Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

wRAth's Journey to Diamond (or at least plat)...

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK November 12, 2012 12:41pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 9:45am | Report

"Wrath, I'm just saying, these aren't the stats of someone who deserves to be at a higher Elo.

I've got better average stats than those and I'm 150 Elo lower than you"

then you proceed to talk about how my stats are bad, in particular with Zyra, one of my best champions of whom I have a 2:1 win rate with, without any prior knowledge of how most of my games are support.

Where is there ANYTHING there constructive?

You also seem to completely ignore all of the valid points that I previously posted in response to you, except the just accusation of you trash talking me.

Are you serious dude? Why don't YOU sort yourself out?

If you seriously think I was trash talking you, then I'm out.

And about the Zyra games, if they were all mostly support, then fair enough.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 9:50am | Report
I just don't see how that is constructive criticism. You are blantantly stating that you, a 1400 Talon main, are better than I, a 1700 AP and support main, just because of my KD, without any prior knowledge or basis. If you actually posted something constructive instead of blantantly talked down to me I would have received it in a different way.

I don't know if it's a language barrier or a difference in culture or pure ignorance, but what you said is absolutely not constructive criticism, it is nearly the polar opposite.

GMD, yes, I have, but that doesn't mean I'm in a "fantasy world". Once again, I understand how this game works, and I HAVE been getting unlucky, but I am not blaming my losses solely on other people. I know what I did wrong and I blame myself for most of my losses.

"You are mentioning single games with a DC and in total 10-15?! Big deal! 10-15 games isn't a lot really."

I KNOW. That's what I said. But when you only have 100 or so games played it has a drastic affect on your Elo.

Which is why I said around 5 times that it will just take longer for me to get back up, but I will, as I already have started to.

Also, the situation a lot of my friends are in is similar to mine; maybe some of it has to do with the changes but mostly not. Cruzer is still negative w/l and he only played a few games after s3 patch.

My friend Freddy, who was 2.2 last season, is 1700s after over 100 games. That doesn't mean he magically got worse, he just had some bad games and some bad luck and will eventually get back up, as will I.

I seriously don't know what more you guys want me to say, as I've restated the same thing over and over again now.

Please, unless you have something nice or legitimately constructive to post, don't post at all anymore.

Thanks.

And happy holidays to you too Nick ^^

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 9:57am | Report

I just don't see how that is constructive criticism. You are blantantly stating that you, a 1400 Talon main, is better than me, a 1700 AP and support main, just because of my KD, without any prior knowledge or basis. If you actually posted something constructive instead of blantantly talk down to me I would have received it in a different way.

GMD, yes, I have, but that doesn't mean I'm in a "fantasy world". Once again, I understand how this game works, and I HAVE been getting unlucky, but I am not blaming my losses solely on other people. I know what I did wrong and I blame myself for most of my losses. Now please, for the love of God, stop.

I didn't even ask for a response; do something with it or not. And I'm not bashing on you for no apparent reason, I'm just telling you my observations and tell you what my conclusion is based on those. If those observations are, according to you, false at first then my advice makes no sense and you can safely dismiss it. I haven't played with you for quite a while now so you might have improved (dramatically) since the last game we played.

Well don't die, that would make it impossible to prove me wrong right?
GMD

P.S. Vapora isn't stating he's better than you.
P.P.S. better than I*
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 9:57am | Report
On a side note, I think I'll start streaming again, the main reason I stopped before is because for some reason Xsplit was lagging me a bit =/ But I'm gonna try to set up OBS today and see how that works =3

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 9:59am | Report

On a side note, I think I'll start streaming again, the main reason I stopped before is because for some reason Xsplit was lagging me a bit =/ But I'm gonna try to set up OBS today and see how that works =3

As a mid main; I can always watch your stream if you require constructive criticism on your mid play. Or more specifically, your soloq mid play.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 10:00am | Report
That was directed at Vapora, not you Nick.

GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 10:02am | Report
The offer still stands regardless of that fact.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 10:07am | Report
No I meant the "trash talking" thing.

As for watching my stream, I'll be sure to let you know when I got it set up =o

I excel at Eve and Zyra and Yi this season, for some reason I've just been getting bad games with Kat though =/

I still play her well, but I'm just getting a combination of unlucky games (had quite a few DCs playing her), bad games (where I didn't do well), and stuff.

I still feel able to carry hard with her, just have to play her more =o

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 10:31am | Report

I just don't see how that is constructive criticism. You are blantantly stating that you, a 1400 Talon main, are better than I, a 1700 AP and support main, just because of my KD, without any prior knowledge or basis. If you actually posted something constructive instead of blantantly talked down to me I would have received it in a different way.

I don't know if it's a language barrier or a difference in culture or pure ignorance, but what you said is absolutely not constructive criticism, it is nearly the polar opposite.

Okay, you seem to be acting reasonable, so I'll explain why what I said was constructive, and not trash talk.

Wrath wrote:
Cool. Got a good win, got 6 Elo. Then got a free loss with 2 trolls

Wrath wrote:
Go on a **** losing spree and I went legendary like half the games, then last game 2 people on our team dc, only 1 on theirs, our ****ty lee fed riven, we lose and still lose elo.

Don't get it. Of the last 5 games, 2 of them lost because of DCs, and around 5 this weekend.

Wrath wrote:
Just had 2 more glorious losses...last one was 55 minm a free win, cait was hitting the nexus after we nearly ace them, then she decides to be a turd and start fighting them when they spawned instead of just finishing off the damn nexus....they got 4 kills when I was defending our base....sigh.

Wrath wrote:
The last 3 days, after I got to 1600, I wanted to play and get 1700 back and I just drop and drop and drop. This is literally impossible, and I have no one to duo with. When I do, they afk or dc.

This is just amazing.

Oh, for the record, we got double kill level 1 and soraka was trolling and jungling.

Like, I don't know when this will end...I'm trying everything and nothing works. I just can't win. All I want is 1600 or 1700 back for now and I just can't get it...I am literally net 15 loss in the last 2-3 days.

Wrath wrote:
Welp, made tons of plays, roamed a lot, caught 2 people which led to baron and inhib, and we still lose because when we killed 2 people, free inhib mid, then ww and graves decide to be derpheads and go bot and riven kills them both...they get baron from that and win. Sigh.

Wrath wrote:
Also just had 2 really ****py losses, one of them with a troll.

Dropping back down to 1400. Again.

Sigh.

EDIT: ............2 troll teams in a row, one game we get 2 tops and someone dodged, now this game 2 people *****ed over going mid and instalocked mid champs, and no one dodged so I had to.

I SERIOUSLY give up.

I just don't get it.

No matter how well I might do, I seriously feel like I can't win games anymore. My team ALWAYS manages to throw, troll, afk.

Wrath wrote:
Omfg...another game...every single lane feeds, ez goes afk.

Wrath wrote:
Yay...get a good win, and then 2nd game my duo dcs for 10 min and I get a free loss..

Some how when I get vs the dc my team is bad enough that I still lose, but then I always lose when I get dcs.

And the stuff about "well you get vs dcs just as much" is entire bs. I won I think one or two max from DCs on the enemy team, and over the last few months lost at least 15-20.

Wrath wrote:
welp, after the dc I just got 2 games with trolls on my teams. Love it.

Wrath wrote:
ANOTHER AFK

AND THE GUY I DUOED WITH

AGAIN

GOD WHY

1400 AGAIN WOOT

This is all just from the past 5 pages of your journey. I could keep on searching and I can guarantee you 2 things.

1. You would keep on complaining about how bad your teams / dc's / trolls are, in a ragey manner.

2. You would not, at any point, say "Damn, I played badly here, I deserved to lose this".

You post time and time again saying you're getting unlucky, saying your teams keep feeding, they keep dc'ing, they keep afk'ing, they keep throwing, and the enemy team isn't anything like this.

BUT, among all these terrible teams, is you. The perfect player. You never make any mistakes, no losses are ever your fault, you never feed, you've never made any bad plays or decisions that cost you the game. The only reason it takes you so long to get up the ladder, is that you have the worst luck in the world.

Please, don't interpret this as a personal attack, I respect and admire you Wrath, your Katarina guide was something that made me look up to you when I first started playing League. But I've been following this thread from day 1 and it's always the same thing. You blaming your team time and time again, and never owning up to any mistakes you did that could have saved the game when it started going wrong, or anything AT ALL that's negative about your own gameplay.

I'm just saying, if you're finding it hard to gain Elo, then it's not because you're getting the worst possible teams NA, it's because you're not vastly superior to everyone in your Elo, or you would be carrying each of your teams. Even at 1400 you were having trouble, judging by some of the stuff I quoted.

Maybe you do deserve a higher Elo, and you do just need some time to get there. But right now all I hear is you complaining about how bad everyone at your Elo is, but ONLY the people on your teams. Maybe you just deserve to be at your Elo, and you'll slowly climb when you slowly get better.

Again, don't take this as a personal attack, or trash talk, or anything that you should take in a negative manner. I'm just getting tired of coming to this thread and only hearing how bad your teams are, and how unlucky you're getting, and how you should be winning all those games.

If at 1600 Elo you can't carry even half the games, then that's probably where you should be, for now, until you get better.

And now, if you continue posting in the same manner you have been in most of your posts, I'm probably going to get hit by "NO, **** OFF WITH YOUR TRASHTALK, HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT, I GOT TO 1700 LAST SEASON, I DON'T GIVE A **** WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY".

Hopefully now you understand me better and you won't, though.

Completely unrelated to the rest of my post, I've been doing bad with Katarina too this season. :@ I mained her and she was my main carry last season, but this season I'm 1/4 with her or something, couldn't carry for ****. I'm afraid to touch her now, even though she's one of my favourite champions. :[
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 10:57am | Report
"You would not, at any point, say "Damn, I played badly here, I deserved to lose this"."

Well I say those things to myself. I was just angry and posted these things right after the game happened, instead of taking a breather and then reflecting on it. I'm sure you are angry right after a stupid loss, no?

Anyway, there's a reason I haven't posted in a while.

And I NEVER said I was perfect. To save myself time, just look at my previous posts.

But I have to be honest here, you would be speaking differently if you actually saw those games. I had countless games where I was something like 25-5 and we lose because of a DC or other people making ******ed plays and throwing. I also have the games I did bad and deserve to lose, but I really only posted about the stupid ones :P

"I'm afraid to touch her now, even though she's one of my favourite champions. :["

Yah me too l0l

Anyway, within minutes I set up OBS -- it is seriously one of the easiest streaming programs to set up, like, damn.

I'll post when I begin streaming, and I think I am going to make a new thread and ask mowen or someone to delete this one and start fresh.

And please don't troll me or anything in the new thread (tosh)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide