Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Predacon - From Coal to Diamond

Creator: Predacon December 27, 2015 10:31pm
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2015 6:37am | Report

This went pretty well in lane, Blitz made great pulls despite me csing terrible. I tried to spread my advantage to mid, but I simply couldn't get the team to group. Jax and Riven simply refused to help push, and we never had a team fight of 5vs5, even as they were pushing.

Eventually we lost a team fight while Riven tried to 1vs1 Vayne instead of doing something with us.

I'm not tilted as I did very well, just people just don't want to win.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2015 7:10am | Report

This game went extremely bad, none of the lanes could handle themselves, and they wanted me to gank for them, but they were always dead before I ever had the chance to.

Malzahar lost to AP Fortune, nuff said, even when I gave him blue buff.

It's probably my fault for not just taking top lane but I doubt any of them could jungle as well.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2015 8:01am | Report
So far 3 wins 8 losses of my recorded games here, I don't know if I'm simply not carrying hard enough or just unlucky in these few games.

Well my Morgana support simply couldn't land any bindings this game, while the enemy Lux and Thresh landed their skillshots 80% of the time on my teammates.

Morgana also fed the lane pretty nicely, making Kalista pretty big.

Top and mid lost their lanes as well, this was not a winnable game.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2015 8:59am | Report

Dominated lane this game, Malzahar got upset because he wanted to jungle and took smite and jungle runes.

Luckily Yi was godlike and we took their team together, Garen really did nothing.

Lose streak broken.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2015 9:41am | Report

Another dominating of lane, another pretty good Yi.

The team almost threw by running around trying to 2vs5 or 1vs4, chasing kills, so I just had to keep yelling at them to group, eventually they did before they threw the game I closed it out very quickly to not allow them to scale into late game.

I think the key I found to winning a game where we have advantage is just constantly yelling for everyone to group till they finally listen.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2015 10:19am | Report

This game I ended up having heimerdinger support, he really did nothing for me in lane, and mostly just fed kills to the enemy team. Leblanc roamed to botlane a lot, she never killed me, but always got Heimer.

Our Shyvana rage quit after a while when dying to Kindred over and over again, and then we surrendered.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2015 11:03am | Report

Another game that went south, Lee Sin and TF camped me top quite a lot, as Annie is easy to gank, but botlane lost hard without any help.

Yasuo did decent, and I picked up a lot of kills, but in the end Corki and Poppy just contributed nothing, Amumu didn't do much either.

Humble Riven Main
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2015 11:07am | Report
Predacon wrote:

Another game that went south

TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2015 11:43am | Report
Predacon wrote:

This game went extremely bad, none of the lanes could handle themselves, and they wanted me to gank for them, but they were always dead before I ever had the chance to.

Malzahar lost to AP Fortune, nuff said, even when I gave him blue buff.

It's probably my fault for not just taking top lane but I doubt any of them could jungle as well.

Oh God, AP Miss Fortune! Such a beauty when I see one.

I'll keep an eye on you as you grind to diamond!

* Spirit Rushes away]]*
Comic by VaporaDark!

Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2015 11:57am | Report

I'm happy to know people are actually checking out my thread and or reading the match stories haha.

First time taking my Diana to ranked, it went better than expected.

I mostly farmed for the early game as all my lanes were pushed and winning, bottom lane got first blood for us, and it seemed to snowball from there. Gragas ganked midlane a lot, killing Brand with Morgana a few times, one of those times I tried to assist where I got binded and killed with Morgana escaping with no health with even an ignite on her.

While the Darius just completely wrecked face, he got a triple kill solo while they tried to chase him, this allowed me to go bottom to pick off Ashe and Gragas by myself and push down their bottom towers, they quickly surrendered soon after.

Humble Riven Main

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide