Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Predacon - From Coal to Diamond

Creator: Predacon December 27, 2015 10:31pm
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2016 6:26am | Report
This game I got to play a little Riven, but sadly against my worst match up, Pantheon. I just decided to play completely safe and wait for ganks from Volibear, which I sadly went down to his ignite in one of the ganks. Once I reached 6 I thought I could 1vs1 him, but I was mistaken and he quickly bursted me down, making fun of the fact that I was calling for Volibear's help.

He tried to roam around the map, which allowed me to easily spiltpush down his turrets though while he tried to minimize the damage of our fed Talon and Draven, so we were able to put pressure on the whole map. We snuck a baron, and easily pushed into their base to finish them off.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2016 6:35am | Report

Decided to play some of my old main this game in Annie since the mid lane was Zed, I wanted someone who had some defense against his own burst and could instantly burst him down before he could escape.

I made sure to keep the river warded to watch any of his roaming, Zed and Warwick went bottom and we had complete vision of them, though Draven engaged onto the bottom lane and they got 4 man destroyed. This proceeded Graves to taunt Draven, which seemed to unleash an inner demon in Draven where he just destroyed bottom lane utterly after that.

Bottom lane then rotated mid, we pushed down the turret , I combod killing Janna while Draven picked off Warwick. After that we all went top and 5 man dived onto Chogath and pushed down the top turret.

Zed was trying to be sneaky in the bottom jungle, but we had it warded, Nami sent her ulti down onto him which caught him and Janna out. I flashed ulti, which Zed dodged with his own onto me, I stunned him and activated my hourglass saving my life, the rest of my team killed Zed and friends, the enemy team instantly surrendered after that.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2016 6:35am | Report

So this started rough, as Lee and Braum got killed level 1 in the jungle, but as the game pressed on I was carrying the game really hard, pushing down the turrets, picking people off, we were able to grab baron, but we never grouped to use it.

While we were pushing the enemy base our Braum and Lee decided it was more important to act like children towards eachother in the chat rather than try to team fight, it was an easy win otherwise.

They just kept arguing at eachother instead of focusing on playing, we got aced due to this and we lost the game, Lee just standing still to type literally.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2016 7:25am | Report

Oh baby, I'd say this makes up for the last game.

Had a slow farming lane against Kayle up until 6 where I got a good gank from Voli, we dived her, and she used her ultimate to protect herself but I ignited her during it, which the tick got the kill once it ran out.

Ezreal and Leona seemed to do well bottom, while Kennen made Rumble into his yordle *****. We easily pushed down their turrets without much contest. The team tried to dive onto the enemy team on their inhib turrets, but I didn't follow, rather opting to pushing their top turret because I was really adverse to us throwing. Kennen was able to get himself a nice quadra kill in their base, while Ezreal and I pushed down top. We grabbed baron and destroyed their nexus, very clean win.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2016 9:55am | Report

This game started well, got a good gank on Naut, but it slowly went downhill, as botlane and mid lost pretty hard.

I tried to 1vs1 Naut, but I realize he is simply too bulky and I died to creep aggro after I flashed, a very scruby play on my part.

I got tower dove by Naut and Fizz, and their Nocturne fed off midlane and botlane.

Bring a teleport in this match always.

This might have been winnable if I was little more patient with Naut, but I've learned I can't really kill him in this match up at all.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2016 10:43am | Report

Oh the hated Pantheon

I played safe till I got a gank from Poppy, Pantheon actually didn't engage on me much till around level 4, which I could play safe at that point. He ran low on mana which I decided to all in at 6, unlucky I disconnect as I was about to kill him, giving him a free kill, this almost put me on tilt.

I kept playing safe, and later decided to roam to bot, where we 5 man killed them and pushed down the turret, Ezreal got a triple kill. Panth decided to stay top and push down my turret, which we easily secured dragon. We later engaged on Panth coming bottom this time, leading to another triple kill for Ezreal.

Their Soraka loved to run out to frontline like she was the tank, it made her easy pickins.

We just kept killing Jinx, Soraka, and Panth till they eventually surrendered.

I think I've learned one big lesson from this game, group sooner rather than later when your other lanes are ahead, even at the cost of your own lane.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2016 11:30am | Report

Just played the careful farming game, caught Vi chasing Zed after he killed Kennen, was able to kill her with Zed barely surviving. This made Vi extremely salty all game, Zed also caught her out one time which seem to put her on tilt.

We did a successful gank bottom and tried to push down the tower, sadly Vi hit me with her punch and I took some tower aggro for my first death. Later on Zed and I went bottom for a gank, and Caitlyn pulled off an extremely clutch quadra kill.

Nasus just kept pushing in top while we pressured the other lanes, I made a mistake engaging on Vi when I thought Zed was with me, and Quinn came to help Vi leading to my second death.

We pushed in their bottom inhib while Nasus fought everyone top, and then we pushed mid. After that we took baron, which I sadly missed my Smite, as Vi stole the baron, but it didn't matter and we killed their team, winning the game shortly after that.

Now in promos back to Gold IV once again, this is like my 5th or 6th time going back and forth, but no longer!

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2016 12:09pm | Report

This Amumu.

He invaded Fizz at level 2, gave me some good ganks top to take pressure off me, and later kills.

I was able to hit level 6 before Jarvan and all in him for the kill easy, Amumu also succeeded in getting mid and bot fed as well. He ran around saying "Hugs" everytime he landed a toss.

The enemy team surrendered once we pushed into their base.

Promoted back to Gold IV, hopefully I can keep this up.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2016 12:56pm | Report

Went support Annie this game, or should I say Tristana supported me heh. She is for sure one of the best supports to carry the game with, as our Lee couldn't stop dying to Sona top lane, so I killed Vayne bottom lane and roamed to kill Brand mid as Morgana seemed to be dying as well. I would say Tibbers alone carried this game easy, any time it was up I was able to snag us a kill, as they were all pretty squishy.

Our Trundle kept calling everyone else bad while his score was terrible, but that's okay, Annie was here.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2016 1:32pm | Report

Ez game Ez life.

Kindred jungle this time, got a easy gank kill on Karma early, while bottom lane who were a duo snagged first blood.

After farming my jungle for a while, I went to gank top, which we dove just a bit too hard on Renekton, ending up him dying, but I died to his ignite, while trundle died to creep aggro for a double kill. It didn't really matter though, we recovered easy and killed Renekton again. Malzahar kept killing Karma midlane as well.

With this the enemy team started to blame Kayle and asking for reports, and said open top, which we were doing.

Winstreaks feel nice.

Humble Riven Main

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide