Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Wayne3100's Quest for Platinum (Season 3)

Creator: Wayne3100 November 25, 2012 4:47pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2013 3:28pm | Report
No, I was the one who got ganked early. Oh well, it was good experience I suppose.

Also, did I say I still had a chance?

Game 134

Duo Queue with DiscipleD (GMD's smurf)

Nope.

SCORE: 1-2

LP: 90

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2013 3:49pm | Report
:/ That sucks, Wayne.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2013 4:38pm | Report

So you criticise his starting items but you have no clue what other choice would've been better?

He didn't criticise his start as far as I'm aware, I only see him asking what he started.

Also Talon buys double doran's vs TF zz.

Dat support Anivia though.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2013 4:42pm | Report
Just wondering, why are you going madreds over the spirit stone items?
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 2:53am | Report
Eeeh, I normally don't. I realised it in game myself but we had already lost by then so I didn't bother to change it. Not that Madred's Razors is bad or anything, the upgrade just isn't as great. Definitely a mistake though, I clicked before thinking it through. Guess I haven't been forced to jungle enough recently, lol.

@ Vapora

I stole the enemy blue, Zac went for mine, we had it warded so we went for a fight, Talon got his double buff, I died and Caitlyn got mine..... then Talon fed it to TF within two seconds because he was still low and should've based but went for a kill on his 50% HP laning opponent instead.

Yeah, he was pretty bad :P

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 3:18am | Report
Allright ^^ I was just wondering if there was some secret behind it that I should've known
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 3:26am | Report
Watching my Renekton replay right now, turns out I was ganked early but didn't die at all, lol. I sometimes seem to remember things that never happened. I did derp on cs early quite a lot, but through some aggression onto Yorick I forced him to back and went to base with 50 cs against his 49 (gg, right?).

Still have to watch the part where I hopelessly fall behind after he gets double buff (assuming that did happen), but yeah, just wanted to clarify that. It does show me some things I should've done better though, not sure for example why I'd randomly miss cs early game on Renekton, which is one of my most comfortable top lane champions atm.

Edit: oh wow, after he got the double we both went to mid lane where he got a huge wave of minions while forcing me back to base with his poke and then he ran back top where a wave was pushing to his tower (but of course he was there in time), instantly giving him a 25-30 cs lead over me when we were even. I didn't realise that's why there was suddenly such a huge gap, and with him having double buff after I don't think there's much I could've done from then on. That's a bit of a shame, really :(

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 7:39am | Report

So you criticise his starting items but you have no clue what other choice would've been better?

I did not criticise.
Wayne3100 wrote:

Edit: oh wow, after he got the double we both went to mid lane where he got a huge wave of minions while forcing me back to base with his poke and then he ran back top where a wave was pushing to his tower (but of course he was there in time), instantly giving him a 25-30 cs lead over me when we were even. I didn't realise that's why there was suddenly such a huge gap, and with him having double buff after I don't think there's much I could've done from then on. That's a bit of a shame, really :(

well, yes, that is a dealbreaker. If noone wants to see a Yorick on the other side of the lane, certainly one with blue is a nightmare.

Sig made by Aquilegia
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 2:01pm | Report

Game 135

Solo Queue

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why you ban Zac.

LP: 100

banji
<Member>
banji's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 2:58pm | Report
zac so op

Check out my Ahri Guide Hit Charm keep Calm HERE • Thanks to Aquilegia for creating this signature :)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide