Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Icuonuez Will Review Your Guide!

Creator: Icuonuez November 8, 2011 10:27pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
astrolia
<Fabulous>
astrolia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2011 12:34pm | Report
marisi wrote:

There is a reason I haven't made it a very in-depth guide. I already explained it to jhoi and in the inroduction. I try to keep my guide short and sweet.
The reason we all make guides on this site is because we want to help other people. The pros don't need to look up a guide. Most guides are checked out when there is a new rotation and people are eager to try out a new champ. Most people will just click of the guide with the highest score and quickly read through the important parts. I want to help these people(since I'm one of the more noob players :P). I want my guide to be especially helpful for people who are new and need help instead for the pros. I might or I will turn my guide into an in-depth guide later.

If you're a noob player, why are you making guides for other noob players? What's the difference between you and them?
hi embracing. yes i play ff14 now.
marisi
<Member>
marisi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2011 12:55pm | Report
Just joking cmon. What up with all these people? No sense of humor?
Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the astonishing sig.
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2011 5:07pm | Report
Kazega: I've read your response, but really have nothing more to say. Maybe you should explain the two different ways to play to people so that they have something to fall back on if your playstyle doesn't work for them. It's a great guide, and deserves at least top 10.

Marisi: That's what the cheatsheet is for. It allows players to look at what they need quickly and do their own thing. The guide portion is meant to explain your choices, however. In any case, I've responded and changed my vote.

Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(
Calibern
<Member>
Calibern's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2011 4:42am | Report
Guide link- http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/xin-zhao-the-bane-of-squishies-97878
Summoner Level-30
Reviewed Because- I need more feedback on it, especially the parts you liked, or dislike, and there is probably tons of mistakes I overlooked.
Vote-Yes
Xin Guide
Clicking the Rep button will end the world, do not click it! (Reverse psychology FTW)
Thank to AlexanPT, JakofAllSpaydes,JEFFY40HANDS, KingCasanova and reppinFTC for the amazing signatures.

Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2011 9:26pm | Report
Guide Link - Riven - Valor For All
Summoner Level - 30
Review Because - Looking for other opinions on item choices. Also, anything you notice regarding formatting would be appreciated.
Vote - Yes
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2011 6:41pm | Report
Alright guys, I'm back! Throw me some requests!

Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2011 3:32am | Report
Would appreciate if you can take another look at my Lux guide :)

Guide Link - http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/luxurious-lasergaming-113843
Summoner Level - 30
Review Because - I want to get a little more tips, I'm still not quite satisfied with it.
Vote - Yes, you already did :P

Thanks already! :)

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Kusoku
<Member>
Kusoku's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2011 1:40pm | Report
Guide Link - Katarina Du Couteau
Summoner Level - 30
Review Because - Would like to hear feedback of as many people as possible, especially would like to know if there are any mistakes, misdirections etc.
Vote - Only if you feel it deserves a vote.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig
SirSpankAlot
<Member>
SirSpankAlot's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2011 11:44am | Report
You are now in my list of other reviewers , people who have got an review from me will be redirected to your thread if they want more opinions.
Thanks to Plickz and Alexanpt for the awesome Sigs!
And check out my build on skarner
[deleted]
<Member>
Fictionized's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2011 11:49am | Report
[deleted] wrote:

Guide Link - http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/shyvana-jungling-and-solo-drakes-145666

Summoner Level - 30

Review Because - I'd like more publicity and pointers. And not just at the build, the masteries, the runes. But the lay-out, the use of literature, the way of explaining things. I always feel like I'm very repetetive and I'd like to know an insider view. Am I repetetive in my explanations? I'd really like that one thing for you to focus on the most.

Vote - Yes

--

Thanks in advance!

PS: I'm not at the current 80 post count yet. But I joined a few days ago, and I didn't feel like spamming useless things to just get post counts. I'm working on becoming more active, of course.

150+ posts now. That was quite a while ago, glad you're back!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide