection vs. AP Caster, some useful health and a buff which blocks an enemies spell every 45 seconds. A nice choice everytime.
: So this is your last item. Everytime in the late games champions get tanky, and you are AD carry, soo: we reduce theire armor to kill them easiely. Its nice vs. offtanks, too.
Explanation Of The Runes
Greater Mark of Lethality
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist
Greater Quintessence of Lethality
Greater Quintessence of Scaling Attack Damage
Someone of you maybe think now: "What the f***, this tanky runes?!? You're AD Carry, not tank!!!" I'm telling you now WHY? Okay, we all know that Ezreal is very squishy, and this runes make him a bit less squishy. If u get focused by the enemie carry, you'll have more chances to win the fight, and with armor penetration you can kill the enemie offtanks, too. It's a good mix and at the beginning of the game, you can easy make the first blood because you're more tanky then the enemies.
Explanation Of The Masteries
Yep, this are really aggressiv masteries. Why? Because we have some offtanky runes so we need the power of the AD masteries to balance it. That's it. :) With Good Hands we are faster alive if we die, so imagine you fight vs Ashe or an other champion, and he survived with low hp and you die, maybe he stays at lane and you can fire your ult Trueshot Barrage to get him.
First you skill Mystic Shot to harass early the enemies, then youNEED Arcane Shift to get in range, jump with luck away from a hard fight or escape from a gank. It's always a nice help for every situation. Then Essence Flux to fire more skillshots on your enemies and buff you and your teammates with attackspeed. Then you max Mystic Shot to get the maximum of your power with spells. After that max Essence Flux to deal more damage with another skillshot. If you ask why max Arcane Shift at last ... here is the answer: You only need the ability to teleport another time, the damage is not as important as the real effect.
Flash is very nice for Ezreal, because he has 2 flashes now. First use Arcane Shift because Flash has a very long cooldown.
Exhaust is good to catch someone who is running away from you, or if you run away from an enemie you can slow him hard. It makes the enemie champion 2,5 seconds (almost) useless, so you maybe can make a fed Vayne very low and own her. ;)
Note: I dont know any other good summoner spell combinations, but please take always Flash for a double jump!
Explanation Of The Abilities
- Rising Spell Force: Ezreal's passive increases his attack speed by 10% for 6 seconds if hitting an enemie target with an ability. This stacks up to 5 times.
- Mystic Shot(Q):This is Ezreal's main damage tool. Ezreal fires a bolt of energy in a line which deals ohysical damage and apply on-hit effects (like Sheen). If it strikes an enmie target, it will reduce the cooldown of all abilities by 1 second. If your ultimate is on cooldown you can use Mystic Shot to reduce the cooldown. Just shoot it on a minion or if you walk to your lane shoot it on the golems, it doesn't cost so much.
- Essence Flux(W): Ezreal fires a wave of energy in a line. Any enemy champions it passes through are dealt magic damage and have their attack speed slowed for 5 seconds, while any allied champions it travels through have their attack speed increased for 5 seconds.In a teamfight you can fire it trough all your teammates to get the 5 stacks of Rising Spell Force fast!
- Arcane Shift(E): Ezreal instantly teleports to a nearby target location and fires a homing arrow at the nearest enemy unit, dealing magic damage to it. I prefer to use it only to escape, but if there is a 1v1 and the enemie champion runs, use it to follow him easily.
- Trueshot Barrage(R)Ha, I love this ultimate. You can fire it around the map to lasthit enemies, defend turrets, begin teamfights etc. Trueshot Barrage is a ranged ultimate...mind that! Don't use it in a 1v1 if the enemie champion is 1 meter in front of you. He will move a bit and dodge it easily. One of the fight always runs away, if you, run to the next turret and fire your ultimate. If the enmies has very low life, dont follow him. Just get out of sight and fire your ult to the location he auto-walked. You may get him!!