Late Game focused Kassadin
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Kassadin with this build
|Annie||Just Q her after she Q you. You have more range on your Q than she has, so you can take down her damage with your shield.|
this is a guide for Kassdin on mid lane.
This guide is really slowly scaling because of the Tear and RoA, but your ability to hard carry a game in late is insane. The mana of both of this items is so high that you can jump and roam around the map like its nothing.
Please comment this guide and tell me your thoughts about this built.
Have fun, Isiolonist.
1. The start with Corrupting Potion is great for Kassadin. You can heal up the poke you will get trying to farm.
2. After you have reached 750 gold on your lane, go back to base, buy Tear of the Goddess and use your teleport to get back to your lane.
3. Rod of Ages: For games against a good late game scaling team
(better late game powerspike)
Hextech GLP-800: For early and mid game focused enemie teams
(better mid game powerspike)
Try not to fight your opponent mid laner until you have finished one of these items.
4. Sorcerer`s: Enemie team with 2 or more tanks
Ionian: Enemie team with a lot of squishies
5. Abyssal Scepter: For enemie teams with 2 or more AP damage dealers
Zhonya`S Hourglass: Against teams with a lot of cc and burst
Morellonomicon: Buy it if you are really ahead to your opponent mid laner. Great synergy with all of Kassadin`s spells but no resistances.
6. Void Staff: Really good against tanks and more one-shot potential
Finish Seraph's Embrance: Finish your tear if you have fully stacked it
(now you will definitly be able to one-shot the enemie`s carries)
Watch out: A lot of these items do have cooldown reduction. Watch out for not getting more than the maximum of 45%.
7. You can buy one of these items instead of Void Staff if the enemie team has no or only one tank.
Lich Bane: Gives you even more one-shot potential and the extra mana is working great with your ult.
Luden`s Echo: Go for it if the enemie team has a lot of movementspeed (like Sivir, Master Yi, Karma, etc.)
Guardian`s Angel: If the enemies are focusing you and you can`t get away easily, go for a ga.