Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Koksei D Panda's Solo-/Duo-/Teamranked Thread

Creator: koksei September 18, 2012 5:36am
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 3:49am | Report
Played 2 more games with 3gnatus:

1. Game:

To sum things up, all other lanes lost horribly hard in both games, and 3gnatus had to go afk in the first one cuz his dad cut himself :/, was probably winnable but due to that we lost.

2. Game:

We got 2 players from the last game again, should've dodged but :/ that's about it lol.
Also our midkarthus goes mejais with 2/2/0 into rylais without any stacks.
Top was losing on it's own, jungle perma jungled or gave away doublebuffs and we got campedlike ****, they straight up dove us cuz nunu was so fed from other lanes already

Dem Uncarriable games

13/3 --> 2 both gmaes with blitz :/ atleast my Leona winratio isn't destroyed :D
--> no plat yet :(

back to 1767 :P

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 1:01pm | Report
seee

why didn't you get games like that earlier on? =D

you'll get back up tho ya
Bloofyre wrote:
May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by day's end.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 11:54pm | Report

seee

why didn't you get games like that earlier on? =D

you'll get back up tho ya

**** u :3 :D

uuh... well dunno so far we've stomped every lane doesn't matter if it was khazem or 3gnatus,
Khazem's computer is down and 3gnatus duos with a lot of people - gotta get a new adc :/

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 12:40am | Report
I can do eeet! I am good adc... for my elo-range xD
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 5:01am | Report
Crows foot wrote:

I can do eeet! I am good adc... for my elo-range xD

...:D

I used to main ADC before and only switched to support cuz I enjoy it and I don't wanna support someone that I'd beat easily - I'll just imply I would do that :P.

And the elo gap is a bit too big, haha.

And I read just now that Khazem's computer isn't all that hopeless, so it seems at least:D

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 6:40am | Report
Koksei: get me up in Elo then? U got smurfz? xD
butthen again I prefer support over adc
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2012 7:34pm | Report
Lul..
Just played a game with 3gnatus - I hope that guy in our team was drunk or stoned since it's 4:28 here atm.

Twisted Fate VS Nidalee mid - Losing lane --> Rushing Sorc's -> Haunting Guise. CUZ **** LOGIC

--> Permanently oom, TF has no Bluecard.
We could've had an AFK and that would've been better.

Top got countered still did fairly well ..

Mid completely failed, taking jungle with him - baiting him into ****.

Then their mid+ jungle camped the only lane that was left 24/7, while tf couldn't make up for Nida's roaming potential (after 6) - OBVIOUSLY NOT, and if he did he was oom.

What I could've done better? Actually nothing I played a ****ing good game, my exhaust were spot on my ults were good so were my Polymorphs :/

I actually have no problem with losing as long as the game is still fun, but this game was just pure ******ness - 1800+ LoL right there for you.

We raped lane, got FB and 1-2 kills more then got perma camped - gege

13/4 now :(

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2012 1:25pm | Report
Played another 2 games:

Game 1 - duoQ with Silencing: LOST. NC

Game 2 - first time solo:
Picks & Bans
Team Blue
Koksei D Panda
Team Purple
1e
2e
3e
4e
5e

Well since my duo's are all lazy bums or just not the kind of people I want to duo with I went for soloQ. Got "hardcountered" - he thought so at least.

Game starting with an invade by us allowing us to pick up Diana - giving me the FB.
We then go for our own red since top went back top and bot wanted to do wolves for the lane advantage. I pull the red and suddenly the enemy Lee Sin appears, so does the enemy Nidalee, level 1 Lux with CD on Ignite and Light Binding is rather useless so I just stayed until Shen arrived, like this I also didn't miss any EXP.
Shen + Riven then dueled vs Nidalee + Lee Sin --> shen dying + lee sin dying.

Nidalee couldn't really make anything out of it, since she had to back because Riven went top after she picked up the red, and she was rather low from the fight that went on before.

I straight up safely farmed, and waited for her to make mistakes, I ran my 24MR runepage starting with about 55MR. I basically just waited for her to engage at me Riven ganked her.
After that she couldn't even 1v1 me anymore since I hade quite some def stats Doran's Ring + Chalice of Harmony.

I roamed alot and picked up a few kills here and there, bot lane was kinda even and so was top. Mid + Jungle were winning rather hard tho.

Due to the fact I was so fed - 5/0/3 or sth by then we went to pressure objectives and eventually took several turrets + dragon. And picked of some peoplein da jungle.

Being ahead with Lux is just real terror, I could 1shot anyone but Nidalee so we then went to pressure baron, took it picked up a few more kills and ended in one go.

I had by far the highest CS, I warded a ****load - these wards granted me at least 3 kills which obviously resulted in pressure on turrets/dragon and kept me safe. Beautiful game.

Uh.. I still plan to main support but from time to time I wanna play and meh, support in soloQ just sucks. And I felt confident with Lux ^.^, wasn't cocky enough to get a mejais tho :D

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 3:10am | Report
Played some duoQ with Khazem yesterday..

Game 1

Spoiler: Click to view

Game 2

Game 3

Game 4

Game 5

Game 6

Game 7

Random rant:

I am still amazed how people call GEGE after 1 or 2 kills in 1800-1900.
I am amazed at people building brutalizer vs armor stacking opponents.
And I am amazed at the "attitude" of a lot of diamonds, blaming everybody else but not themselves.
Last but not least I am amazed by people HARDCORE flaming the one that carried them early for 1 mistake (even if it did lose the game).

4 WON - 3 LOST not really bad and I'd say we are actually lucky we won 4, 2 games were basically won due to throws/good play by us.

Out of these 7 games 5 were full with flamers :/ kinda sad and just not productive for the game, I mean I straight up muted them most of the time but it destroys their game as well and even if you lose a game there's no need to write **** like get cancer.

We also had 2 really nice matches so I guess that's cool, dat Fiddlesticks was a real beast and the shaco from game 4 was a hero as well.

Things for the future:
Look at summonerspells of botlane - my client bugged out, like he often does so I wasn't really in loading screen so I missed it there and Khazem simply forgot it. We both assumed that Caitlyn from game 7 had cleanse.

K that's it.

EDIT - Video from dat Lulu game, so funny.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 2:42pm | Report
What is your current Elo sire? I'd lolking you but the site seems to be misshapen at the moment.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide