Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2016 9:40pm | Report

Match History

We tried hard to lose this one. Garen thought he was a one man army and a least three of those deaths are from him getting caught out. I think he and Zed were duo as they were often off on their own, sometimes getting a pick and sometimes getting picked. Their team was grouping and taking out turrets. Our team was off doing other things. I mentioned they we might want to do the same and once we started getting some picks and grouping we started to turn the tide, though to be real, they threw this one pretty hard by starting to run around as individuals, letting us get those picks.

Shaco Smited my Red buff from under me, but he didn’t get me as I had the bush warded so I saw him enter it and so I was able to continue to farm and look for ganks. Didn’t have a lot of early success even though I had good positioning and some juicy opportunities on Fiora and their Bot lane. However we weren’t able to convert those into kills.

Since we weren’t grouping it was hard to get off flanks where I could get my ult on multiple poeple. I ended up having to use the first two defending towers which is a little sad, but kept the towers alive for a while longer.

Need to watch using my ult on the tanks. Sometimes it seems like a good idea, but you can’t really insta burst people with it unless they are really low or you are really fed, so you have to wind up chasing them down anyway, and tanks are a little hard to kill by yourself sans having a significant item advantage.

I like Evelynn now that I’ve figured out how to clear with her with pretty decent health. Still need to work on having five Krug stacks before heading over to red buff, but she is silly fast with Mobility Boots, Enchantment: Runic Echoes, and Dead Man's Plate. I notice most of the pros are building Boots of Swiftness on her, so I may give that a whirl as occasionally you don’t have Dark Frenzy up to nullify a slow and so having slows have diminished effect on you can be useful.

Still not quite happy with my new mouse which is a Logitech G402. It is really light and I think I need to set the DPI down a tad more as every once in a while I’ll end up pathing the wrong way due to squirreliness.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2016 10:46pm | Report

Match History

Tryndamere was AFK for the first 10 minutes of the game or so. Graves was obviously tilted from this, though he played well in the early game. His frustrations started to come out in chat after a while. The rest of us played the game as well as we could given the situation. Bot lane actually went pretty well as we were able kill Bard multiple times and avoid getting ganked so we were providing some decent pressure. I wish I was on voice chat with Miss Fortune I think if she could have slowed them I could have gotten more grabs in to steam roll the lane even further. As it went I did get a couple of good grabs, but I missed plenty too.

Glad Nautilus didn’t farm better than he did. It took two or three of us to take him down as it was.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2016 11:13pm | Report
Quoted:

Tryndamere was AFK for the first 10 minutes of the game or so

:(
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 12:25am | Report
I've been playing some Evelyn this season and the last and while mobility boots are amazing on her I actually prefer swifties on this patch. Also AD bruiser could be worth looking into although I'm not sure which one is better (I prefer AD but I'm certainly not an Evelyn expert)
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 8:42am | Report
utopus wrote:

:(

Indeed.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 8:50am | Report
I've been playing some Evelyn this season and the last and while mobility boots are amazing on her I actually prefer swifties on this patch. Also AD bruiser could be worth looking into although I'm not sure which one is better (I prefer AD but I'm certainly not an Evelyn expert)

I think if the buff on the PBE goes through Mobies will be the way to go on Evelynn, but swiftes make more sense right now for sure. I've just been following the champion.gg most wins build, albeit switching up when I buy certain items. One ?Diamond/Master player? mentioned that Nashor's Tooth is disgusting on her if you feel you can go that squishy. With Lich Bane and Runic you can actually one shot people. I haven't had the cojones to try it, yet.

I haven't tried any AD builds on her at all, yet. Though it is something I think that could be worthwhile. May look one up today.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 8:53am | Report

Match History

Two games in a row as my secondary role, support. Supporting feels weird right now. Maybe a if you aren’t supporting all you lanes you aren’t doing enough feel? It does’t help when your Top laner is getting **** on and is sniping at the Bot lane for no reason. Can we say Muted?

I should have picked Poppy for this one. We didn’t have enough damage and they had a bunch of dash abilities. Though Unbreakable did come in handy several times, which is why I went with Braum in the first place.

Ashe got pissed at me for taking the first kill saying that she died for that kill. Yes, yes you did. You were pretty much dead and got dove under turret. I turned around to give you a passive proc on the champion diving you. In the chaos I ended up with the last hit. So sorry. Shut the blank up.

Fizz is so hard to deal with when he gets fed as he can just hop through all you defenses, delete your carry and probably hop or dash to safety.

First reworked Shen jungle I’ve seen. Maybe felt a little underwhelming, but I can’t say they only AFK farmed. He was in our lane several times ganking or as backup against roams. Annie got really frustrated with him as she was winning lane early, but then Fizz started to get the upper hand and Annie felt like she could have snowballed more with some attention from Shen.

Oy! Just recalling this game has me bit salty.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 11:57am | Report

Match History

This was a flipping disaster. The one time we had Jinx dead to rights Sivir focuses Thresh so Shen has time to ult in on Jinx. Sivir doesn’t notice this fact, despite me walking away and pinging back.

I couldn’t get any ultimates fully channeled because I couldn’t afford Zhonya's Hourglass and simply got burst down too fast.

In one team fight Udyr was off doing the enemy Raptors and chasing around a low health Elise that has this thing called Cocoon and Rappel which makes her kind of hard to catch. Sigh.

That also makes four champion selects in a row that I’ve gotten placed as support. 2 times when I had support as my secondary role and two times when I tried Fill as an alternative. So I think I’ll be practicing my ADC and calling jungle and Bot in the future.

Hopefully I’ll catch a break soon and end up on some teams that aren’t 0-8 in the first ten minutes.
Toxicarbon
<Member>
Toxicarbon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 2:18pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
In lane vs Fizz and Diana you shouldn't bother too much in harassing with Q early on. Instead, you should time your W well, threaten to hit him with your empowered auto-attack and bait his E into your minion wave so he pushes. Diana farms pretty well pre-6.

All in all your objective was mainly to reach lvl6 in one piece. I think you could've started Doran's ring to make sure he hurt himself going through your W and so that your passive hurt him more, but I don't think flask + pots was a poor decision due to mana costs.[/quote

Diana is really good against Fizz because he can win every trade. When fizz tries to jump you, you can shield and W then save your q and out-trade her with Diana's passive. As a fizz player, this is an extremely hard lane.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 4:00pm | Report
Toxicarbon wrote:

If memory serves that was something I wrote long ago that Falsehood responded to long ago. What was the point of quoting it as this time?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide