Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 4:14am | Report
Re4XN wrote:

Or you know, maybe you just need a stun and som focus :P

You're breaking my joke :[
Thanks The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 6:36am | Report

You're breaking my joke :[

Jokes like that as support in solo queue will get you reported :[

Basically MOBAFire.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 9:34am | Report
You need a Zhonya's Hourglass, a rosary, holy water and a crucifix to ward off Rengar

That feeling when you are Janna and Rengar is so fed he can delete your carry before Monsoon pushes him away.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 9:37am | Report

If this weren’t promos I would have dodged this one. Our last pick called jungle in a pretty abrasive manner. Insta tilt on my part. Excellent! One of THOSE ***hats in my placements! Then I saw the loading screen and they had no banner from last year so I knew they weren’t ranked last season. That made me understand they probably didn’t know about pick order. So in retrospect, I should have explained the situation to them.

So we have a Skarner mid. Awesome. I knew they would be dead or getting pushed in and so it was, which meant I had to break off of farming and looking for ganks I actually wanted to try and keep mid tower standing. I ended up way behind where I should have been so I couldn’t really do damage or tank when we started team fighting. Fortunately the enemy team was able to roll up the game pretty quickly so the suffering wasn't prolonged.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 5:33pm | Report

Match History

Well, my plan of trying to get Diana going didn’t really work because she was lagging so badly she eventually DCd for a bit. My Level 3 gank should have gotten Jarvan IV as I was able to walk up to him so I could still gap close after if he flashed, but no response from Diana despite multiple pings.

J4 got ahead early and was able to roam which made life difficult for our Bot lane which was winning. I have to wonder if Lissandra knew that she could ult other champions or she was just getting caught a lot as there were multiple times where she was an ice statue in the middle of their team with none of the rest of us in range to follow-up.

I am pretty sure I haven't ever done this badly in placements, but even my acquaintance in diamond is sitting at 1 W - 8 L, so that makes me think something is different about this year's algorithm.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 6:24pm | Report

Match History

Team decided to invade, except we got spotted, so we should have backed out. But the rest of the team wasn’t having it. Gave their team enough time to rotate over. We went down 2. Good start. I was silly behind with only Blitzcrank to leash for me. Mid game Caitlyn just started destroying them, even picking up a quadra at one point. So basically she put us on her back and dragged us to the finish line.

At some point everyone ended up Bot lane, while I was in Top clearing a wave and I didn't have any way of getting over there fast, so I just pushed down their Top outer and inner tower and got a little damage on their Top outer base tower, so it was time well spent in lieu of being able to join the fight.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 10:06pm | Report

Match History

Bronze 2. Worse then last year. Yay!

Our last pick ended up Mid. "Mid I guess with Zed they said." Zed got banned. I offered to trade them places for jungle. No communication. So I stuck with jungle and the Riven fed their arse off. That left Katarina free to roam and you know what that usually means. Jayce and I worked pretty well together, once combining for a tower dive on Poppy that resulted in her demise. Like usual when Mid is struggling it is hard to figure out where to focus your efforts. That is something I apparently need to work on for the future.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2016 8:08am | Report

Match History

And still not getting it done.

Alistar was god awful, so that didn’t help matters Bot lane. I fed two early kills to Fizz and either Warwick or Kennen when they collapsed on me at the entrance to my Blue side jungle. Need to look at the replay on that because Warwick wasn’t picked up on my Tremor Sense, so I am not entirely sure where he came from. Best guess is he ran back from Raptors.

Had one good fight where the stars aligned around Bot lane. I ulted over and Riven also came over so we were able to pick up 4 kills for Alistar. Well, then Lux died to Kennen Top lane.

Wondering if I might want to sit out zee ranks until things equalize a bit.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2016 1:48pm | Report

Match History

A win, yay! Not my finest hour though.

Early lane went pretty well as I was able to get a lot of poke onto Caitlyn. Then the Morgana Dark Binding into Caitlyn Yordle Snap Trap started putting the hurt on us + some pressure started coming in from other lanes. Soraka got nailed by a couple of those pushing her out of lane or limiting her ability to heal me and eventually I got caught by one while defending the turret and Soraka wasn’t around to heal me.

Fizz made it his mission to take me out in fights. Last item it would have probably been worth getting a Guardian Angel, though that limits the damage on blue Ezreal when you are already building one tank time in Iceborn Gauntlet. Hell a Zhonya's Hourglass might also have been something to consider.

I had some awful ults. Like not going anywhere near they were supposed to. Not sure what is up with that. I am used to a fight moving and so just missing the target cross map, but complete wiffs (one of them backwards!) is not typical when I play Ezreal.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2016 9:05pm | Report

Match History

Jeebus. My mouse settings went completely haywire about mid-game. Micro-movements are extremely important for Shyvana and they just went completely out the window. I spent the rest of the game trying to slow the mouse down and slow the screen scroll rate down. Huge distraction and it limited my impact on the game because I couldn’t precisely target anything. But I was able to jump on Jinx and keep her busy letting my flames kill her, since I couldn’t reliably target her with autos or spells. Fortunately we just played the late game team fights better than they did.

Oh and we had the Support, who wanted ADC but was last pick, constantly sniping at the ADC. I think our ADC got grabbed by every hook Blitzcrank threw out in lane. She died like 6 times in the first few minutes of the game. It was so lopsided over there that I didn’t dare try to gank their lane so I focused on Mid and Top lane.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide