Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Joxuu's rankeds for Diamond 1

Creator: Joxuu October 7, 2013 11:26am
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2014 12:05pm | Report
Third time in diamond. Maybe this time for longer time.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 8:20am | Report
We're picking up teamranked again. ÖCS BigPlays decayed to Plat V so we created ÖCS SickPlays in stead. This thread is getting pretty confusing and I don't want to create seperate topics for everything. I already have Teemo thread seperately and I guess that's fine.

I'll drop smurf games unless I hit some cool ELO with em. I have few nearing Diamond but I'll just post rankeds with jjoxuu account as the thread name implies. So only teamranked + soloQ with jjoxuu from now on.

Starting with the teamrankeds we started today;

Worlds second best Rengar. Got shutdown early tho and couldn't do anything after.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2014 5:01am | Report
lol @my MMR.

Had these guys in previous game too but I thought I just got unlucky.
Met that Katarina who did well in last game who invited me so
I guess we're duoing now.

Edit: Well now I got D3 again so I guess that's more closer to the truth

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2014 6:01pm | Report
Diamond IV promotions

This Orianna and Warwick. Constant whining, flaming and generally being toxic. Holy cow. Warwick goes insane for not getting mid lane and of course the mid laner ends up 1/6. Mid lane the proceeds to ragequit while winning like using ultimate for minions.

How can you be salty over losing lane if rest of your team is carrying you >.>
Shut up and take the win, good lord.

Morgana was positively positive. She bought next to 0 wards and ended up getting caught in many situations but did heck of a job early game so I can't complain.

Teamrankeds were put on hold almost immediatly due several issues so rip ÖCS Diamond dream ;()

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2014 5:39am | Report
Diamond IV

Kha'Zix gave me really hard time top lane and I was forced to use Teleport to get back in lane every single time. I got my sustain items really fast tho which helped me a lot after going 0/2 due ganks. I simply started to get farm and items until Kennen could be 1 bursted with my combo. He didn't even try to play safe after so it was a festival of kills for me.

In team fights I was really ahead with Ahri. Our Tristana was really bad with positioning tho. She would even jump in the middle of a team fight to get a kill on support or something. I never saw Trist using Rocket Jump properly during this game.

I expected to skip Dia IV :/

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2014 6:59am | Report
This is why you don't see Vayne these days.

Farming was so painful during laning phase. I had visual bug where minion auto attacks
look like Flash icons. On top of that their Nami played really well during
early game at least. I tried to keep up with farm until I reached level 6.

I knew my 6 was stronger and Vayne was going for less impactful Bilgewater Cutlass
where as I was completing my Trinity Force parts. So after 6 we started dominating.
Morgana landed really nice Q on Vayne where we got double kill + dragon .

When I go back to lane I see Rengar + their bot lane chasing between 2 towers
so with the help of Nautilus I take triple kill and announce bot lane to be won.
I get few kills on top of that before leaving laning phase.

Team fights were pretty awful because enemy Rengar was 6/0 so I just got killed
if I didn't have Flash. Nautilus was really toxic and started throwing the game
until we made a good baron call and he started trying again. After the big B
we had few team fights where Rengar got shutdown and nobody could get to me
thanks to Black Shield.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2014 4:00am | Report
I have found the motivation. Time to start climbing as long as it lasts.
Smurfing also just began to bore me as I had no objective with it.

First game in Diamond V since decaying 3 times to platinum 1. It
was pretty easy game from my point of view as I could pretty much
gank any lane I wanted. Top and mid were winning the lanes and
only bottom lane was losing due the Caitlyn + Karma poke.

Destroyed Lulu very easily with few ganks to the top lane.
Jarvan IV took over really fast so I continued on to mid
as bot lane wasn't worth it anymore.

Got really easy dragon s because Caitlyn made bad calls
on when to recall and when to stay in lane. Vayne + Kennen
started to throw in the mid game by getting caught. Enemy team even
ended up getting baron for it.

Team fights were easy tho as nobody did any damage to me and
Vayne just had to auto-attack from the back line.

I'm surprised about the 15 LP like it's my first game in diamond V
after the decays. I got back to diamond with 6-1 record so what's
up with +15LP

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2014 5:06am | Report

SP
>> Second game. I will start banning Zilean if I'm first pick. That lane was so annoying. I got a good start where we got Zilean killed for first blood. After that it was pure hell. I wouldn't like to complain but Thresh did not have huge impact in the lane after that first blood. I got zoned alone by Zilean sitting in the first brush and enemy jungler started to babysit us really hard.

>> I got zoned a huge amount of cs and we got 5 man ganked twice during laning phase giving them dragon and early mid tower. Kha'Zix pretty much only ganked Ryze so he got really fed but the rest of us were behind. Riven got destroyed by Irelia and I was forced to face her in the top lane after Riven decided to troll by going to take bottom farm constantly.

>> We managed to turtle thanks to the Ryze and Riven cheered up after we won 4vs5 team fight and we pretty much won every team fight since because I started to have impact with my few items.

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2014 10:53am | Report
Think if your Flash was on the right button (D) you'd drastically decrease the amount of times you die in-game.

by jhoijhoi
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2014 12:04pm | Report
Flash to D key? Like.. Dlash? That sounds and feels weird.

SP
>> Winning streak. Can't remember the day when I last time got to play ADC (if we don't count that Tristana one). I won Nasus quite hard as expected since I had Ryze. I started to get babysited when I got 2-0 and I never saw a gank free 5 minute after that. I was fine with that since we got every dragon and Lee Sin went havoc on bot lane. Quite one sided and nothing special here.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide