Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

NA -- SR -- 8/10/2012 -- 500 wins and above ONLY

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK August 5, 2012 6:58pm
1 2 3 4 5
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 8:18pm | Report
Quoted:

#1 FEEDER SHYVANA

BEST FIRST BLOOD, EVER!
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 8:52pm | Report
Yeah Sorry I didnt come, like I said I had work XD(idk if i said that but i said id be late if i come for sure) ANYWAY! When I got home my computer wouldn't load it's normal mode IDK why just every time I go to load it the weclome circle keeps spinning and if it gets past that point I just get a black screen where I can move my mouse -__- SO I have no idea what is wrong with my computer(laptop it has 2 start ups one basic interwebs thats it the other is advanced where I can play games and have windows 7 ect) because it was working just fine earlier today!
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 9:15pm | Report
FU NUNU
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 9:26pm | Report
eh if you can elaborate on your issue I may be able to help you, right now what you wrote was a mumble jumble of balwrhakjd

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 10:20pm | Report
If you are talking to me then OK I can try to elaborate a little! Basicly I have 2 start up systems for my laptop 1 advanced (which is the one that can run league and other games) the other is just basic (the one im on now it can just surf the web and play flash games and use skype ect). When I try to use the advanced start up it brings me to the normal log in screen where I click my user . It takes a while to load but when it does I am able to enter my password. After that it says the windows 7 WELCOME screen which just loads and loads and loads and never really does anything so I think my compture froze or something in the start up process. If it deos get past the loading screen it gives me a black screen and my cursor thats it -__-. If i run it in safe mode I can use the very basics of the computer but, my sound doesnt work for some reason beyond my knowing -__-. I hope this is in detail enough for you to be able to help me! If not then I will try to elaborate more but, you would have to ask what to elaborate on since I am bad with computers.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 10:49pm | Report
**** man idk D:

you should contact support for wherever you got your computer :S

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 11:48pm | Report
I suck GG

ty xaiolu for the sign :3
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2012 1:39am | Report
MASHED SUCKS GG

;D
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2012 12:14pm | Report
Quoted:

MASHED SUCKS GG

;D

1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide