Singed Humor Guide by Rotaloco30
Not Updated For Current Season
Next few buys
Not Updated For Current Season
IMPORTANT!This is suppose to be a joke guide with a troll build if you couldn't read the second paragraph!Hello everyone!I am MoonStar and this shall be my first guide for Singed as our main Mana
Troll Man!It takes any and all opportunity to take advantage of Singed's Empowered Bulwark passive.
Remember:This is a guide that's suppose to be a joke but also usable with a few minor tweaks,and also to give me feedback on what you guys think of it.
Thanks everyone for over a thousand views!
+ Excellent tank.
+ Good and long lasting steroids with Insanity Potion.
+ Can REALLY troll with Poison Trail.
+ Fling allows you to easily get your team some kills.
+ High slow with Mega Adhesive
+ One of the best farmers in the game.
- Very Mana hungry until you get Tear of the Goddess.
- Easy to kill early game.
- Relies on people running into your Poison Trail.
- Mega Adhesive costs a lot early game.
- People may hate you for kill stealing with Poison Trail
- Farm dependent.
MasteriesSinged Is a tank,it is obvious he'll need most of his masteries to be in the second column.And as for the third one it is rather obvious thatNOT ENOUGH MANA!
Greater Glyph of Mana
Greater Quintessence of Mana
Greater Seal of Mana
Greater Mark of Mana
You need this to catch up to your enemy to Fling them.
BECAUSE MANA THAT'S WHY!
For catching up,once again.
You have poison,but in case you need to get a kill from a distance,this will help.
- Empowered Bulwark Turns 1/4 of your Mana into Health Points,so GET MANA FOR DAYS.
- Poison Trail(Q) Leaves a trail that causes damage over time based on your AP.It's great for farming and leveling up the Tear of the Goddess.
- Mega adhesive(W):Singed's AoE MASSIVE slow,at cap level it might as well be a snare.
- Fling(E):Throws an enemy backward over your shoulder with magic damage.In other words it's a heart attack while they're mid air or an opportunity for throwing someone into your turret.
- Insanity Potion(R) His nice steroid that gives him Armor,Magic Resistance,Ability power,Speed,Health Regen and ,most important of all, MANA REGENERATION!.
Skill SequencePoison Trail for leveling up your Tear of the Goddess and for farming.Normally i start with Fling just in case your enemy tries to go for an early kill you can throw him back against your turret.Since Mega Adhesive is such a costly spell,i'd recommend leveling it after Fling,but that's up to you.
Rod of Ages
Athene's Unholy Grail
That's 1000 mana and 250 health for Singed,adding also AP depending on you Mana.WHY WOULD YOU NOT TAKE THIS?!
Same as Archangel's Staff,only it does it for your Attack damage.
More Mana,more health,more ap,just make sure to stay alive to get the stacks going.
Defensive Item,it's slow will help you a lot too along with the extra Mana and Armor.
Defensive Item to get Rid of that nasty spell damage,giving Mana Regen and some AP as well,yum!Build Chalice of Harmony early if you think you're running low on mana too quick.
Basically:Turn on Poison Trail,run around, Fling,run away,hide in bush, Fling,get kill,repeat.Oh yeah,don't forget MANA!
In team fights you're basically gonna run in there and try to Fling the AD Carry or their Caster.Meanwhile your poison will start doing damage to the rest of their team.When low on health (About 1/3) start running away.
In the end, Singed is overall a pretty
Trolly resistant character due to MANA,his steroids and his passive.
Upvoteif you enjoy
MANA this guide,and downvote if you absolutely hate Mana! it...But be sure to inform me why you did so.
Thank you for reading and good luck with MANA!I mean,TROLLING!I mean,playing!
01/08/13:Added change log.Removed Banshee from build because it doesn't have Mana anymore,exchanged for Athene's Unholy Grail.
22/08/13 :1000 views!Thanks everyone for looking at my guide! :D