Kog'Maw Build Guide by jiikim
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
12:46 9/29/2012: Made and added a video.
10:05 9/28/2012: Updated some Items and big changes!
11:32 9/23/2012: Tired as hell, changed some skills and ****, credits to Seth.
4:22 9/23/2012: Added the lifesteal video and abilities
2:51 9/23/2012: Added this changes chapter
My task on this build is to get more people to play the glorious
This is my first build and I just put it together, I will work on more chapters, etc. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
Thanks to Seth and SirPheles for the help
* Always farm as much as possible ( the more leveled the better you can shred )
* Try to position yourself where you can hit them and they cant hit you
* Press Ctrl+1 for success
* Stay behind a tank
* When pushed to turret use r like a strike missile
Pros / Cons
* Very heavy late game
* Tons of bullying
* Stay at a safe distance
* High Range
* Hard to dodge
* Very Squishy
* Low armor/health
* Needs positioning
* Takes long to build
* Mana hungry
- Upon dying, Kog'Maw starts a chain reaction in his body which causes him to detonate after 4 seconds (he can move in this time), dealing 100 + (25 x level) true damage to surrounding enemies. Kog'Maw will gain additional movement speed upon entering this state.
I love this ability, the fact that after you die you can exact revenge has always had sexual appeal to me.
- (Passive) Increases attack speed (Active) Kog'Maw launches a corrosive projectile which deals magic damage and reduces the target's armor and magic resistance
I never really use this for some reason but it is very helpful when taking down armor and the passive is amazing.
- (Active): For 6 seconds, Kog'Maw's attacks gain additional range and deal a percentage of the target's maximum health as magic damage (max 100 damage to monsters).
This is one of the best abilities in the game if you ask me. It deals damage according to their maximum health! I MEAN HOLY ****. This can take down Mundo in a matter of hits, late game they shred almost everyone.
- (Active): Kog'Maw launches a peculiar ooze which deals magic damage to all enemies it passes through and leaves a trail for 4 seconds which slows enemies who stand on it.
This is pretty much a version of Singed's sludge but it does damage too! Now I only take this once because it isn't very useful
- Kog'Maw fires a living artillery shell at a great distance dealing damage and revealing targets for 4 seconds. (150% bonus damage to champions).
This RedRum of an ult has highly sexual factors and will poop on anyone. It's range is amazingly high and does a fair amount of damage.
- Perfect for any AD carry and excellent for Kog'Maw
- If you can get this early I will promise you kill, unless you suck hard.
- Perfect combo of Attack Speed and Crits
- As soon as you get this you can start massively regaining health.
- This is a great item for the sheila and the attack damage.
Now, at the end point you can choose.
(Great for Heavy AD)
(Just to brag that you are so good :P)
Pick one and have fun!
In TT you can go two ways, top or bot. I usually go bot but you can choose, it doesn't matter that much.
I prefer bot here but top is fine. Try not to go mid or top, you want tanky/regular backup.
Kog'Maw's Amazing Lifesteal
Now, the 20% lifesteal doesn't seem like much although with his massive attack speed you can regain health massively on minions.
This build is perfect for tearing your enemy to shreds and then spitting noxious goo all over their dead bodies. I really hope you enjoyed my first build and please up vote and leave a comment! Have a good day -Jin