Not Updated For Current Season
Welcome to my first guide! Since the new preseason has just started, I've decided to make a short guide which includes what I like to build and what rune page and masteries that I use for my favourite champion:
Pros / Cons
- Strong Early Game -Yasuo's kit allows you to play really aggressive early, stacking up which can lead to a early kill.
- Very Strong Mid-Game - Once you get 100% Crit after buying Statikk Shiv and Cloak of Agility, you should be able to 1v1 anyone, which can lead to you further snowballing.
-Extremely mobile - with your E ability allowing you to dash to opponents and through minions to reach them.
- Hard to master - you need to be able to use your E + Q combo correctly whilst also auto attacking straight after or before, using your W correctly to block projectiles and aiming your third stack on your Q so you can lead up with your ultimate.
- Easy to fall behind - If you die early and suffer in lane for the rest of the game, it's pretty hard to come back. To counterbalance this, getting vision around your lane by placing Vision Wards is key. This will allow you to farm properly and keep yourself safe from ganks if you watch them.
- Item Dependent - if you don't farm correctly then you cannot purchase your snowballing items; Statikk Shiv > Infinity Edge
- Immobile - Only when you are not near any minions. Without any entities around, you cannot use your E ability to your advantage. Therefore waiting for the next wave is recommended.
Since Yasuo came out, the rune page that has been changed multiple times over the several seasons. Now with the newest patch when playing as Yasuo you can now use the following:
Patch 5.24 Runes
- Mark of Attack Damage: Instead of running critical chance like last season, you can now run straight flat attack damage.
Greater Seal of Scaling Health: Mixed build between both health and armor, this is what I like to run because of compositions I play against. Instead of this, you can run flat armor or flat scaling health.
- Seal of Armor: Mixed build between both health and armor, this is what I like to run because of compositions I play against. Instead of this, you can run flat armor or flat scaling health.
- Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist: Once again, useful against teams with mixed damage, you won't see too many teams that are flat out AD or AP. There's always going to be that mixed damage team composition every now and then.
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage: Running flat damage quintessences is now better than running a critical chance quintessence and something else.
With the new season, we have been given new masteries to play around with. Below is the two mastery pages that I believe are the best for Yasuo in this current patch:
Thunderlord is good in yasuo after nerf Warlord's Bloodlust patch 5.24