Teemo Build Guide by LIKEABOSS98Qc
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Rush vs. AP
Rush vs. AD
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Pros / Cons
- Strong late game
- Easy poke early game
- Very quick
- Very tanky
- Blind = adc's nightmare
- Shrooms = 10 min wards
- Counter almost every adc champ
- Squishy early game
- You deal no damage vs. other tank
- You deal no damage vs. towers/inhibitors/nexus
- You are mostly focused by enemies
- You have many counters
- Not as tanky than normal tank like Rammus
For the standart tankmo, i took these runes because it gives you a lot of armor and magic resist late game, more attack speed for your
Blade of the Ruined King and more movement speed for more mobility:
Greater Mark of Attack Speed
Greater Seal of Scaling Armor
Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist
Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed
because it gives you a lot of armor and magic resist late game, more attack speed for your Blade of the Ruined King and movement speed for more mobility
For normal tankmo, i took these :
because it gives you the armor and the magic resist you need to get enought tankiness in teamfight.
For Heavy AD tankmo, i took these :
because it give you more stuff without the obligation to put masteries for magic resistance.
For Heavy AP tankmo, i took these :
because it give you more magic resist and early game stuff but give less armor.
- You MUST get the Blade of the Ruined King because its you're only big source of damage you deal.
- You must have Sunfire Cape (except vs. heavy AP) because it gives you health, armor and you can farm more easily with it.
- Frozen Mallet is a very good items with tankmo because it gives you a big amount of
health and you can slow the enemies to make sure that your team can finish the enemies, is that enought wondefull?
- Warmog's Armor is for more tankiness in overall.
- Wit's End is really awesome because you can steal magic resist from your enemies and auto-attack even more faster.
- Thornmail is the best item to counter all your adc enemies and deal tons of damage without doing anything like a boss. You can switch Thornmail to Frozen Heart in some situation when the enemies doesn't focus you: it will your allies to receive less damage quickly
- Frozen Heart is awesome if you are semi tank/carry because you get a lot of armor, more mana for more blinds and cooldown reduction for even more blinds.
- Randuin's Omen is the perfect item to troll your adc enemies : it gives you armor and
health and with your Frozen Mallet, they attack slowly if they attack you (even more effective with Frozen Heartand you can slow them if you attack them. Perfect to your team to finish'em off while they focus on you.
- Banshee's Veil is only for more magic resistance, health and to piss'em off because they waste an spell on you without receving any damage. MLG
- Spirit Visage is for the coldown reduction, HP and more magic resist. The passive doesn't give a huge advantage with him but for healing it can be fine
- Ninja Tabi and Mercury's Treads are for more armor or magic resist. Nothing else but important.
Upgrade Toxic Shots first because you deal more damage on hit and poison the target, perfect to poke enemies early game.
Upgrade Noxious Trap because it slow enemies, deal huge amount of damage and can be placed like multiple wards around the map for 10 minutes.
Upgrade Blind Shots to troll auto-attacks from your target.
Upgrade Move Quick to be faster than any champ.
Exemple of Gameplay
Its not ranked play, but there is an exemple of the power of Tankmo vs. Heavy AD
A huge thanks to CouilleBleu, who inspired me to create a newer version of his Tankmo build (even if it's almost the same build anyway) and add some personal touch (like the build vs. Heavy AD/AP) and some variations like starting items, which items to take first and runes.